Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NHC Summer Video Game Music Showdown (RESULTS)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

2016 NHC Summer Video Game Music Showdown (RESULTS)

Last edited by Shaunbadia; 08-18-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

Yay!
    You're a dolt with the IQ of a peabrain that probably loves lowbrow sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Frasier and Seinfeld to not grasp the biting satire and wit of the classic 65 (Rugrats).

Blog Entries

lol garfield 2. Nice

“Pretension” by Calvin Klein ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

needs moar neopets and hot shots golf 3
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Blog Entries

1. Alfred Chicken - “Cheese and Crackers”
    2. Mario Kart 8 - “Dolphin Shoals”
    3. Pop'n TwinBee - “Big Airship”
    4. Garfield 2 - “Castle”
    5. Ecco: The Tides of Time -"Vents of Medusa"
    6. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - “Another Winter”
    7. Life Force - "Thunderbolt"
    8. Enter the Gungeon - “DIE CUBULON DIE”

“Kalos Power Plant/Pokeball Factory” has this nice mysterious start to it but the whistling sounds become a bit grating before long. There's some lovely sections in here, really, but I'm having a hard time really finding much to latch onto beyond the aforementioned whistling that overshadows everything else and kinda kills my enjoyment of it. "Cheese and Crackers" is.... well, the image in the video certainly seems to fit in its own odd fashion and as for the track itself, it's got some really good, slightly warped jazz vibes going on that I can easily get into.

"Dolphin Shoals" comes in strong with a vibrant Summer feel that certainly conjures up some delightful cartoony images of tropical island resorts with lots of sea life in my head. It has that undeniable pleasantness to it that Mario games seem to manage without effort and with so much sax that it's practically bursting at the seams with it, this is solid piece. “Bless You, Boy!” is an incredibly joyful entry, though to a somewhat sickly sweet degree, especially considering that it comes from a shoot 'em up.

It's weird to hear a Batman track that's so energetic considering how damn gloomy the IP as a whole has become in recent years, and this has some shades of doom and gloom danger for sure, but it's also got a fun, action-packed sense of adventure to it that's rather charming and both elements come together nicely. Pop'n TwinBee is pretty adorable. Feels like something you'd hear in a sports game filled with ridiculous Chibi characters and I'm very taken with it.

Considering the source material, the fact that "Castle" is so damn good is a pretty big shock. It's not the first time I've been exposed to it but enough time has passed that there's still an element of rediscovery here. Also, it's got my ass moving in my seat, and that's always a plus. I'm a fan of the Equinox track and how it gives off this great sense of being taken on a spiritual journey with a rather calming, minimalist approach of largely separated elements, but it could probably stand to not be 7 and a half minutes long. I'm about 3 and a half minutes in as I type this and just... yeah, it's nice, but I know damn well I've heard all that there is to hear considering how much it's repeated itself already.

"Magnus's Theme" doesn't really do a whole lot to wow me. It's like having a bombastic orchestra just... pass me by. I certainly noticed it was there and things were happening but I don't feel any lasting impression from it. "Vents of Medusa" was lovely. Those nice, calming aquatic sounds that slowly build to become this magical march towards the unknown really drew me in. I've never played an Ecco game in my life and couldn't tell you a damn thing about them aside from "The main character is a Dolphin" but I'd love to do so after hearing this.

Heh, it's cheesy in a way that I can only describe as testosterone fuelled fantasy rock for the cock but “King Dryst Theme” has my attention in a good way. The length of the video makes it a bit repetitive but even if it were shortened it's not like it has that much meat on its bones to begin with. "Another Winter" has it's own rock thing going for it too, but with that retro video game filter that's unmistakably Scott Pilgrim. It may be a bit of bias on my part due to being more familiar with the source material of the latter here, but it feels like it has more character to it.

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs... yup, that sure is some patriotic "Fight the good fight for your country's freedom" music. Not much more I can say about it. Been diggin' this Life Force track since it got sent to me though. Certainly makes me wanna blast off into space to haphazardly shoot lasers at whatever shit comes my way.

"Duckburg" was okay. It strikes me as very generic cartoon silliness which isn't really a bad thing by any means but it doesn't exactly result in much of anything memorable. "DIE CUBULON DIE" isn't something I could honestly say is really my thing either but I'd still say it has an edge over Quackshot for having more to it. It does a good job of creating a cool atmosphere that builds up into what I can only assume is a kick-ass monster battle.

Quote Originally Posted by ataeaf View Post
    needs moar neopets and hot shots golf 3
    Nobody needs to be reminded of you shitting up previous showdowns.

Blog Entries

Match #1
    Alfred Chicken - Cheese and Crackers
    wow, I never would have though alfred fucking chicken would have a tasty jazz soundtrack, h*ck I didn't even know it had a ps1 port

Match #2
    Mario Kart 8 - Dolphin Shoals
    seems almost unfair to use a recent mario title ost since they're all pre damn fantastic

Match #3
    Batman - Gotham City Streets
    the twinee track was alright but not my cup'o tea so the batman track wins since its pretty damn good

Match #4
    Equinox - Overworld
    nice and atmospheric but that garfield 2 is also nice and funky but I'd say Equinox edges it out a bit

Match #5
    Ecco: the Tides of Time - Vents of Medusa
    Ecco track was pretty nice and relaxing the fire emblem one wasn't bad but it just felt a bit generic to me

Match #6
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

both were pretty good but I prefer the more upbeat catchy scott pilgrim track

Match #7
    Lifeforce - Thunderbolt

konami always made pre damn good music as showcased here, kinda sounds like a castlevania track. and oh man, that navy seals track sure was genric asf

Match #8
    Enter the Gungeon - DIE CUBULON DIE

oh man that duckberg track had me laughing all the way through but i gotta be fair cause enter the gungeon was the far superior track

Blog Entries

My Votes:
    Match #1
    Pokémon X & Y - “Kalos Power Plant/Pokeball Factory”
    vs.
    Alfred Chicken - “Cheese and Crackers”

Kalos Power Plant had a very cool, electronic beat, love it. Cheese and Crackers was also a good funk piece, great wah-wah guitars, and love the groove, but Kalos is a bit better. Would be happy with either.

