View Poll Results: these states not real

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • arkansas

    0 0%
  • connecticut

    2 9.52%
  • indiana

    1 4.76%
  • iowa

    4 19.05%
  • maine

    1 4.76%
  • minnesota

    0 0%
  • montana

    1 4.76%
  • nebraska

    1 4.76%
  • new hampshire

    1 4.76%
  • north dakota

    5 23.81%
  • oklahoma

    0 0%
  • oregon

    0 0%
  • tennessee

    1 4.76%
  • vermont

    0 0%
  • washington

    0 0%
  • west virginia

    2 9.52%
  • wisconsin

    0 0%
  • wyoming

    2 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 52



Thread: these US states are not real



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #1
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,350
    Blog Entries
    503


    these US states are not real

    click on it if you agree.

  2. #2
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    virginia holds the distinction of birthing the most u.s. presidents though.

    also west virginia exists because it split from virginia just prior to the civil war, since va wanted to be a slave state and the counties that formed west va didn't want to be a slave state.

  3. #3
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,657
    Blog Entries
    203


    Arizona is real but it's worthless

    *throws Arizona in the Grand Canyon*

  4. #4
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    also for the record OREGON and WASHINGTON are the two best states in the united states.

  5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Jakebert

  6. #5
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,657
    Blog Entries
    203


    WASHINGTON and MAINE are the two worthless corner states. you could take them out and there wouldn't be a hole in our Great Nation.

  7. #6
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,657
    Blog Entries
    203


    MAINE wasn't even a colony. it just stands near the others and pretends to fit in. same goes for VERMONT.

  8. #7
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,350
    Blog Entries
    503


    was going to make this poll multiple votes but i didnt fuck fuck my ass. can a mod please fix this

  9. #8
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,657
    Blog Entries
    203


    It don't even have the New York leech (New Jersey) so who cares at this point

  10. #9
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    it's funny to see how little people know about most of the states in the country.

  11. #10
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,657
    Blog Entries
    203


    North Dakota vs. South Dakota where do you folks stand

    gotta keep one cause I share a birthday with the Dakotas

  12. #11
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,350
    Blog Entries
    503


    north dakota is fake. no one talks about it and nothing apparently resides there. south dakota has the MOUNTAIN HEADS. this is such an easy question

  13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

  14. #12
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,884
    Blog Entries
    7


    There's no such thing as Montana.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮


  15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

  16. #13
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    the guy who i adopted my cat from gave her to me because he was going to montana to attend college and did not want to take her with him

    or so he said

    haven't heard from him since

  17. #14
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,350
    Blog Entries
    503


    dude prolly works for the FBI. cat might be a monitoring tool


  18. #15
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    meh, i got nothin to hide

  19. #16
    AddminisGator Gatorgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Swamptopia
    Posts
    12,753


    Long long ago everything east of the Mississippi river was called Virginia and everything west of it was called Louisiana.
    Just 2 names to remember,.. how easy was that?

    What about Commonwealths?


  20. #17
    Pin Pal ilovebender.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The London Borough of Croydon, GB
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1


    Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia are the commonwealth states...

    I was all ready to go for them but they're not there.

    Not even the Freak States - Alaska! Hawaii! hehehe
    ILB

  21. #18
    Pin Pal ilovebender.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The London Borough of Croydon, GB
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1


    Deseret!
    The Mormon State.



    Jefferson!
    The 'I don't feel California represented me well' State
    Last edited by ilovebender.com; 10-19-2015 at 05:33 AM.

  22. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Nitsy

  23. #19
    Proud of Being Lame Nitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    3,936


    I see "Support the State of Jefferson!" signs all over the Tahoe backcountry. It's honestly kind of a cool idea, just because a change in the U.S. map would be fascinating to me. But it's never going to happen.
    "Your tears say more than real evidence ever could."

  24. #20
    d=(^_^)z kupomog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Mililani, HI
    Posts
    37,831


    If you ask a lot of people here, Hawaii isn't legitimately a state but rather an occupied state and still a sovereign kingdom, which is in fact being fought for right now.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

  25. #21
    jammy dogder advisory board jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    bristol, uk
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    54


    Iowa so doesn't exist. i mean, it has three fucking vowels in it's four letter name? uhh, that's not like, allowed man.

    plus, look at it out there, surrounded by much bigger, more important states. if you come from Iowa, you should feel really, really bad about yourself. in fact, I'm gonna stop capitalizing the I in Iowa, as it really doesn't deserves caps. iowa

  26. #22
    board statistician™ xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    moralton
    Posts
    8,978


    Iowa is spelled I O double U A

    that's 5 vowels in a name of only 4 letters

    definitely cheating if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Groupie View Post
    If a dude tried to cum on my face I would remove his testicles.

  27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: jim

  28. #23
    Pin Pal ilovebender.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The London Borough of Croydon, GB
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by cujodog View Post
    If you ask a lot of people here, Hawaii isn't legitimately a state but rather an occupied state and still a sovereign kingdom, which is in fact being fought for right now.
    Nope, the President's too Hawaiian to be calling Hawaii not a state.

    I feel it's too late now and Hawaii is a state or the President isn't American and the President not being American has some ramifications.

  29. #24
    d=(^_^)z kupomog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Mililani, HI
    Posts
    37,831


    President is not at all Hawaiian.

    Actual Hawaiians exist.

    Regardless...

  30. #25
    Pin Pal ilovebender.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The London Borough of Croydon, GB
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by cujodog View Post
    President is not at all Hawaiian.

    Actual Hawaiians exist.

    Regardless...
    He was born there, that's why he's allowed to be President.

    Start invalidating Hawaiian statehood, start invalidating the President's legitimacy..

  31. #26
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    He's African American, not Hawaiian. There's a difference between being born in Hawaii and being Hawaiian.

  32. #27
    Pin Pal ilovebender.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The London Borough of Croydon, GB
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by come hither... View Post
    He's African American, not Hawaiian. There's a difference between being born in Hawaii and being Hawaiian.
    Tell this to Ted Cruz but somewhere it says you have to be a natural born American.

    Start saying Hawaii's not a state, start saying the Hawaiian born President isn't American...

  33. #28
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    huh? i am not getting your point at all.

  34. #29
    Pin Pal ilovebender.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The London Borough of Croydon, GB
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1


    If Hawaii isn't a US state, then Obama isn't American.. and if he's not American, he can't be President of America.

    Regardless of where his blood comes from.

  35. #30
    الذهاب المغيرين hanna hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dickshooter, Idaho
    Posts
    12,521
    Blog Entries
    22


    never mind the fact that obama only has less than a year and a half left in office(therefore any such measure to have hawaii return to a sovereign state before then has about as much of a chance as a snowball in hell...), as much as the hawaiians may or may not want it the united states of america is extremely unlikely to allow the state(or any state) to separate from the union.

    regardless, even if hawaii did manage to become it's own sovereign nation within the next year and a half, it would have no impact on obama's presidency, because he was born in u.s. territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal'off lantern View Post
    If Hawaii isn't a US state, then Obama isn't American.. and if he's not American, he can't be President of America.

    Regardless of where his blood comes from.
    this is incorrect. john mccain was born in panama on what was at the time u.s. territory, but is no longer such, yet he was perfectly able to run for president. the constitution only says you have to be born on u.s. territory, it says nothing about said territory being separate from the country at a later date.

    also, even if he was born in hawaii, i don't believe he claims residence in the state, believe that's illinois.
    Last edited by hanna hilton; 10-19-2015 at 01:07 PM.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •