Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 747



Thread: some guy counters OSS's feminazi vlog



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #91
    hickory smoked dude tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Water Valley, MS
    Posts
    10,764
    Blog Entries
    134


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    Well, that's your assumption and I don't happen to accept it as being true. It seems to me that if she acted like she didn't appreciate the grope, that would very well end it. I grope my wife all the time, and believe me, she let's me know when she's not in the mood. And it just so happens I don't take a shovel out, smack her in the head, and bang her while she's disorientated from the brain damage. No, groping seems rude to me when you don't know the lady, but if it is someone that you have a sexual relationship, I see no problem there at all [as long as you stop when the lady indicates it's not appreciated]. But on the other hand, I never ever think rape is anything less than a horrid evil crime, second only to murder and perhaps intentionally crippling another human being.

    [Honestly, didn't you ever put your hand on a lady's shoulder as a kid and try to move it slowly towards one base or the other? Gentle groping, seems to me, if you are on a date, drinking some wine, watching a romance, it's how you try to move the evening along. And isn't that still the way it's done, it was when I was dating decades ago, and then that's what the girls wanted and expected. For the guy to make a move, but to go slowly so she can object.]
    you sound like a rapist

  2. #92
    a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where immobile steel rims crack
    Posts
    8,629
    Blog Entries
    9


    don't be such a feminazi, man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

  3. #93
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,882
    Blog Entries
    7


    This thread is incredible.

    Hey Tom, can you please explain to me why you don't acknowledge the 40+ countries that only achieved woman's sufferage after WWII? Or even the several countries just from the last decade? Or the places where women still can't vote?
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮



  4. #94
    a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where immobile steel rims crack
    Posts
    8,629
    Blog Entries
    9


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    Feminism is not about equality and I can prove that you don't support equality with one question. No one, no one, has ever answered it without revealing they don't understand feminism. Do you have the courage to give it a go?
    did we ever get to this question? or was the question just asking whether you have the courage to give it a go? if it was, then i truly don't understand feminism.

  5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

  6. #95


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAPaddlin View Post
    This thread is incredible.

    Hey Tom, can you please explain to me why you don't acknowledge the 40+ countries that only achieved woman's sufferage after WWII? Or even the several countries just from the last decade? Or the places where women still can't vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAPaddlin View Post
    This thread is incredible.

    Hey Tom, can you please explain to me why you don't acknowledge the 40+ countries that only achieved woman's sufferage after WWII? Or even the several countries just from the last decade? Or the places where women still can't vote?
    Happy to look at the claim, where are you getting your information?

    But, more direct to your point, the thing that is going haywire is all this hate towards white men and white culture is getting on my nerves. So, for example, my kids come home from school hating on the founding father's because they were hypocrites, so I ask them, hey, don't they teach you about ad hominem attacks in school. Well, no. Well dude just because Thomas Jefferson penned that all men are created equal and he had slaves that doesn't mean his argument was wrong, nor does it mean that he didn't do a lot of good for humanity in other ways. And the whole point of that beating up on dead white guys is to kill off classical liberalism in favor of progressivism. Took a long time to straighten out that sort of thinking.

    So feminism, when you look into it, is hand-in-hand with postmodernism. It seeks to deconstruct modernism (logic, rationality, empirical evidence) and just says nobody can know the truth, so every viewpoint is valid, then it throws a FN knife in the middle of crowd and says the last man standing wins, to heck with logic, principles, and evidence, he that can cherry pick facts and convince others wins, and if that doesn't work just kill the dudes that disagree with you.

    So these other countries, that's where were headed straight back to if we don't expose postmodernism and feminism is the most obvious example of a movement that cherry picks facts, ignores evidence, attacks a culture that raised the human condition to unprecedented heights, and built on the backs of traditional men and women like my dad and grandparents all. So, yah, I have no problem looking at a backwards culture and showing everyone, see that's what you get when you discard classical liberalism. Modernism is what brought an end to slavery and got us so far in race relations, and now its all going backwards due to SJWs looking for a way to be offended at things like wearing a ninja costume on halloween. You will find ongoing racism and sexism in such society's. Here, thanks to those that have went before us, and gave us all this on silver platter, we are much much better off, and it would be nice if folks realized that and quit trying to beat up on men and whites. They really not that bad if you live in one of the countries that [they] gave us.