Match #2
    Mario Kart 8 - “Dolphin Shoals”
    vs.
    Yousuke Yasui - “Bless You, Boy!”

Dolphin Shoals is a nice jazzy groove, love the saxophone. Bless You, Boy! is a nice chiptune song with a good melody. Dolphin Shoals wins, but again it's very close. Would be happy with either.

Match #3
    Batman - “Gotham City Streets”
    vs.
    Pop'n TwinBee - “Big Airship”

WOW. NO contest. Gotham City Streets is an AWESOME rock piece, with a REALLY good guitar tone and EPIC melody. LOVE it. Big Airship has a good melody, with great trumpet parts, but Gotham City is WAY better. Should definitely move on.

Match #4
    Garfield 2 - “Castle”
    vs.
    Equinox - “Overworld”
    Castle is a great slice of funk rock, love the guitar on that one. Overworld's just very boring, with not much going on, barely any cohesive melody. No contest once again. Should easily win.
    Match #5
    Kid Icarus: Uprising - “Magnus's Theme”
    vs.
    Ecco: The Tides of Time - "Vents of Medusa"
    Magnus's Theme is a GREAT orchestra tune, epic, triumphant, uplifting, and ominous all at once! Love songs that do that. Vents of Medusa is a great piece of ambient music, very relaxing, but I have to give the edge to Magnus. Would be fine with either advancing, however.
    Match #6
    Brigandine - “King Dryst Theme”
    vs.
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - “Another Winter”
    King Dryst Theme is an EPIC symphonic rock song, with some GREAT guitar riffs, and a AWESOME melody, Another Winter's also in the symphonic rock vein, and it's also containing great guitar riffs and an epic melody, but King Dryst has a better melody.

Match #7
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - “Main Theme”
    vs.
    Life Force - "Thunderbolt"

Main Theme is a nice, majestic military march, really sets the tone for the game, but Thunderbolt wins easily, great groove, great melody, really pumps you up. Should make it through.

Match #8
    Quackshot - "Duckberg"
    vs.
    Enter the Gungeon - “DIE CUBULON DIE”

Yikes. Duckberg's AWFUL, with a lame melody and an AWFUL synth-sound. As Shaun said, just cartoon silliness. DIE CUBULON DIE, on the other hand, is EPIC, with a AWESOME, epic melody, cool synth and orchestra sounds, and power. EASY victory, REALLY should win.

Overall, great picks for this, only disliked two songs.

Blog Entries

yes @ scott pilgrim vs the world song, that game has an amazing soundtrack

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

The Pokémon X & Y one was a cool track and I enjoyed it, but I did start to lose interest before it was done. Cheese and Crackers was groovy as fuck, and I enjoyed it all the way through.

2. Mamorukun Curse! - “Bless You, Boy!”
    Dolphin Shoals is energetic and a bit dull all at once. I am pretty openly not that fond of Mario stuff, so while I did not actively dislike it, I am not surprised I didn't actively like it either. Didn't love Bless You, Boy! either, and it could have stood to be a bit shorter, but I enjoyed it well enough.

3. Pop'n TwinBee - “Big Airship”
    Genuinely really liked these both. Gotham City Streets was fun and adventurous, but Big Airship was too infectious to pass up.

4. Equinox - “Overworld”
    I didn't expect to like the Garfield track and I reeeally enjoyed it. It was really funky. This was a tough match. Overworld was fantastic though, and completely to my taste. It was long but I enjoyed every bit. Shame I can't vote for both, but Equinox it is.

Magnus's Theme was energetic and exciting, probably great within the game, but did little on its own. Vents of Medusa was incredibly cool and pretty, loved it all the way through.

6. Brigandine - “King Dryst Theme”
    Enjoyed both of these, loved neither. Liked the energy of King Dryst Theme, plus I can always go for a decent rock style VGM track. This might change depending on my mood. Not totally confident on this one.

Life Force was the more interesting one. I wasn't overly keen on either of these though. I found them both a bit on the dull side I guess. I feel like Life Force will grow on me whereas the other will not.

Quackshot didn't really interest me or get my attention. Holy shit, really dug Enter the Gungeon though, all the way through. Probably one of my favourites of the round. Added the game to my wishlist because it is on steam and I want to play this.

Blog Entries

1. Pokémon X & Y vs. Alfred Chicken

pokémon track has some nice energy, perhaps a bit too chirpy. other than that, nothing about it is really terribly hooky. alfred chicken takes a bit longer to get going but is certainly much more engaging as a whole.

2. Mario Kart 8 vs. Mamorukun Curse!

i think mario kart 8 is a fine tune. it could probably lay off the sax a bit, and it sounds a bit fuzzy at times, but it's pretty well put together. so yeah i APPROVE of this. mamorukun curse isn't bad, but it feels like it could give me diabetes any second, so i went for the one that's less overblown.

3. Batman vs. Pop'n TwinBee

twinbee song is fun, but it couldn't really match up to batman. what sunsoft was doing back in the day of the 8-/16-bit era was matched by pretty much no one. kinda leaves twinbee feeling a bit empty after relistening to it, no one.

4. Garfield 2 vs. Equinox

man the garfield 2 video game shouldn't be home to such a good tune. definitely super groovy. equinox on the other hand is just kinda generic and wears out it's welcome rather quickly. feels like one of those sprawling tunes from triple-A RPGs of today, but on the SNES. yeah not a big fan.

5. Kid Icarus: Uprising vs. Ecco

both of these are fine, but i think kid icarus is a bit more memorable, despite ecco totally chilling me out man

6. Brigandine vs. Scott Pilgrim

brigandine is pretty dang corny, but i kinda love it honestly. probably more than i should for a track that is basically coasting on a sonic adventure-level guitar. scott pilgrim is probably the better track though.

7. SOCOM vs. Life Force

that first song could be thrown into any war game ever with no changes. it's not awful, but kinda generic. life force is a bit too tinny for me but i'm gonna give it the vote anyway.

