Trying not to cry BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1. My aunt Bertha.
    2. My cat Mac.
    3. Ed Edd n Eddy.
    4. When Family Guy was still watchable.
    5. My childhood innocence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

Hired Goon

@Bus Stop Rat Bag holy shit I just realized you've been around since 2007. what motivated your sudden surge in activity?

Anyway recently I missed Nashville Shores, a waterpark here, after not having been there for literally half of my life. The last time I was there was in 2000. So I went this weekend and it was pretty great but I BARELY recognized it. It was surreal. It was a lot of fun though!

I do miss amusement parks though. Last one I went to was Paramount's Kings Dominion, in 2005. And I'm pretty sure Paramount no longer owns it ( @Ryan feel free to confirm). It was possibly my favorite though, it had some great rides, and this really cute girl named Tamara did my caricature which I still have somewhere. Probably the closest theme park to where I live is Kentucky Kingdom, which I've been to once, in 1998. Coincidentally, I went there exactly one week before the Seinfeld finale aired. The more you know dot gif

Roger Waters Orthopedic Shoes Fat Psychopathic Wife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    @Bus Stop Rat Bag holy shit I just realized you've been around since 2007. what motivated your sudden surge in activity?
    I think I joined this site the day The Simpsons Movie came out. I legitimately just wanted to talk about the show, and that's it. Not FFA posting at all. But I gave up on watching The Simpsons halfway through season 19 and I just stopped coming here as a result. I would still lurk a bit, maybe like every season I'd come in and check things out. I really don't know why I started posting again, tbh. If I has to guess, I'd say its because some of the more recent members from the last 4 years or so have made this place very entertaining.

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Steve

Hired Goon

Quote Originally Posted by Bus Stop Rat Bag View Post
    I think I joined this site the day The Simpsons Movie came out. I legitimately just wanted to talk about the show, and that's it. Not FFA posting at all. But I gave up on watching The Simpsons halfway through season 19 and I just stopped coming here as a result. I would still lurk a bit, maybe like every season I'd come in and check things out. I really don't know why I started posting again, tbh. If I has to guess, I'd say its because some of the more recent members from the last 4 years or so have made this place very entertaining.
    Ah, gotcha. Well cool beans, stick around man.

God I miss 2007. That was a great year. (there, now this post is on-topic)

Blog Entries

@Steve yep, Paramount sold all their parks to Cedar Fair. (Same company that owns Knott's and Cedar Point)... basically a less trashy version of Six Flags. (Kentucky Kingdom, btw, used to be SF but now is owned independently.

You should go to Dollywood next year! They are opening a launched wooden coaster from RMC next year that looks amazing and it's nearby!
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Hired Goon

Yeah it's funny, when I went to Kentucky Kingdom it wasn't a Six Flags yet, but it became one within the next year or so. And now it's no longer one, so I guess I missed my chance lol. Been wanting to go back there though, I'm sure it still has a lot of the same rides.

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please, boys, take it to the theme park thread
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

Blog Entries

Steve if you ever want to go to Kings Dominion I'll go with you. I live a couple hours south of it.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesoup View Post
    i miss the theme park thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Yeah it's funny, when I went to Kentucky Kingdom it wasn't a Six Flags yet, but it became one within the next year or so. And now it's no longer one, so I guess I missed my chance lol. Been wanting to go back there though, I'm sure it still has a lot of the same rides.
    Don't worry. You didn't miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesoup View Post
    Hey. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by comeau View Post
    Steve if you ever want to go to Kings Dominion I'll go with you. I live a couple hours south of it.
    Ooh boarder meetup on the horizon?!

Blog Entries

Allie Brosh updating Hyperbole and a Half. I do hope she's okay. Made some fanart and tweeted it at her.

"Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Blog Entries

I miss my grandparents, and I feel like an absolute horrible person because I can't remember the year my grandfather died. It was either 04 or 05 and I don't wanna ask my sister because that's just going to make me look like an asshole.

I miss my dog, Sadie. I had her for like 2 weeks, but we had to give her up because we had moved to an apartment and couldn't have her. "Oh, you can see her whenever you want!" because we gave her to my aunt. I've seen her once and this was all like 4 years ago. Man....

I miss my family. I haven't seen any of my cousins or extended family since my grandmother died. I knew things were going to change. She was like the glue keeping us all together. We used to all see each other for every holiday, random family get togethers... nothing since that day.

I miss my innocence. Before I ever got into drinking and getting high. I still do both; now that I'm 21 I can drink whenever I want... and I tend to. Even when I know I shouldn't. I'm thinking about going on a t-break from smoking or something. It's just so hard when you're surrounded by it constantly. Even at work, while we are on our way to do whatever job we have for the day{it's insulation so everyday's different} we'll smoke up.