    Sorry, long-winded reply there.
    Last edited by Tom_Sequitur; 02-03-2016 at 12:25 AM.

  7. #96


    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    What I already described was a display of a lack of appreciation.

    This is the only response I'll give to you to that shit in brackets: christ man you disgust me.
    Yep, you defended your position with tireless intellect, logic, and research. That's for conceding the field. Who's next?

  8. #97


    Quote Originally Posted by silent disco View Post
    you sound like a rapist
    Well, I showed my wife this thread and she laughed at how you youngsters don't know how sex works. What the heck do you think when my wife wants some juice she approaches me in my study, sits down across the way, and then hands me a triplicate form that she has signed that says: "Party of the first part would like to have sex with you, would the party of the second part also like to have sex? If so, check the boxes of all the types of sex that you are willing to have with your wife this evening." Then you look down there and damnit if you don't have to go down the magistrate and have him take your oath that you both want to have sex and all the details of the type of sex is laid out beforehand so no one even starts to go to an orifice that has not been described.

    OR, do you think she slips around behind my chair and reaches for my groin, and we worry about all the details over the sweating and groaning and moaning?

    Well if you kids like the former, you are welcome to it. My wife and I really like the latter.

    And for what it's worth I have never laid a hand on a woman that wasn't coming on to me, because I was too shy, in fact, my wife approached me to date. Otherwise, I'd probably still be single, but you go ahead and think whatever you want of me. I still believe in the freedom of telling someone you don't like off. One of the reasons I did my stint in the military, I kinda like to keep the liberties others have fought for.

  9. #98


    Quote Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 View Post
    did we ever get to this question? or was the question just asking whether you have the courage to give it a go? if it was, then i truly don't understand feminism.
    Yah I gotta wait to catch OSS online because I am only want to give him 3 minutes to answer, I don't want him calling a friend, googling, etc. with the one question question. After that we can take our time, and I will present whatever studies etc. I am asked for and really get an honest and fruitful and thought-provoking debate going. But if he can't answer the question in 3 minutes, it will demonstrate the truth of my assertion to most people's satisfaction.

  10. #99
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,882
    Blog Entries
    7


    That's not answering my question. If this isn't just an attempt to stall or derail, it's an admission that you are woefully uneducated on this subject. Here's one of many collected timelines, feel free to double-check any of these claims: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/suffrage.htm

    It is hypocritical to say all men are created equal while holding slaves. I'll get to your fears of "white male bashing" once we work out why you have chosen not to address the many many countries where women did not receive sufferage and complete sufferage until after WWII.

  11. #100
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,548
    Blog Entries
    12


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    What the heck do you think when my wife wants some juice she approaches me in my study, sits down across the way, and then hands me a triplicate form that she has signed that says: "Party of the first part would like to have sex with you, would the party of the second part also like to have sex? If so, check the boxes of all the types of sex that you are willing to have with your wife this evening." Then you look down there and damnit if you don't have to go down the magistrate and have him take your oath that you both want to have sex and all the details of the type of sex is laid out beforehand so no one even starts to go to an orifice that has not been described
    so i have to do this every time i want to have sex? fuck that's tedious
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

  12. #101
    Edgy McEdgeEdge LukeMM95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Castle Graveskull
    Posts
    2,533
    Blog Entries
    5


    You PC bro?
    Season 1: The humble beginnings -- Seasons 2-8: The classic era -- Season 9: The first season where noticeable flaws began to appear -- Season 10: The last decent season -- Season 11: The first BAD season -- Season 12: The last season with episodes worth watching -- Seasons 13-Present: Zombie Simpsons

  13. #102
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,882
    Blog Entries
    7


    lol noodle

    Positive, continuous consent=/=filling out a contract (a terrible idea, btw, because consent is a continuous thing and people can say no at any time)

  14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: box elder, kes

  15. #103
    Proud of Being Lame Nitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    3,927


    Quote Originally Posted by tormented View Post
    where is @Nitsy
    I've been summoned!

    Seriously, though, this thread is just weird. But I guess now we have a new member whose only function is to be anti-SJW. I can dig that I guess.
    "Your tears say more than real evidence ever could."