8. Quackshot vs. Enter the Gungeon

i love the genesis, but some people clearly didn't know how to use its soundchip, and this quackshot tune is a good example. enter the gungeon isn't great but is much more my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

ROUND 1-A

Match #1
    I enjoy the almost spacey synths going on in Kalos Power Plant. It's got that bit of playful Pokémon feel to it but also that mysterious (good word for it) undertone permeating throughout. Cheese and Crackers is head-bobbing smooooooth jaaaaazz. Very relaxing, but I think I'll throw my vote to Kalos Power Plant.

Match #2
    Holy sax explosion in Dolphin Shoals. Mario music can really run the risk of being the same cheerful vanilla tunes that go in one in and out the other but I am into the energy of this one. Certainly sounds like the perfect match for an area that conjures the imagery of ocean, beaches, and squeaky dolphins. But oh man, two super vibrant, cheerful sounding tracks to choose from. Both these songs are so happy, but Dolphin Shoals is the one that sticks with me. Once Bless You, Boy! is over, it's just like "all righty then!"

Match #3
    Definitely familiar with Gotham City Streets and dat Sunsoft. It's a perfect stage 1 track, not too frantic or stressful sounding. Just got that feeling of easing yourself through the streets taking down criminals while starting your journey. I feel like that might be hurting me a little bit here, though, because Big Airship is so damn cute-sweet and I hadn't heard it before. It does manage to evoke that adventurous and free feeling of being in or acquiring an airship to explore in. It's piqueing my interest a lot more than the Batman, but I can see how others would just here some almost sugary music and pass.

Match #4
    Garfield 2 - “Castle”
    Castle is fucking great. I swear I have heard it played in TC before and was instantly taken with it. Muhfuggin' Follin, tho~! This is a very simple and quiet theme but I feel it definitely fits for an Overworld style theme. I like the steady drop of the bass with that synth twinkling along with it, strings coming in gently once in awhile in the back. That flute tune brings me back to some real old school RPG sounds and I love the little flutter it does. I personally love that slow and slightly dark, mystical ambience it sets me in, but this vote is going to Castle. Will definitely be adding Overworld to my VGM playlist, though.

Match #5
    Kid Icarus certainly has that swelling, grand feeling I expect from that series, but not much of it is really sticking with me. Pretty hard for me not to enjoy creepyish Ecco music, too. I absolutely love that slow, enigmatic build and when the drums kick in, it's like "yessss." I definitely feel like I'm deep in the ocean trying to avoid some enemies and water vents in a cavernous area somewhere.

Match #6
    King Dryst appears to have a rockin' theme for himself. If this were like a boxing match I could definitely see this being the entrance theme of a cool and seasoned warrior. Some good guitar going there, but also some gooooooood guitar going in Another Winter. Love the energy of the beat and that retro, nostalgic feeling it brings out in me. I like the way the percussion helps drive the beat while the synths and guitars wrap around for a theme that pumps me up for some Canadian asskicking.

Match #7
    I love playing SOCOM but to say I remember a single piece of music from it...yeah I just remember a lot of guns and shuffling footsteps. The main theme doesn't really capture my attention at all but it certainly fits its material. Meanwhile Life Force is a neat little synth track. Doesn't blow me away but gets my vote.

Match #8
    Duckberg is cute but it seems like some instruments just have such a loud volume level compared to others that the alternating is kinda bugging me. DIE CUBULON DIE is a lot better. Hectic and threatening sound to it. Not in love with it but I could see warming up even more on further listens.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Alright, here we go.

Match #1

Pokemon's song is an easy listener with nice airy beats going for it. It's a sweet track, but it might be a little too sweet. Like if I drink it through a straw too fast, I might get cold teeth. It's soothing and at the same time quite tetherless. I would better entrust an oblivious child at the zoo to hold my balloon than I would with this song (not a criticism). It's light and delicately vulnerable and because of that it gives me an ironic anxiety. Perhaps that's what draws you, causing you to hold on to the song tighter and earn any relaxation you can get from it by not letting go. "Cheese and Crackers" is so slickly laid back and I feel like I'm being told a wonderful story where everything is pulled off without a hitch. No sense of time or insecurities. It's all ok. I just want to fall back and sink in it.

Alfred Chicken - "Cheese and Crackers"

Match #2

Mario Kart 8 is like a cheerfully smooth commute after a big, healthy breakfast. The sax splashes at anyone in the vicinity when passed by and even though they're soaked, they still give a great wave hello or a toast of their morning coffee. "Bless You Boy" is a supercharged thrill ride and actually reminds me of a more hyped up version of something you might hear on Pokemon Silver/Gold. It's a pretty upbeat and celebratory track filled with an energized, matter-of-fact sense of kooky encouragement to keep doing whatever it is you do.

Mario Kart 8 - "Dolphin Shoals"

Match #3

Batman's "Gotham City Streets" is shamelessly dorky and badass all at once, and for that, you end up with a pretty distinct final product. Pop'n TwinBee is deliriously bubbly and sugary. Feels like there's too much to choose from at an ice cream parlor.

Batman - "Gotham City Streets"

Match #4

I like "Castle's" janky, in-your-face quality that slithers back and forth across this groovy jello of connective tissue throughout. It's so funky and I can never predict where it's going to go no matter how many times I listen. Equinox is brilliant in how it stews in this primitive ooze for as long as it does. Such a great mood piece and as bare as it would seem, it's feels more than just simple ambience. I feel so insignificant when I listen to it yet it's not depressing. Instead I'm strangely relieved.

Equinox - "Overworld"

Match #5

The Kid Icarus song is a pretty fitting, uplifting, and determined number. It has a lot of confidence with no air of any undercutting consequence to it like you might expect. If there's any danger, this song laughs and emits an admirable challenge on past contenders to overcome the impossible. "Vents of Medusa" feels like an exploration of making progress in turning fantasy to some sort of reality. Time feels like it's getting away from you and despite the dream-like bliss you find yourself slowly sifting through, things are still happening and changing within your control. I dunno, I'm just vaguely free-writing as I listen but that's the weird place it takes me and I like strange spacey pieces like this.