I miss having a positive outlook, having goals and actively trying to achieve them. Ever since I was a kid all I wanted was to get into the TV industry. I'd sit on my computer for hours just making up shit; show names, episode titles/synopses... I still do write but not nearly as much. My problem is I see writing as more of a hobby than anything.

I guess basically, besides family and my dog, is I miss childhood. When everything was easy, absolutely no stress or anything. take me back to those days...

Asset Building Consultancy &

Having enough sleep and eating on the right time. I've been working too much and no time for any of those. I really miss childhood days when you don't have to worry on anything at all!

Tyrant:rubs M Groening's feet D DEBBS's Avatar

1) Tyrant T. Tabby (1998?-April 6th, 2018)

2) Borders Books and Music (they have more magazines than Barnes and Noble)

3) Shakey's Pizza Palour in Oceanside, CA (they closed late spring where I live)

4) Sky High Comics in San Marcos, CA (although the manager told me he is trying to find a new location)

5) Newport News (it's a fashion catalog I used to get during the 1980's through the early 2000's)

6) Farrell's Ice Cream Palour (but my brother and I did NOT liked being sung 'Happy Birthday' by the staff!!!)

That's all I can think of

Tyrant:rubs M Groening's feet D DEBBS's Avatar

7) The PBS version of the 1990's kid's game show 'Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?' (I used to race home from work so i can watch it in time)

8) Metalocalypse/Dethklok (but NOT season 4 and especially NOT 'Doomstar Requiem!!!!')

9) Josie and the Pussycats on Boomerang (all Boomerang shows is 1990's cartoons)

Now...that's all I can think of!!!!

Those chocolate balls that had more candy or a prize in it or whatever. (I don't know how to get the image to show up on the forum.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheDuffBlimp; 09-30-2018 at 02:18 PM.

Blog Entries

These were the fucking nut
    I

Spy-Kids-2001-movie-poster.jpg (Still not sure about getting the image to show up.)

These movies were my favorite growing up. I, honestly, expected them to be the next Harry Potter.

1. My grandparents
    2. Christmas
    3. When it was ok to celebrate Christmas
    4. Thanksgiving, especially when my grandparents were alive. We ate. Watched football. Had three dfferent conversations in the same room. We ate some more. We loved seeing each other and it was great.
    5. When Fucking politicians who gave a fuck about people.
    6. O'Boises Potato Chips.
    7. Days when you where with friends and you didn't give a fuck about anything else.
    8. Great music: Metallica when they had hair. Soundgarden when Cornell was still alive...

List like this make me sad
    HOMER, YOU'RE DUMB AS A MULE AND TWICE AS UGLY. IF A STRANGE MAN OFFERS YOU A RIDE I SAY TAKE IT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoskin View Post
    2. Christmas
    3. When it was ok to celebrate Christmas
    Do you not live in the Bay area, per your profile?

I miss my grandparents too. Even though my one grandmother is still alive, it's horrible to have a loved one go through dementia/Alzheimer's.

I miss having a job (and the ability to work), a stable place to live, and a car. Kinda impossible to date when you can't even afford to take the bus (and I don't blame women for having these things as bare minimum standards).

I miss the pets of mine who have passed away.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

I miss my Uncle Charles y'all.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

same

good man
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

I miss Bop It.

Blog Entries

1. my PS2
    2. the hype of the Falcons returning to the Superbowl
    3. my cat (he still hangs around though, jerk)

aaaand that's about it

A few that I kind of miss:

Little juice cans that you would open by peeling a piece of foil off of the opening (I remember these being on the little V8 cans in the early '90s, and maybe little cans of grapefruit juice)

Pudding cans

Little glass bottles of Listerine

Another one that I'm not sure I remember, but that I like the idea of, is longboxes for CDs. I guess they were considered to be wasteful or pointless, but something about them appeals to me.
    Last edited by Man; 05-31-2019 at 11:35 PM.

those cd boxes were extremely wasteful and nobody ever cared about them or kept them. the only reason they existed is that record companies didn't think people would want to pay the same price (or more) for something so relatively small compared to albums so they just made huge dumb boxes to throw them into and make them look bigger

Quote Originally Posted by bias View Post
    having enough sleep
    Just get more melatonin.

I miss when that was enough.

I miss the activity on this side on the board.
    Insert signature here

I miss the Holy Roman Empire.

I miss my time in college and uni. Of course, those were the days I did my projects, assignments, reviews, and stuff, but I spent a lot of my time playing video games and watching Simpsons. Summers were great too.
    A reliable papernow review you can find here.

Thread Information