Thread: Things that should be added to noHomers.net

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Things that should be added to noHomers.net

I'm not really sure if this should go in this forum, but whatever.
    Some things I think should be added to the site:
    1. Signatures - The font Akbar (Akbar is the font usually used with the Simpsons, and the font used in the Simpsons credits.)
    2. Forums - A Life in Hell Forum (Life in Hell was Matt Groening's comic strip before he made the Simpsons)
    3. Forums - Tracy Ullman Show Skits (This site is about the Simpsons, so why not add a forum about where it started? I don't know much about the skits, since I was born 8 years after the skits ended, so it would be nice to learn a little more.)
    Welp, the site might have one of these, and I probably missed a few, but, reply if you have anything else that should be added.
    Last edited by juStNick; 10-11-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowstormented View Post
    they're accurate as of the 2015 alien dick census

Blog Entries

1. It's an eyesore of a font and to be honest I'm not even sure if we can alter the list of fonts anyway

2. There wouldn't be enough traffic to justify a Life in Hell forum. Here's the most recent thread about it if you want to talk about it, or you can make a new one since it's been a few years: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...in-Hell-Comics

3. We have threads for each episode, with polls you can vote in - http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...w-Any-Episode)

Blog Entries

4. We have threads for the shorts as well: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...=1#post3045814

No need for a forum

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What about a futurama section?

Also I have some suggestions for people that it would be fun to unban

Blog Entries

There was a Futurama section a couple years ago, but it wasn't very active.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

Akbar's closer to the logo font, not the credits font. Credits font is a lot more orderly:

Just like Facebook, NHC should be held accountable for suppressing forums for the conservative fearing far right!

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't see why we need a Futurama or Life in Hell section just cause it's a Simpsons board and those happened to be made by the same guy. There is a whole Futurama board already. And how could you not notice the R&R for every single episode?

Blog Entries

I think the NHC should add a feature where I get £10 transferred to my bank account every time someone thumbs one of my posts. Just think of how much money I could have had by now.
    Also, there should be the ability to threadban people.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Exordium

And you should win things by posting

I miss the old "Invite only music sharing thread".. so exclusive.
    Most times I just went in there to enjoy the country club like solitude, safe from all the Riff-raff ~(meaning You!)

Comic Sans should be the default font.

Thread Information