Match #6

"King Dryst Theme" is big stomping rock piece that demands attention when it enters. There's no way around not giving in to what it wants, but it reciprocates and I suppose it provides you with something worthwhile in return regardless if it's ideal. "Another Winter" manages to bring the house down immediately. It's a rapid, wall-busting light-show of a track that leaves you spinning upside-down in the next town over.

Brigandine - "King Dryst Theme"

Match #7

I actually admire SOCOM's main theme for being a rather solemnly modest and shamelessly sincere, patriotic piece. It's not trying to oversell itself and beyond any predictable summarizations of it being more of the same from the genre, it manages to find that sweet spot of not being another overly pretentious war suite, while also avoiding the more marketable muscle-bound rock you find in most other shooters. It's remarkably straight-forward, yes, but also jangly and campy enough too which I find helps give the track itself a somewhat adorable self-started identity for this type of game. Lifeforce's "Thunderbolt" is a swift, frantic performance of synthesized jukes and jabs. It's a hyper-electronic excursion of intense activity. Quite catchy.

SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALS - "Main Theme"

Match #8

Duckburg is a silly finger-snapper of bizarre mischief. I feel like I'm in a room and whatever I touch explodes into confetti. Just got to go with it. "DIE CUBULON DIE" on the other hand is like slice of hell with a showcase of everything dangerous. The walls are drawing nearer before you end up just falling into a dark abyss of overwhelming, cryptic techno and bass.

Enter the Gungeon - "DIE CUBULON DIE"

Blog Entries

1. pokemon x & y vs alfred chicken

pokemon x & y's track is pretty good, with little pops and twinkles added in with a whimsical style to give it flair; then, at about 23 seconds in, a nice little beat is added and goes on for a bit, before settling on the pop-ish style that was set up earlier mixed with the same beat. i especially enjoyed the sections where the track opts to forgo the flair and just settles on the underlying rhythm. it is all very whimsical and nice, but it feels like all the happy go lucky stuff would give me a headache if it kept repeating during gameplay, and it felt like it droned on after a while. alfred chicken is nice and jazzy while still restraining itself from doing too much at once. i love the electric guitar notes that permeate throughout the piece like a chicken squawk, and the piano in the background that you hear on occasion adds even more to a lovely, all around great effort. it also held my attention throughout and it gains extra points because of that. hard choice but alfred is more catchy and stays with me longer, so it wins.

2. mario kart 8 vs mamorukun curse!

i found myself moving to the music of dolphin shoals. the entire sax is just so perfectly executed and as a result it gives the track a very relaxed, beach feel, which is the intended effect; and the fast pace of the music makes it even more listenable imo. this is great execution and orchestration at some of its finest. mamorukun is too overdone, there's too much happening for me to grasp anything, and it's way too sugary for my liking. no contest here, mario wins easily.

3. batman vs pop'n twinbee

batman's track is very nice and smooth, it long extended electrical notes really give it a high stakes feeling, like batman's ready to kick ass but it isn't going to be an easy in the slightest. pretty good. twinbee is very sweet, but it doesn't go overboard with it. there's a real sense of adventure here, like you're going on a fantastic journey, but it's going to be hell of a lot of fun along the way. this track just lures me in and never lets go, and i love it for that. as good as the batman one is, twinbee is easily the better track.

4. garfield 2 vs equinox

though it takes a bit to buiild up, garfield is poppy, funky, smooth, and calm all at once. it really starts to pop at the 1:25 mark, where it goes all out with the funk and the solid beat which fills it with life. the section immediately after that with the plucky guitar and the electric stabs every half-second only adds to its brilliance. wow. immediately after this, equinox gives me an excellent, tense adventure piece that just works so well. it's gotta be the dun dun dun drumming along with ambience and background noises throughout, along with chilling echoes before going back to the hollow drum that stays throughout the piece. the whole thing gives off a wondrous sense of adventure and unknowing, and even though it's 7 minutes, i never grew tired of it. this is super duper hard but i'm going with... equinox. though garfield is great, equinox speaks to me in a way that the other doesn't.

5. kid icarus: uprising vs ecco: the tides of time

kid icarus breathes adventure and danger at every turn, though it's much more uplifting than grim. i feel like i could really have a lot of fun playing to this music because it's very fun. ecco's track is full of mystery and wonder that pulls me in from the very start, filling me with dread as i traverse the unknown but also uplifting me because i will come out of it triumphant. very nice. after a little debating, ecco wins.

6. brigandine vs scott pilgrim vs. the world: the game

brigandine is a satisfying rock track, though it doesn't do much for me. scott pilgrim is so high energy and high action; it just blasts off right from the start, promising you there's plenty of action and adventure to come, and it doesn't stop and keeps on rolling effortlessly. this type of music is definitely my jam and i actually played this game and loved it, so mad props to whoever nominated it. brigandine puts up no absolutely no fight against scott pilgrim here, easy choice.

7. socom: u.s. navy seals vs life force

i'm sorry, but socom sounds like every generic military track i've heard ever. pass. life force is very perky, and its up and down tune really adds flair. uh... life force wins by miles, obviously.

8. quackshot vs enter the gungeon

quackshot is more grating to me than anything and has nothing else going for it. enter the gungeon is very ominous and alien, like i've crash landed on an unknown planet and i have no idea what to do or where to go, and i have powerful beings that i have to quickly hide from. it's a very electric-oriented piece and it works very well, creating a slick, otherworldly feel that i love. the winner here is obvious.

top three for this round: 1. ecco, 2. equinox, 3. scott pilgrim
    Last edited by pax; 08-19-2016 at 07:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot76 View Post
    don't feel threatened by a dude who gargles mayonnaise

Blog Entries

24 hours remaining of Round 1-A!
    @PATRICK WILSON, @airalba, @deadname, @Matty, @The Spruce Moose, @1010011010 and @Jims have yet to cast votes.

