Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's The Biggest Organism You'd Kill?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Usually bugs. But once I hit a rat with a shovel at my grandpa's barn...

I despise worms. centipede-like creatures and spiders, but I don't kill them and prefer to avoid it. That's just a natural disgust, I guess. I'm not a sadist and don't have anything against bugs, but for my entire life, I have stomped a lot of cockroaches (intentionally) and ants (accidentally). Now I live in a flat and anytime I see a pest I don't need to kill it by myself, I search for best roach traps and just set it everywhere. I know, you may technically call it 'killing' but nowadays it's either me or them. Sorry, chitin dudes.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I don’t believe in violence its not my bag but over the years “accidents” have taken place but we don’t like to focus on them.

Blog Entries

I haven't changed my perspective since 2016. My concern is primarily for suffering -- though ideally right to life as well, it's in that order. If I have to kill anything or anyone, I want it to be as quick and painless as possible.

Updates: My nan died last year, and while we're all incredibly sad, there's also a sense of relief that I won't ever have to be responsible for ending her life due to some horrible catastrophe. A couple of months ago, one of my lizards went downhill quickly and died in my lap. Again, relieved that the death occurred naturally and without terrible suffering, as I might have been tempted to find a way to create a "helping hand" cocktail using prescription drugs I have lying around. (Only because they are very small animals.) Living an hour's drive away from the exotics vet without a car meant that if I had taken him to the vet (who had discharged him an hour ago), his suffering would have been massively increased. He died before we would've even made it back there, and it was peaceful.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

Thread Information