Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: US Politics (President Trump appreciation thread)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

but according to an alarmingly sizable part of the american population we have had a muslim president for the last 6 years. where has he been?

it's really annoying too that to a lot of people muslim automatically equals terrorist.

I don't trust Hillary, shes a corporate shill.

Blog Entries

that's president corporate shill to you.

Hello, I'm President Corporate Shill, I am nothing but another bribed blank minded person with a mask on so elect me as your president.

Calm it down Trevor Noah you don't start until next week.

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Banned

Following on from his unconstitutional comments that a muslim should never be allowed to become president, I can safely say Carson is moderate by Republican standards,

Blog Entries

don't blame me, i voted for kodos
    Quote Originally Posted by Treehouse of Spoopy View Post
    no homers dot net

Blog Entries

democratic debate tonight on cnn, 8:30 est.

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool...

Banned

#FeelTheBern

Blog Entries

So anyone following this recent round of bullshit from Donald Trump about banning Muslims from entering the U.S.? I mean, pretty much everything he has said this campaign has been complete bullshit, but now he's reaching the level of fascist regime culturally dangerous rhetoric. Pretty much everyone across the board is denouncing the statements, but the Republican Party is too terrified of an independent run to tell this clown to get out of here.

I still, in my heart of hearts, believe that there is no way Donald Trump could win the presidency but am becoming more and more nervous. The buffoon just won't go away.

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Blog Entries

what gets me is that anyone calling for stricter gun control in the last week(and after every other shooting) immediately gets criticized for "taking advantage of a tragedy to push a political agenda", yet that is exactly what trump is doing. he is using last weeks attack and the one in paris to try and convince the american public that muslim=terrorist and they can not be trusted.

the worst part of it is, it's working. trump isn't going to win the general election, it just won't happen, however america as a country now has a much bigger problem. trump is up there speaking all this racist rhetoric and poll numbers are showing he's got the support of a significant amount of americans. there's even video being played on cnn and such of "trump supporters", average everyday american people, who are spouting the same racist garbage he is. having trump saying all this stuff, and by us as a whole letting him get away with it, we are further dividing this country, at a time when we shouldn't be profiling certain groups of people. the worst part of this whole trump debacle is it is letting the true colors of a certain segment of the american public shine, and it's frightening.

Blog Entries

also next november when he doesn't win, he isn't simply going to fade away, he's gonna continue to stick around and whine about losing and criticizing hillary. we are going to be stuck hearing from him for a while to come, and that's what we get for letting him get as big as he is.

really the only thing we can hope for, which is going to sound weird, is a terrorist attack on american soil where the person or persons taking responsibility for it claim to be inspired by trump's words. then maybe people will see just how dangerous what trump is saying truly is.

I saw a news article stating the yearly terrorist related deaths in total caused by Taliban, Boko haram, And Isis, combined falls short of American gun violence deaths per year!
    When Terrorist strike anywhere else on earth, it is immediately identified as a terrorist attack!.. but in the U.S. ..it takes a day or two to figure out who done it?.

There you are, a hard working terrorist, doing your worst,.. And all you get is a bunch of Texans standing around saying, "uhh, ..was That us or you?"
    Oye vay! .. You try to shake things up and this is what you get for your trouble? Next time I'll just stay home and strike terror into the heart of this book of New York Times crossword puzzles!

Blog Entries

probably has something to do with the fact that mass shootings aren't exactly common place in any other country besides the u.s. also because the terrorist shootings here have so far differed from attacks in say paris where there were teams of actual isis operatives, so far all of the shootings have been carried out by people who were merely inspired by isis and not necessarily isis members(isis never took direct responsibility for san bernardino remember, though they did acknowledge being an influence). it's a little harder to determine the motives of shootings in america, maybe if they didn't happen as often it would be easier to determine them as islamic terrorism or not islamic terrorism.

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Gatorgod

And practically all of our High government & Potus assassinations are our own homegrown nuts.. If the terrorist ever do actually take out a big Washington fat cat,..
    The effect on the American public will probably just be .. "Your First one, huh? ... What took you so long?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jims View Post
    So anyone following this recent round of bullshit from Donald Trump about banning Muslims from entering the U.S.? I mean, pretty much everything he has said this campaign has been complete bullshit, but now he's reaching the level of fascist regime culturally dangerous rhetoric. Pretty much everyone across the board is denouncing the statements, but the Republican Party is too terrified of an independent run to tell this clown to get out of here.

I still, in my heart of hearts, believe that there is no way Donald Trump could win the presidency but am becoming more and more nervous. The buffoon just won't go away.
    The fact that so many people support him is the most disturbing fact; at the same time I saw articles about his absurd statements, I also saw ones indicating that his support in New Hampshire had doubled. And none of the other GOP candidates seem to be coming close to beating him at this point.
    Get woke, go broke

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i'm fairly certain trump won't be president only because someone from the future would've gone back in time to kill him as a baby already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

i do love his stupid plan for screening muslims trying to come in america though, which seems to be simply asking them if they are indeed muslim.

"are you a muslim?"

uh... no"

"are you sure"

"yeah, pretty sure"

"so what's up with that koran in your hand?"

"oh this? it's a movie prop."

"oh ok. welcome to america!"

Ross Perot / Donald Trump
    It seems a Clinton always gets into the White House by having a non politician, wealthy business man stir up trouble on the Republican side.

direct floor engagement friendswithsalad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

solidarity with US folks

27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes, pax

Blog Entries

I feel like Donald Trump is my racist grampa that I constantly have to apologize for when we go to Chinese restaurants. Like, sorry to the rest of the world, grampa is very stubborn and set in his ways. We try to talk to him but he just doesn't listen. I swear the rest of my family isn't like that!

But then I look the family members who humor grampa and joke around with him and I start to wonder...

Blog Entries

" White supremacist groups see Trump bump
    'He has sparked an insurgency,' Stormfront founder says."

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” said Stormfront founder Don Black, who reports additional listeners and call volume to his phone-in radio show, in addition to the site’s traffic bump. Black predicts that the white nationalist forces set in motion by Trump will be a legacy that outlives the businessman’s political career. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.”
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How's everyone feeling about the 2016 election?

Blog Entries

it can't fucking come soon enough. so sick of it all

Blog Entries

oh if you all haven't seen the tina fey opening from last week's saturday night live you should, because it's fucking great.

Blog Entries

yeah that one's pretty great

direct floor engagement friendswithsalad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so, someone up on this stuff, how likely is a trump presidency?
    like i assume he is unlikely to beat clinton nationally?
    how about sanders?

and what are we expecting the race to be in the end? clinton vs trump/cruz? or have sanders and/or rubio got a chance?
    thank you for your time.

Blog Entries

yeah i'm curious about that stuff too. does it look like it will be a clinton v trump election?

Thread Information