Will also give mentions to @ataeaf and @super nintendo chalmers since they've mentioned wanting to vote as well. Same to @box elder since he was initially part of the entrant list until the deadline for submissions passed.

Blog Entries

To be finished as I listen through the tracks.

I just love the weird jazziness of this song over X and Y’s song.

2. Mario Kart 8 - “Dolphin Shoals”

Again, amazing jazz track. Bless You Boy had a decent enough energy, but... I just couldn’t get into it, I guess.

3. Batman - “Gotham City Streets”'

Both good tracks, but this is a great 8-bit hard rocker.

4. Garfield 2 - “Castle”

I like the pads in the Equinox track; they remind me of the WGBH PBS logo, oddly enough. That being said, I didn’t like the Garfield track initially, but after giving it another listen I can see why you guys like it.

This song is just perfect. I normally wait until the song is finished until I vote, but I knew what I had to vote for as soon as the song played.

6. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - “Another Winter”

Interestingly enough, we have two hard rockers competing against each other. While King Dryst Theme has a catchy and memorable riff, it has one major problem: it’s repetitive. Another Winter doesn’t have this problem, it retains a high energy throughout while being rather varied. Pretty easy choice.

7. SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - “Main Theme”

Navy Seals: Generic military track (though lionelhutz123 brings up a good point)
    Life Force: Generic 8-bit music.

*flips coin on random.org*

At first, I wasn’t impressed by the Enter the Gungeon track, but as with with the Garfield song, it grew on me. Still not sure if it’s one of my favorite tracks, though; it could grow on me even more and become a favorite, or I could just stay relatively ambivalent to it.

Quackshot wasn’t exactly high-quality Genesis music. Generic silly music and nowhere near what kind of music the Genesis is capable of producing. The Batman track makes this look like the literally-made-by-a-random-number-generator CrazyBus theme in comparison.
    Last edited by ataeaf; 08-20-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Blog Entries

1. cheese and crackers
    2. dolphin shoals i like the other one though, very arcadey
    3. gotham city streets twinbee song is good, but the batman track is killer.
    4. garfield 2 couldn't get into the other track, it's too sleepy
    5. vents of mesusa
    6. another winter love the king dryst song though, that atlus music, so good
    7. thunderbolt
    8. die cubulon die oof, quackshot sure ain't representative of the great music the genesis could have, as evidenced by the batman track

Blog Entries

1. Pokémon X & Y - “Kalos Power Plant/Pokeball Factory”
    2. Mamorukun Curse! - “Bless You, Boy!”
    3. Batman - “Gotham City Streets”
    4. Garfield 2 - “Castle”
    5. Kid Icarus: Uprising - “Magnus's Theme”
    6. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - “Another Winter” (this song is a modern classic)

Solid round.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1. Kalos Power Plant
    2. Dolphin Shoals
    3. Gotham City Streets
    4. Castle
    5. Magnus's Theme
    6. Another Winter
    7. Thunderbolt
    8. DIE CUBULON DIE
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Match #1
    vs.
    Alfred Chicken - “Cheese and Crackers”

Match #2
    vs.
    Mamorukun Curse! - “Bless You, Boy!”

Match #3
    Batman - “Gotham City Streets”
    vs.

Match #4
    Garfield 2 - “Castle”
    vs.
    Equinox - “Overworld”

Match #5
    Kid Icarus: Uprising - “Magnus's Theme”
    vs.
    Ecco: The Tides of Time -"Vents of Medusa"

Match #6
    Brigandine - “King Dryst Theme”
    vs.

Match #7
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - “Main Theme”
    vs.

Match #8
    Quackshot - "Duckberg"
    vs.

Blog Entries

Match #1
    Pokémon X & Y - “Kalos Power Plant/Pokeball Factory”: don't care for pokemon and even the music usually feels run-of-the-mill to me but i'm enjoying the chill, downright frigid textures here quite a bit. various whistles falling like water water droplets amidst a steady and smooth piano chord progression, it works and carries along breezily, definitely inhabits a sort of mechanical but anxious place, indeed like wandering through a factory, engaging the infastructure and all that dwells within. pretty cool, would return to this and Vibe Out.
    vs.
    Alfred Chicken - “Cheese and Crackers”a: the drums sell this one, muted but firmly grooving, staying in that pocket, that gracefully rattling ride especially keeps things moving and expressive. dig the horns too but they're nothing especially unique and the textures come off a bit flat? not so much that they kill the vibe tho. i'm more into those glimmering synths bubbling underneath the horns and the seemingly antithetical burbling bass that develops into some churning wah wahs and Squelches. quite cool, although some of the textures clash a bit and Harsh The Mellow brah. digable tho.

hmm gonna go with POKEMON

Match #2
    Mario Kart 8 - “Dolphin Shoals”: now this is my jazz folks, big bombastic fleeting saxaphone freakouts, downright elated and always held firmly together by a joyous groove beneath, further accentuated by sax that sounds like it couldn't possibly go higher but then OH SHIT it goes higher. alot of the mario kart 8 soundtrack is like great cheesy television background music, the sort of ostensibly innocuous background walla that turns out to be awesome if you're the type to eagerly seek out and listen to and Rank every SNL theme (and i am). right up my alley, gonna air sax to this probs.
    vs.
    Mamorukun Curse! - “Bless You, Boy!”: feels very mega man to me, the kind of thing that feels so intrinsically vgm that it couldn't be anything else. this is usually my favorite kind of vgm tbh, it just falls into its own category. i appreciatre the work people did with limitations back then to create unique evocative and FUN music. i don't know how old this is (i'd wager this more a retrofied dealie?) but i dig it alot. another tune where the jubilant lead just carries itself higher and higher and the propulsive beat harbors the confident stride to imbue within you the courage to take on whatever challenge faces you. IDEAL classic vgm style stuff here, built on the foundation of what makes this stuff so cool. major props.

