View Poll Results: How would you rate this episode?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 - A Kelly

2 33.33%
  • 4/5 - B Kelly

3 50.00%
  • 3/5 - C Kelly

1 16.67%
  • 2/5 - D Kelly

0 0%
  • 1/5 - F Kelly

0 0%
    Blog Entries

R&R - American Dad - "Criss-Cross Applesauce: The Ballad Of Billy Jesusworth"

Original Air Date: May 23rd, 2016.

Francine convinces Stan to let Roger play in his basketball league; Steve sings a parody of R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet."
    Rate/Review!
    How to remaster

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What's with the long titles

Easily my favorite of the season after "The Two Hundred." Stan and Roger's basketball plot was entertaining with the Shaq and Yao cameos, but Steve's "Trapped in the Locker" had me on the damn floor laughing my ass off. Scott Grimes' singing has always been one of my favorite things about Steve, and having him narrate the entire story doing just that was perfect. And having all those characters pop up together in Snot's house, it was so surreally hilarious. An easy 5/5 for me.

Deep Frier of Shirts BlueRibbonCommittee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm really glad that they keep bringing back Stelio Kontos. I thought he crashed on the bus in "100 AD".

I liked Steve's subplot better than the main plot, but I haven't seen what it's parodying.

Blog Entries

The Steve singing story was really fun and it built up to a super crazy but somewhat unsatisfying finish and I didn't much care for the way it was abruptly cut off by Francine to cast more light on the duller basketball plot, which was fine and I enjoyed Shaq a bunch but man, just fuck that ending with Roger's bone coming out and piercing Ming's leg. I didn't need to see that and it kinda soured the episode even more. I can't really think of any jokes that stood out in this either. 3.5/5 because the singing stuff helped carry an otherwise dull episode a long way even if it fell at the final hurdle.

Thread Information