1 12.50%
  • 1/5 Fuck Trump

0 0%

Thread: Rate and Review South Park: "Oh, Jeez"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rate and Review South Park: "Oh, Jeez"

Original Airdate: November 9th, 2016. PC Principal tries one more time to make peace between the boys and the girls. Meanwhile, the new administration has plans for him, as Gerald comes face-to-face with the Troll Hunter. Rate and Review.

Clip:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/nwvpus...be-great-again
    Last edited by 1010011010; 11-09-2016 at 10:47 AM.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

Jesus Christ, this is going places and I'm not totally comfortable with all of it.

First off, the worst thing of the episode, why the fuck did they shoehorn Bill Cosby in there? What the fuck was that? Fuck off.

Secondly, what was that stupid Family Guy joke actually supposed to be with Gerald doing impressions? I don't even know who he was supposed to be doing aside from Peter.

Now, the Garrison plot, you can tell the bits they clearly delivered late because Garrison got that unbleeped "Fuck" in at the start which I guess means the censors didn't get to run through those last few parts. I dunno where this whole uh... Member Berry body snatcher thing is going but it's so out of left field that I don't know what the Hell to make of it.

Cartman and Heidi are gonna actually try to get to Mars!? Again, holy shit, no idea what the fuck is gonna happen there, but damn. Super interested to see what's in store. I liked Cartman's blatant admission to Butters that he really likes Heidi and asked him not to call her names. That scene with him crying was just.... fuck, never would have figured I'd feel full-on empathy for the little turd, but that "For the first time I'm scared for the future" line hit well.

The Clinton stuff was amusing, though the twist about this end of the world scenario with men being locked up below the Earth having their semen milked is just.... again, I dunno where the fuck this is going and I'm uncomfortable.

Gerald's trolling thing was fun. Not as good as before. The RickRoll finish seemed a bit weird unless the intent is to torture them while they've got them locked up. Now that Gerald's been found out along with the others and there's only 3 episodes to go I'm still eager to see how this'll all be wrapped up. Hell, maybe it won't be wrapped up. You think that might be something they'd pull? Big end of season cliffhanger to really fucking lay in this continuity approach they're taking?

3/5 I guess because I'm super interested yet super on the fence about all of what I just watched.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Secondly, what was that stupid Family Guy joke actually supposed to be with Gerald doing impressions? I don't even know who he was supposed to be doing aside from Peter.
    the last one was mike henry as cleveland pretty sure

anyways, I liked this. the gerald stuff was absolute gold especially with the end rick roll. I loved him all excited to be james bond, it really is the highlight of the season.

bill cosby was... yeah 100% unnecessary but I did find the clinton stuff fun especially his talk with butters at the end. cartman/heidi was non-descript and not a huge part along with the weird garrison/jenner member berries thing. I was surprised that you could barely tell it was rewritten. I mean, you can gather the alternate universe versions of the plots: bill thinks hillary will use her new power to screw all the guys, garrison/jenner/berries ennacting revenge when visiting randy but the rewrites feel natural and plausible.

in the end, I got the laughs that I sorely needed at this time. so for that, 4/5
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

@Ryan I had a feeling it was Cleveland because it was kinda slow and drawn out but now that I think about it, it was also kinda scratchy/croaky so it could have just as easily been Chris.

Second one though.... sorta deep and goofy and so uh... Joe, maybe?

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see the version they had before they found out Trump won.

Blog Entries

they showed deleted scenes in the past. I imagine that version would be in that.

Moe is their leader. Captain_Smiley's Avatar

Where the heck is this season going the Member Berries?

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For the time they had, I thought they edited the episode fairly well, aside from some choppier animation and 1-2 cuts. Only really major problem I had was Hillary's reason for stopping Trolltrace at this point (and seemingly having government control, meanwhile Garrison is just sitting in his house unguarded). Bill's Gentleman's Club was also out of place, though his scenes were still funny, loved the last minute editing for it (Look Honey, it's the NEARLY Gentleman!). Think that plot had a much larger role in the original script, with the original press release mentioning it as PC Principal's final attempt at uniting the boys and girls again.

Once again, Gerald is pretty much stealing the best scenes of this Season (though it helps that his scenes were the least changed of the plots). Loved him trying to be James Bond and the rickroll. Also some good moments from Butters (Oooh, he's pressing pickle). Heidi/Cartman's scenes were more of the same, meh, and would've liked to have had more Garrison/Randy to make the first half of this episode not feel as messy as it is, but again, they only had 1/2 a day, I'm sure they'll have plenty to say about him next week, with the sad and shocked reactions they gave Randy and Cartman.

3/5.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    JHell, maybe it won't be wrapped up. You think that might be something they'd pull? Big end of season cliffhanger to really fucking lay in this continuity approach they're taking?
    I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks now. would be interested to see a season-ending cliffhanger, but at this point, who knows.

I thought this was pretty good. Didn't like Bill Cosby, but his line about how it was selfish of Stan to say he's going to change just for Wendy got a laugh. Funniest part for me was probably Ike's "Daddy called you a pussy!" but I also loved the rickroll too so...

no idea what they're doing with the member berries... not really as into that plot as I was at the beginning of the season.

I'm liking cartman and Heidi's plot, but again, no idea what they have planned with this.

this whole season is basically "I'm liking these plots, but I have no idea where they're going with any of them," but it's still pretty enjoyable. out of the differing plots, my order of interest would probably be Gerald, Cartman, and the Member Berries/Garrison as President. liked the twist that Hillary was giving Denmark all the trolls, really curious to see where that goes. Gerald's nailing it this season IMO.

torn between a 3/5 or 4/5 so i'll just meet in the middle and give it a 3.5/5

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

just caught up on the last three episodes
    im so dumbfounded as to how far south park has gone this season and i'm equally curious to see how they manage to reign it all back in in three episodes
    bring it tho, the fuckin rick roll with the briefcases got me so good
    also idk what's goin on with the spaceX thing but i'm curious to see where that goes too
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

Thread Information