Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Why game 7, WHY? Return Of The Living Trab's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was a few times there wasn't a post in a hour last night, one 1 hour gap and one 2 hour gap
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/Now Museum, Now You Don't.

Blog Entries

It happened again last night, between OSS voting on a hurt and heal and Frankbags replying to the flanderized characters thread.

22nd July

AND at 3AM board time, between replies between the 'What's Your Chinese Zodiac Sign' thread.

sigh, and at 8:50 to 9:51AM Board Time, between a Season 31 update and a Favorite Album Closures post

3 one hour gaps late in the board time night.

31st July

8PM, No posts in a hour

3rd August

12-1 PM: No posts.

7th August

4:33 to 5:33, nothing.

8th August

Same time as yesterday.

9 August

7-8, and 10-11: This just seemed like a bore fest.

20-21st August

Board is down. We go a long time without posts, between an Spruce Moose reply and a Trab reply.
    Last edited by Return Of The Living Trab; 08-21-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries

bump, because 1 hour without posts.

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

now
    The Simpsons, Season 32:

Undercover Burns - 3/5
    I, Carumbus - 4.5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 1.5/5
    THOH XXXI - 4.5/5: Toy Gory - 5/5 Into The Homerverse - 3/5 Be Nine, Rewind - 5/5

Family Guy, Season 19:

Stewie's First Word - 2/5
    The Talented Mr. Stewie - 2.5/5
    Boys & Squirrels - 1.5/5
    Cutawayland - 2/5

Blog Entries

Boom. 1hr w/o posts.

Blog Entries

1hr and 5 mins.

StarfishHair replied to the thread Thoughts on Al Jean’s finale idea.

" While it's not the worst idea I could think of for ending the series on, it's far from great either, that said Futurama ended with a time loop but of course The Simpsons isn't Futurama. It is a shame so many good ideas on which the series could have ended have already been used. "

10-03-2020, 06:43 AM

OldSchoolerSimpsons replied to the thread Rate the avatar of the above user.
    " 8/10 "

10-03-2020, 05:38 AM

Blog Entries

Multiple times in the night:

Return Of The Living Trab replied to the thread Rate & Review: Dial 'N' for Nerder (KABF07).

" One of my favourites of the season, only behind The Debarted. I think this is the only Marriage Crisis episode I can tolerate. All in all, an good A plot, an good B plot, and a great episode.

5/5. "

10-04-2020, 04:57 AM

Return Of The Living Trab replied to the thread Is it okay to belch on the subway?.

" If you want to buy medicine to stop belching then NHC then this is not the place for you. "

10-04-2020, 03:34 AM

Brad Lascelle replied to the thread Rate & Review: "Undercover Burns" (ZABF19).

(a video)

10-04-2020, 02:14 AM

GlitterCat replied to the thread Rate & Review: "Undercover Burns" (ZABF19).

" I think the voice directing here was better than usual. 'Fred' really stood out as an affable guy, kinda Fred Flintstone-y. And I'm liking the new Carl. It was a little odd that the put your children to work plot ended so quickly, but at least we were spared a Lisa protests and complains plot... "

10-04-2020, 00:49 AM

EDIT:

Grifty McGrift replied to the thread your bottom 5 nhc boarders.

Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons
    Dishonorable mention: Rehpotsirhc (As a person... I like you. But as a boarder... there is lots and lots of room for improvement!)

Anything I can do to improve specifically? "

10-04-2020, 7:42 AM

StarfishHair replied to the thread Rate & Review: "The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds" (ZABF14).
    " Really enjoyed this episode, I so miss episodes where Bart and Lisa are correctly characterised as kids, which are pretty rare these days. Laughed out loud and number of times and really empathised with Lisa. The Homer/Marge subplot was less memorable but alright. A real pleasant surprise for the... "
    10-04-2020, 06:06 AM

2nd edit cancelled because it was only 59 minutes

Then on the 13 to 14th October:

tyler replied to the thread Worst Jokes of the Classic Era.
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by comeau
    I hate you foose
    you and everyone else get in line

tbh tho i have mooostly learned to accept hms pinafore in the context of embracing cape feare as farce, its just always been that id prefer that not have been the avenue the character's episodes took and that... "

10-14-2020, 04:25 AM

The OSSist replied to the thread Worst Jokes of the Classic Era.

" "I can't read." has always been a little dubious to me. I know Homer is dumb, but he's not that dumb. He even read some books a few episodes earlier to study Thomas Edison.

And yes I consider season 10 classic, please don't argue with me about this. "

10-14-2020, 01:42 AM

comeau replied to the thread high school diploma or GED.

" prez sez school is for losers

10-13-2020, 09:52 PM

That was a boring part in Nohomers history.
    Last edited by Return Of The Living Trab; 10-13-2020 at 11:35 PM.

Thread Information