  16. #104
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,548
    Blog Entries
    12


    i ain't doing no sex if I gotta sign a form first

    but yeah literally getting someone to say "yes you may have sex with me" definitely doesn't equal a contract. you can't associate tediousness with something that you have to get otherwise it makes people not want to ask anymore

  17. #105
    hickory smoked dude tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Water Valley, MS
    Posts
    10,764
    Blog Entries
    134


    tom has made me imagine old people fucking and quite frankly my night is ruined


  18. #106
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,882
    Blog Entries
    7


    I mean, is the momentary tediousness/awkwardness of making sure your partner is into it and enthusiastic about sex really worse to you than doing something to your partner they don't consent to or pressuring them into something they didn't want?

    This absolutely was not better in the past, especially considering the lack of protection for spouses. The US alone didn't even have widespread spousal rape laws on the books until 1993 and there are still jurisdictions where specific criteria have to be met (legally separated and living apart, for example). Acquaintance rape didn't really get a lot of discussion until the 80s and there are still too many people who think it's fine to pressure or even force one's partner into sexual acts.

  19. #107


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAPaddlin View Post
    That's not answering my question. If this isn't just an attempt to stall or derail, it's an admission that you are woefully uneducated on this subject. Here's one of many collected timelines, feel free to double-check any of these claims: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/suffrage.htm

    It is hypocritical to say all men are created equal while holding slaves. I'll get to your fears of "white male bashing" once we work out why you have chosen not to address the many many countries where women did not receive sufferage and complete sufferage until after WWII.
    No sir, I do not accept your challenge. I'll debate what I want, when I want.

    You asked me why I didn't talk about those other countries that I don't know about. I told you why, honestly and forthrightly, and admitted that I didn't know about those other countries. If you want to debate the issues in those countries I will need to inform myself. This debate is about calling feminists -- feminazi's and the claim that feminists only want equal rights. That is the debate sir. I will certainly be happy to educate myself on other matters, but even if feminism helped these countries get the vote, that still doesn't debunk my claim. You are the one trying to throw a red herring in here, and I will deal with your red herring if you provide what more you would like me to address, but I will do so on my schedule.

    Okay let's look at your URL for the time being:

    Now the only stuff in there that has to do with the classical west I think is Canada, and perhaps South America. So, are there any other countries you want me to study up on? Again, happy to do so, but you tell me what you know of Namibia, its history and culture? I don't pretend to be an expert. So whatever countries you want to debate about you sir, need to be able to debate as to that country as well. So which countries do you want it to be?

    1945 Croatia, Guyana (to stand for election), Indonesia, Italy, Japan1, Senegal, Slovenia, Togo
    1946 Cameroon, D.P.R. of Korea, Djibouti (to vote), Guatemala, Liberia, Myanmar (to stand for election), Panama**, Romania**, The F.Y.R. of Macedonia, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yugoslavia
    1947 Argentina, Japan1, Malta, Mexico (to vote), Pakistan, Singapore
    1948 Belgium**, Israel, Niger, Republic of Korea, Seychelles, Suriname
    1949 Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile**, China, Costa Rica, Syrian Arab Republic (to vote)*
    1950 Barbados, Canada (to vote)**, Haiti, India
    1951 Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Nepal, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
    1952 Bolivia**, Cτte d'Ivoire, Greece, Lebanon
    1953 Bhutan, Guyana (to vote), Mexico (to stand for election), Syrian Arab Republic**
    1954 Belize, Colombia, Ghana
    1955 Cambodia, Eritrea2, Ethiopia, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru
    1956 Benin, Comoros, Egypt, Gabon, Mali, Mauritius, Somalia
    1957 Malaysia, Zimbabwe (to vote)**
    1958 Burkina Faso, Chad, Guinea, Lao P.D.R., Nigeria (South)
    1959 Madagascar, San Marino (to vote), Tunisia, United Republic of Tanzania
    1960 Canada (to stand for election)**, Cyprus, Gambia, Tonga
    1961 Bahamas*, Burundi, El Salvador (to stand for election), Malawi, Mauritania, Paraguay, Rwanda, Sierra Leone
    1962 Algeria, Australia**, Monaco, Uganda, Zambia
    1963 Afghanistan, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kenya, Morocco, Papua New Guinea (to stand for election)
    1964 Bahamas**, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Papua New Guinea (to vote), Sudan
    1965 Bostwana, Lesotho
    1967 Democratic Republic of the Congo (to vote), Ecuador**, Kiribati, Tuvalu, Yemen (D.P. R.)
    1968 Nauru, Swaziland
    1970 Andorra (to vote), Democratic Republic of the Congo (to stand for election), Yemen (Arab Republic)
    1971 Switzerland
    1972 Bangladesh
    1973 Andorra (to stand for election), Bahrain3, San Marino (to stand for election)
    1974 Jordan, Solomon Islands
    1975 Angola, Cape Verde, Mozambique, Sao Tome and Principe, Vanuatu1
    1976 Portugal**
    1977 Guinea Bissau
    1978 Nigeria (North), Republic of Moldova1, Zimbabwe (to stand for election)
    1979 Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Fed. States), Palau
    1980 Iraq, Vanuatu1
    1984 Liechtenstein, South Africa (Coloureds + Indians)
    1986 Central African Republic, Djibouti (to stand for election)
    1989 Namibia
    1990 Samoa
    1993 Kazakhstan1, Republic of Moldova1
    1994 South Africa (Blacks)
    2005 Kuwait