FUCK um... gonna go with MAMORUKUN cuz i like mario kart but mario has had his time in the sun

Match #3
    Batman - “Gotham City Streets”: ah sunsoft, few others knew so purely what made each system's sound chip tick, they knew how to tap into the pulse of each one and uproot the finest sounds and textures they could muster, while never slacking on the compositional front either. i've made it no secret i adore the jagged, jolting synth sounds the system can emit, and this one harbors enough of them within the intro and the little bolts in the breakdown/bridge bit. the main synth is a bit less harsh though, which is suitable although if i'm honest it does overpower the mix a bit. i'm much more keen on the quiter, ominous moments, allowing the creeping synths to worm along the perimeter, genuinely feeling like lightning tearing through the moonlit sky. the main progression is fine but a bit standard to me, but i'd return to this.
    vs.
    Pop'n TwinBee - “Big Airship”: similar to mamorukun in the sense of being the spitting image of vgm in it's essence, this one makes me think of kirby a bit, largely the where the bass begiins Zoomin all about and the synths get more active, and more when the next layer comes in. for such a brief piece it says quite alot, its initial bubbly synth lead giving way to allowing the initially accentuating stabby string fragments to lead the way, into yet another lead. it's a succinct relay race of equally chipper and restless synth work. hard to resist, definitely growing on me quickly.

shoot another tough one...hmm point to POP'N TWINBEE

Match #4
    Garfield 2 - “Castle”: i'm not okay with how good this is, wtf. who spent this precious time making this chill and quirky tune for fuckin Garfield 2? i'm actually a fan of this cuz i love when shovelware and licensed shit have surprisingly good soundtracks, even though i certainly don't understand it, but hey admire the pride in the composer's work. this sounds legit, albeit maybe a bit more of the ps1 generation flavor in my opinion (i'm no expert tho) dig the opening piano the most, very simple loop but it inhabits that feeling of wandering like a Hotel, when it plummets into the weird liquidy funk thing it doesn't lose me and i admire the quirks but it's less engaging and a bit jarring. the two pieces have no connective tissue, bring me back to that piano, takes me back to my youth of playin weird discout bin 3d platformers. definitely uses every tool in the toolbox, sometimes to the cost of the focus and Chill. pre good tho, mayb turn up that damn guitar tho, give that jangle a little kick.
    vs.
    Equinox - “Overworld”: love the array of "worldly" percussion, especially that bass drum that falls and bubbles outward like buddha's belly as it hits like a massive raindrop over and over. the dichotomy of huge sweeping passages of sound gathering like an oncoming storm and the deliberate hushed percussive tapping is immense, as though the percussion is calling in the rain, the delicate winds that precede their spread across the landscape lovely but seemingly pregnant with uncertain emotion and perhaps fraught with a tension built upon the world they narrate, the flutes fluttering into the swirling ether to be carried away in a rush, ushering in the cascading waves of instantly fading auras, like withering memories, soon enough nearly nothing is left but the insistent percussion allows the storm to return yet again. usually i don't like overly looped vgm but the cycle of this one is almost poignantly perfect. amazing piece of music, powerful in more ways than i can describe.

easily (even tho garf is kool), EQUINOX

Match #5
    Kid Icarus: Uprising - “Magnus's Theme”: there are certain vibes that don't mesh with me very well, one of them is the "march" motif as i'd call it, that rolling snare and sort of militant persistance. of course this is more the Disney approximation of that but it's no less cut from that same cloth, it feels too aware of its existence as a battle them and its pulse only seems to drag you towards that notion, the string movements are graceful enough but they don't much speak to me or infer anything beyond their rather blatant initial vibe. i like the little spritely ascents and the rolling timpanis, but much of a snare hound as i am constant snare rolls can get on my nerves and just evoke that Preparing for War feeling, it's just too familiar and almost cliche at this point and the strings dont pierce through that for me. sorry, not for me, though not a bad piece by any means.
    vs.
    Ecco: The Tides of Time -"Vents of Medusa": love the sega cd, i mean it was a tragic system in many senses but as a music man the stuff folks pulled outta the newfound potential for vgm at the time was astounding. you could tell they were eager to do something bigger and better, and boy did they. ecco always has lovely soundtracks, huge shimmering ambient works that indeed feel like exploring the greatest depths of the seemingly interminable deep blue, hushed twinkling beneath the thick layers of wafting cerulean and turquoise layers like the faint glimmer of the stars above you as you plunge deeper and let the water embrace you. become the ocean until the massive percussion clears a path for you, making everything feel clearer, every twinkle vibrant, quick puffs of respirating air bubbling up on occasion. i love music that feels like being underwater because its easy to feel as though you can let go, become weightless, and become part of the movement itself, swimming through the atmosphere. gorgeous.

point goes to ECCO

Match #6
    Brigandine - “King Dryst Theme”: bleh, this is like fantasy meets butt rock wanking, like vgm power metal, like a lame remix by a METALHEAD who's also a NERD THO. i'm a nerd-hating nerd and i wanna wedgie every one on the planet who plays things where they slay dragons and stuff like that. also lord of the rings is terrible. the guitar line might would be fine if they'd dialed it back but for my money its a bit too embarrassingly juiced consider this cover art i'm peerin at, like you don't fool me i know you're just trying to edge up your nerd journey but if i wanted Sonic Adventure guitars i'ld play Sonic Adventure and i have alot dont laugh at me please stop i was young i didn't know. i have nothing to say about this really, it's just kinda dull and dorky. sorry : (((((
    vs.
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - “Another Winter”: mm retro masturbation, but hey it's done extremely proficiently here. now here the guitar works, not too overpowering and very emotive while creating a wall of sound, feels like a great anime opening. this paired with the more outright 8-bit synths dancing about and the drums seemlessly shifting from propulsive blast of vgm action to crashing rock breakdowns is pretty superb. the bridge of storming bitcrushed snares and climbing synths is top notch, this one is infectiously fun and expertly crafted. i wanna drum 2 this, hit those rattling hi-hats until they're tattered. good shit.

point eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEASILY goes to SCOTT PILGRIM

Match #7
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - “Main Theme”: yawn. that shit I said about marching motifs stands so true here. can't say I was expecting more, pre much the kind history channel background fodder fit to score programs for folks who whack off to obscure hitler factoids. Next.
    vs.
    Life Force - "Thunderbolt": not much so say here, a cool racing energetic vibe, big skittering synths and cool tom accents. really feels like engaging an onslaught.

yeah uh LIFE FORCE

Match #8
    Quackshot - "Duckberg": can't believe this joke entry got through.
    vs.
    Enter the Gungeon - “DIE CUBULON DIE”: very cool, dig that corrosive bass and the overall dramatic vibe of it. sorta danceable, sorta intimidating, very catchy and densely atmospheric. will return to this, may even play th game, has one of those instantly curious vibes thats begs me to explore the world its illustrating.

uhhhhhh yeah its GUNGEON
    Last edited by tyler; 08-21-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries

VOTING OVER FOR ROUND 1-A!

