(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

R&R Foodfight! (2012)

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a spam!"
    .. oh
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Blog Entries

charlie sheen's voice doesn't match the main character, the animation is stiff, and it's just awful. the only thing good about it was how hilariously shitty it was, but even with that it's still a 0/5.

that is all i have to add

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

It really is the wurst. Complete abuse of the freedoms of having animated characters to play with.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Blog Entries

it was in development hell but even with that at least add fuckin leg movement when the goddamn dog character jumps and lands from hundreds of feet in the air. it's like the movie version of big rigs

Blog Entries

Yeah, I've seen better use of animation to tell a story in Garry's Mod ... before this movie made it out of production.

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Blog Entries

at like 13 seconds is a bit of the scene i'm talkin about

he just kind of falls face first off the float or whatever the hell that is. and then listen to charlie sheen. ugh

“Pretension” by Calvin Klein ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A billion/10, would watch again.
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Blog Entries

10/10, best film ever. I've never cried harder watching something then in this scene.

RIP, bag of chips. It was the best actor in this film ;_;

Blog Entries

u ok @kes

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Ill-Mannered Sack of Crap LosTickaToeRest's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After a few attempts that didn't make it beyond about 5-10 minutes, I could only make it through the movie for the first time by getting so intoxicated that I have little memory of it now, but one thing I do very distinctly remember (and that video up there confirms) is that Christopher Lloyd villain guy has some of the most amazingly funny animation I've ever seen on a character in a movie.
    Earth. Atomizer. Let's go.

Christopher Lloyd's voice acting in that trailer, holy fuck

The Room of animated movies. The Citizen Kane of bad CGI. Haven't seen Foodfight in its entirety yet, but it's still on my list.

Classic Simpsons Guy Evil Monkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This movie is so hilariously bad it isn't funny.

Blog Entries

that makes no sense

I went several years without knowing what this nightmarish crap is, wow. That fucking chip scene.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Christopher Lloyd is the only reason to watch this film. He's not even in it for more then two minutes, but he gives the most amazing performance ever. It's like he's the only one who knew what he was getting into and just decided to have fun, even if the film was horrible and he was being ridiculous.

And friendly reminder that the same people behind this are going to make the Tetris film.

Blog Entries

I heard about that. Pretty much the same concept, I bet. Why do we need a Tetris film? Why did we need a supermarket product placement film? What goes on in their minds?

Blog Entries

Still haven't seen this movie and was only familiar with it through this video from a few years back.

Don't have any particular desire to sit through the whole movie either.
    How to remaster

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To its credit, not as bad as rumor has it... but still pretty bad! I put this movie on just to have some laughs at the stupid animation and forced humor. And while there was some to be had, it wasn't nearly enough to make it worthwhile...

Charlie Sheen gives what is probably the most wooden performance of his career. I mean, I guess he's... fine considering what crap he's given to work with. But he just doesn't seem to care at all about his role (not that Rex Dogtective was so interesting in the first place though). He completely phoned it in. Now, Wayne Brady on the other hand was just terrible! His voice acting was forcedly over-the-top and his character got on my nerves really quickly. And Jerry Stiller, I love this guy. I really do. But he was so painfully awful, awful in this movie. He was so... so... awful. Heck, the only one who really brung it to the table was Christopher Lloyd. His acting was so over-the-top and crazy that it was just wonderful. His voice fit perfectly with the horrendously ugly villain character he played and if he just had been more in the movie, I would've been a lot more entertained. But instead I just had to endure all these very stupid puns about not only food, but pretty much everything. A couple of them were funny in a bad way, but when you have basically 300 of them, you just go CRAZY and beg "Will you STOP?!". And let's talk about the date scene with Rex and Sunshine. It was fucking ridiculous!!! She kept interrupting him all the time and then goes to help Rex's friend Dan! A few hours later, Rex runs up to Dan and asks him where Sunshine went. But Dan doesn't know. Okay, first of all...
    1. Why didn't he ask him earlier? Why wait for hours???
    2. How can Dan at least not know which way she ran? He should've seen her coming.
    3. Why does Rex later go "I let you down". How did he let her down?? He didn't do jack shit, she just ran away! God, the logic with this movie...

I had some fun sometimes with individual bits of autrocious dialogue ("Holy chips!") and horrid animation. And I gotta admit, when Lloyd first appeared and talked like a rabid dog, combined with how he moves, I was DYING with laughter. I laughed so hard that I cried. I have to give the movie credit for that at least.

What the hell should I rate it... 4/10??? Yeah, seems about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Blog Entries

The original trailer for the film when it was supposed to come out in 2002.

It's amazing how much better everything looks, even though it's early 2000's CGI.

Blog Entries

I read somewhere that a lot of what actually got used was gag reel stuff, but tbh it was still cluelessly directed and that sounds like an excuse.

Thread Information