  20. #108


    Quote Originally Posted by noodlesoup View Post
    so i have to do this every time i want to have sex? fuck that's tedious
    According to some around here, your a rapist if you and your wife prefer to negotiate sex the old-fashion way (aka fondling).

  21. #109


    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsy View Post
    I've been summoned!

    Seriously, though, this thread is just weird. But I guess now we have a new member whose only function is to be anti-SJW. I can dig that I guess.
    Yah beat up on me if you got the time. I got turned down by the MRS anyhoo. Some rapist I turned out to be, letting her get away with telling me no.

  22. #110
    hickory smoked dude tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Water Valley, MS
    Posts
    10,764
    Blog Entries
    134


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    According to some around here, your a rapist if you and your wife prefer to negotiate sex the old-fashion way (aka fondling).
    you discuss the concept of consent as tho it operates under husband-wife rules exclusively when you well know that isnt the case and isnt a valid defense for groping someone like a first date. the relationship isnt parallel, the rules arent the same


  23. #111


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAPaddlin View Post
    I mean, is the momentary tediousness/awkwardness of making sure your partner is into it and enthusiastic about sex really worse to you than doing something to your partner they don't consent to or pressuring them into something they didn't want?

    This absolutely was not better in the past, especially considering the lack of protection for spouses. The US alone didn't even have widespread spousal rape laws on the books until 1993 and there are still jurisdictions where specific criteria have to be met (legally separated and living apart, for example). Acquaintance rape didn't really get a lot of discussion until the 80s and there are still too many people who think it's fine to pressure or even force one's partner into sexual acts.
    How do you know that? I lived in the past and it was a whole helluva good time not having SJWs tell you what jokes you could tell. We didn't have whingers running around calling everyone a racist whenever a white fella took a liking to jazz. We reserved that word for people that thought their race was superior to another race and had hate in their hearts. Look what you got. You call this better? I don't think so. When the police caught us doing things illegal as boys, they didn't run us into juvy court. They told us to knock the crap off, and we did. Guess what because we didn't have it on the books that stupid kids do stupid things, we were able to get jobs when we got out of schof ol no problem, because people forgave you for your transgressions. What you have today? Pfft. Glad I got to have some real fun and raise real hell and not be punished for the rest of my life over it. But go ahead and think that SJW stuff is making life better. We didn't watch bart when I was a kid, we were too busy being bart.

  24. #112


    Quote Originally Posted by silent disco View Post
    you discuss the concept of consent as tho it operates under husband-wife rules exclusively when you well know that isnt the case and isnt a valid defense for groping someone like a first date. the relationship isnt parallel, the rules arent the same
    Of course not. But you tell me how you younger folks settle this stuff today. I am genuinely curious. Look, in my day, you put your hand on her hand. If that went okay, then fifteen minutes passed, you moved it towards your next objective, usually around the shoulders. Lots of time for the lady to object, never never ever forced or just went right to the T or A for pete's sake. But what do you guys now? Do you actually say, "I would like to touch your booby, is that okay with you?" Or do you, just slowly advance the makeout session? Tell me how it's supposed to pan out instead of telling me that I am somehow a filthy old man (which I accept because I still am horny for my wife after shit, going on 30 years of monogamy now). Anyway not too much detail, please, I don't want to get aroused. Use baseball metaphors.