Results soon

Blog Entries

RESULTS FOR ROUND 1-A!

Match #1
    Pokémon X & Y - “Kalos Power Plant/Pokeball Factory” (6)
    vs.
    Alfred Chicken - “Cheese and Crackers” (8)

Eliminated: Pokémon X & Y - “Kalos Power Plant/Pokeball Factory” (Nominated by @The Spruce Moose)

Match #2
    Mario Kart 8 - “Dolphin Shoals” (11)
    vs.
    Mamorukun Curse! - “Bless You, Boy!” (3)

Eliminated: Mamorukun Curse! - “Bless You, Boy!” (Nominated by @Jims)

Match #3
    Batman - “Gotham City Streets” (8)
    vs.
    Pop'n TwinBee - “Big Airship” (6)

Eliminated: Pop'n TwinBee - “Big Airship” (Nominated by @Matty)

Match #4
    Garfield 2 - “Castle” (9)
    vs.
    Equinox - “Overworld” (5)

Eliminated: Equinox - “Overworld” (Nominated by @PATRICK WILSON)

Match #5
    Kid Icarus: Uprising - “Magnus's Theme” (4)
    vs.
    Ecco: The Tides of Time -"Vents of Medusa" (10)

Eliminated: Kid Icarus: Uprising - “Magnus's Theme” (Nominated by @1010011010)

Match #6
    Brigandine - “King Dryst Theme” (4)
    vs.
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - “Another Winter” (10)

Eliminated: Brigandine - “King Dryst Theme” (Nominated by @airalba)

Match #7
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - “Main Theme” (2)
    vs.
    Life Force - "Thunderbolt" (12)

Eliminated: SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - “Main Theme” (Nominated by @lionelhutz123)

Match #8
    Quackshot - "Duckberg" (0)
    vs.
    Enter the Gungeon - “DIE CUBULON DIE” (14)

Eliminated: Quackshot - "Duckberg" (Nominated by @Matty)

Round 1-B incoming...

Blog Entries

Ok, so let me finally explain myself haha . (as always I'll be doing a little write-up to anything that gets eliminated)

First off, going into this showdown, I already knew SOCOM's main theme was my weakest submission and I didn't think it was a contest progresser by any means. It definitely was and is my least anticipated song but despite what Kupo said in how her main association with SOCOM is more gunfire and shuffling footsteps (which made me chuckle because that's true) I still do really love the moody score that SOCOM games provide so I wanted to represent the franchise in some form, because you know, I'm trying not to repeat myself. The only problem is the more moody sounds you might hear during the gameplay are very difficult to showcase as a standalone piece, so instead I decided I'd "boldly" go with the "Main Theme". Now the problem with the main theme is pretty much what everyone said, and I completely expected that, but I still wanted to throw this submission in as an experiment to see if anyone can glean anything beyond it being a drum-rollin' same ol' same ol'. I wanted to see how much of me being taken by the track is chalked up to nostalgia and if there's anything more worthwhile to it. But yeah, it fell pretty hard on its face and is now my worst performer ever. Sorry.

I actually admire SOCOM's main theme for being a rather solemnly modest and shamelessly sincere, patriotic piece. It's not trying to oversell itself and beyond any predictable summarizations of it being more of the same from the genre, it manages to find that sweet spot of not being another overly pretentious war suite, while also avoiding the more marketable muscle-bound rock you find in most other shooters. It's remarkably straight-forward, yes, but also jangly and campy enough too which I find helps give the track itself a somewhat adorable self-started identity for this type of game.
    ^ While I'm not married to the song, I still stick by what I said and I could have easily picked a more engaging main theme from its sequels, but I thought that's what people were more likely to call generic, since it's more in line with everything I usually hear in shooters post-2003 or so. This game came out before a time where Call of Duty owned the marketplace and I feel this song encapsulates the exact straight-forward tone of class of what made these games so distinctively sincere of what they are. Overall the music, of course, isn't the prize quality to these games. Even with online no longer existing, I still play the offline missions and it's great.

Anyway, at least this one is out of the way, as I would like to think I could redeem myself with my other stuff. Other than that, solid round from everyone else here.

Blog Entries

1. crocodibli fight
    2. log village aerobics
    3. sentinal beach
    4. forest maze
    5. neptune
    6. sector sweep
    7. break silence
    8. tree of life: trunk
    Last edited by hanna hilton; 08-21-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Blog Entries

1. Mibibli's Quest - “Crocodibli Fight”
    2. Cool Boarders 2 - “Mr. Rain”
    3. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - “Sentinel Beach”
    4. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - “Forest Maze”
    5. Cosmic Psycho - “Neptune”
    6. Half-Life 2: Episode Two - “Sector Sweep”
    7. Spyro: Year of the Dragon - “Midnight Mountain”
    8. Pokémon: Super Mystery Dungeon - “Tree of Life: Trunk”

"Crocodibli Fight" starts out really pretty and light, sort of lulling you into a false sense of security before it just turns into non-stop and ever increasing high-energy badassery for the remainder of the track. Great stuff. "Welcome to Planktopolis" is... certainly frantic and loud, that's for sure. Sort of all over the place actually. Couldn't for the life of me get into it.

“Log Village Aerobics” has a lot going on but I found it a little bit overpowering with the drum beats and a tad too downtrodden for my taste. Found myself getting a little impatient for it to be over towards the final minute or so. Dug the chanting though. It certainly gives off the vibe of like... some sort of savage tribe/cult. Some really nice guitar work building the suspense up around the 3:30 mark but all in all just not really my bag. "Mr. Rain" is kind of amusingly goofy in a way. Like, so much of it is just clearly meant to be giving you a sense of urgency and adrenaline as you board your way down snowy mountains but it does so in such a way that's just sorta laughably RAAAADICAL DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Neither grabbed me but I'll give my vote to Cool Boarders 2 this time on the grounds that I enjoyed it, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

Mmm, “Sentinel Beach” providing some calm, soothing island vibes with just a liiiiiiitle hint of underlying danger afoot. I like it. I didn't even know they made a game for that fuckin' Viva Rock Vegas movie lol. "Casino" is like... if Hanna-Barbera made a Crash Bandicoot game I imagine this is probably what the music would be like. It's silly and enjoyable in the moment but I wouldn't rush out of my way to listen to it again.

"Forest Maze" manages to convey a sense mystery, fear and danger very well, probably a little too well for whatever a GBA movie tie-in game could actually contain in terms of scares. “Illusion of Peace” was uh... something? It starts out interesting but then just sorta dips into what I can only describe as music I'd hear some guys in the corner of a pub knocking out during a half-drunken jam session.

Ohhhh, now this Cosmic Psycho track is niiiiiiiiiiiice. Lower half of my body can't stop moving to this. Can't say I'm familiar with the Sharp X68000 but if this is the standard for what games sound like on it then I'll be seeking out more. The Amazing Spider-Man was okay. Fairly bog standard bombastic superhero music. Not much else I can say about it.

"Closed in Upon Me" was fine albeit a little on the monotonous side (Fuck whatever that noise at the 51 second mark was though). "Sector Sweep".... man, this shit's solid. High energy techno like there's a fucking huge action sequence/montage taking place yet with some great suspenseful sections.

“Break Silence” is pleasantly dreamy though the sound quality is just a bit too uh... fuzzy, I guess would be the term, for my liking. That's partly down to the Genesis itself but regardless, it's a negative point. Some of the higher pitched parts are jarring to an ear piercing degree as well. “Midnight Mountain” is... actually a pleasantly dreamy track as well only without all the negative aspects I just said about the Ristar entry.

"Tiles of Death and Whimsy" sure was an ominous piece of music from a Mortal Kombat game all right. Honestly, as much as I love these games I can't say I've ever found any of the music particularity memorable. “Tree of Life: Trunk” was very nice... not a whole lot happening in it that I can talk about but it had a very calming ambience that I appreciate.

Blog Entries

Match #1
    Mibibli's Quest - Crocodibli Fight

Match # 2
    Mushroom Men - Village Aerobics

Match #3
    Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Sentinel Beach

Match #4
    Lonely Star - Illusion of Peace

Match #5
    The Amazing Spider-Man - Main Theme

Match # 6
    Half-Life 2: Episode Two - Sector Sweep

Match #7
    Ristar - Break Silence

Match #8
    Pokémon: Super Mystery Dungeon - Tree of Life: Trunk

Blog Entries

1. Mibibli's Quest - “Crocodibli Fight”

Wasn’t impressed by either of these, honestly.

2. Cool Boarders 2 - “Mr. Rain”

The first track... well, I wanted to like the mystical alt-rock, but couldn’t get into it. Mr. Rain was nice, energetic rockabilly music.

3. The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - “Casino”

Both solid, but Jak & Daxter seems more likely to win.

4. Lonely Star - “Illusion of Peace”

Neither is a standout.

5. Cosmic Psycho - “Neptune”

The Cosmic Psycho song is nice and funky. The other song is definitely a song, alright.

6. Half-Life 2: Episode Two - “Sector Sweep”

These are both very good but Sector Sweep is clearly superior. Love those electric guitar riffs.

7. Ristar - “Break Silence”

Mainly because the Spyro track was too disjointed.

8. Pokémon: Super Mystery Dungeon - “Tree of Life: Trunk”

I love the soothing ambiance more than the ominous bass riff in the Mortal Kombat song.
    Last edited by ataeaf; 08-22-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries

1. Mibibli's Quest

spongebob track just kind of existed. i feel like it's the backing track to some movie trailer or something. i was kinda resistant to mibibli song at first, and i think it could stand to be a bit tighter, the guitars kind of feel a bit all-over-the-place but the rest of it is fine and it's the better song for sure.

2. Mushroom Men

sorry, that other track kind of got on my nerves. nearly every instrument is ringin hollow there, just sounds like a bunch of instruments being carefully placed together which isn't very good for a rawk jam that's supposed to get you hyped. mushroom men is downcast and cool, much more my thing.

3. Flintstones

jak & daxter is too familiar sounding for me. just sounds like a stock track made for every platformer of its era. i'll go with flintstones because the bassline is pretty neat

4. Lemony Snicket

lemony snicket was alright. fairly inoffensive whimsical licensed GBA music, there's a lot like it but that's not necessarily a bad thing. illusion of peace is just kinda there.

5. Cosmic Psycho

cosmic psycho is pre dang good. sounds like sonic 2 casino music which don't a bad thing. i think my spongebob review up there could apply to the spiderman track.

6. Half-Life 2: Episode Two

yep altered beast sure is early genesis. there's not a whole lot of interesting things going on there. half-life 2 wins by default pretty much

7. Ristar

ristar soundtrack is peak genesis. couldn't vote against this thing.

8. Pokémon: Super Mystery Dungeon

yep.
    Last edited by The Goode Family; 08-22-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Mibibli's Quest
    Cool Boarders 2
    Flintstones
    Lonely Star
    Cosmic Psycho
    Half-Life
    Ristar
    Pokemon

RIP my track. What can I say? I didn't have a good fourth one ready fast enough. >_>

Thread Information