  25. #113


    Quote Originally Posted by silent disco View Post
    tom has made me imagine old people fucking and quite frankly my night is ruined
    Dude my wife is still hot, but granted, you don't want to see me in my skivvies.

  26. #114
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,882
    Blog Entries
    7


    You did not admit you were ignorant of all these other countries. You asked me for a source. You later claimed that these countries represent where we're headed if we don't reject feminism (because you seem to think feminism and women's sufferage are two separate movements? With one working against the other? Weird claim but we're not focused on that for the moment)

  27. #115
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,548
    Blog Entries
    12


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    According to some around here, your a rapist if you and your wife prefer to negotiate sex the old-fashion way (aka fondling).
    so you just touch penis and away you go?

  28. #116
    withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,119


    I love old people but between the old couple eating apples as loud as they could/talking during a movie at the cinema and this fella I think I've had my fill

  29. #117
    withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,119


    But I will say that it's always funny how anti-feminists will whine and moan about feminists cherry picking or some other fallacy but will always without fail create the biggest straw men arguments.


  30. #118
    Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    shotter's nation
    Posts
    2,271
    Blog Entries
    62


    You say that Feminists created a fictional narrative of oppression. That's just not true. I've been having to study Victorian medical notes as part of some research at uni. The level of oppression is sickening. It's so common to see women being condemned to mental asylums for the most trivial reasons. Often it's just a refusal to accept their place as a domestic servant to their husband, or a sexuality that their husband finds distasteful. Funnily enough the same 'symptoms' never occur in men. I'll have to see if I can find some of the statements made by such doctors, frankly its vile. Such attitudes still pervade our culture, it's become so internalised. Women have been oppressed historically and it comes down to a lot more than having a vote.


  31. #119
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,301
    Blog Entries
    502


    tbh this is the most Incriminating thing you've yet to say. i don't need to post any more than this to refute anything you have said and to render it all null & void
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur
    Yah let me make my own meme on that when I get to my PC.

  32. #120
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,254
    Blog Entries
    22


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post

    [Honestly, didn't you ever put your hand on a lady's shoulder as a kid and try to move it slowly towards one base or the other? Gentle groping, seems to me, if you are on a date, drinking some wine, watching a romance, it's how you try to move the evening along. And isn't that still the way it's done, it was when I was dating decades ago, and then that's what the girls wanted and expected. For the guy to make a move, but to go slowly so she can object.]
    i don't like this usage right here, it's like saying girls expected to be hit on and lusted after for sex. some really old fashion thinking, maybe that's how it was done in the '50s when all you had to do was show a girl your sick bel air or t-bird and buy her a cherry coke at rod's diner, but that doesn't mean it was right then and certainly not now. really hope you aren't passing this train of thought onto your kids and grandkids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    Well, I showed my wife this thread and she laughed at how you youngsters don't know how sex works. What the heck do you think when my wife wants some juice she approaches me in my study, sits down across the way, and then hands me a triplicate form that she has signed that says: "Party of the first part would like to have sex with you, would the party of the second part also like to have sex? If so, check the boxes of all the types of sex that you are willing to have with your wife this evening." Then you look down there and damnit if you don't have to go down the magistrate and have him take your oath that you both want to have sex and all the details of the type of sex is laid out beforehand so no one even starts to go to an orifice that has not been described.

    OR, do you think she slips around behind my chair and reaches for my groin, and we worry about all the details over the sweating and groaning and moaning?

    Well if you kids like the former, you are welcome to it. My wife and I really like the latter.

    And for what it's worth I have never laid a hand on a woman that wasn't coming on to me, because I was too shy, in fact, my wife approached me to date. Otherwise, I'd probably still be single, but you go ahead and think whatever you want of me. I still believe in the freedom of telling someone you don't like off. One of the reasons I did my stint in the military, I kinda like to keep the liberties others have fought for.
    and i think this is dumb because you are obviously biased by your marriage. of course you and your wife prefer it a certain way, you've been doing your thing for decades now, the two of you should be able to read what the other is thinking from opposite fucking coasts. but that doesn't apply to single guys out there on the dating scene, despite what many think. you could be reading a look on a girl which seems to say "hey big boy, come over and have me", when really all she wants is a drink or two then she's going back to her apartment for a nice book. you can't expect anything nor can you assume that a girl expects anything from you, except respect.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •