Blog Entries

having enough sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

-My Grandpa
    -My left testicle
    -Being able to enjoy having both my parents in the same house for more than 10 minutes
    -Having friends who actively wanted to do random things with me.
    -Being able to sleep like a normal person
    -Having a positive outlook when I see everyday people
    -The childhood comfort that I could do anything I wanted to be when I grew up.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

...Well that turned dark pretty fast
    How to remaster

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I miss when there was a weather woman on channel 7 but they replaced her with a scary looking man

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

I miss the childlike wonder and enthusiasm that comes along with discovering things as a child. Where the most mundane shit ever can blow your fucking mind (So you put the little bag of popcorn in the microwave and then it turns into a big bag of popcorn!?). Where every new thing you see advertised on TV or in a store looks like the best thing ever (TECH DECKS!? POKEMON TRADING CARDS!? SEGA DREAMCAST!?!?!?!?). It's one of those feelings that just dwindles with age as you gain knowledge and become a bit more jaded and it's hard to recapture, that said, when something gets you hyped up as an adult the initial feeling is fucking spectacular and you really gotta milk the fuck out of it before it fades.

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Beavis, kes

Blog Entries

yeah but the thing with that old childish wonder made young me impulse buy a tonne of shit that I wish I hadn't.
    gotta agree with that statement about being excited when your older
    when fallout 4 was first announced i was feeling pretty low but then I heard about it and suddenly it was like ZOOP ZOOP and I was over the moon

Blog Entries

See, maybe it's because I was a little kid and therefore it wasn't my money that was being spent but I didn't have that regret. Not saying there wasn't shit that didn't live up to expectations but the concept of wasting money wasn't something that really factored into me picking out a toy or a video game or whatever.

I keep seeing things getting better & better than when I was younger. Once I got old enough to move away from the violent, desperate, odd surroundings of my upbringing, I discovered a real world of real possibilities, no longer being told daily how stupid & worthless I am by the criminally insane, my confidence in my self bloomed. Making my own way and decisions rocks! Most folks from normal backgrounds talk about growing less innocent as they get older, growing up & independent has had The opposite effect on me. I stroll now like a whistling happy idiot through mine fields as nuclear bombs fall around me.

I dig personal tech devices the most.. Every year that goes by brings more amazing things. Thats what I like the best. Thomas Jefferson once said visions of the future fascinate me more than memories of the past... so true.

I dont like seeing the old celebrities from my youth pass away.. every year I see tabloids promoting their coming demise, and i wish i could freeze time. (for them,.. not tech devices)

Blog Entries

I just meant like birthday money I wouldn't have that money once I bought this thing and I'd be all sad
    That feeling is doubled now because I'm surrounded by all this junk that I bought that I can't do anything with

Personally the worst thing for me is the fact that I can't enjoy movies like I did back then.
    I was talking to my dad a few months or so back about superhero movies and I remember saying to him that "oh yeah green lantern was okay" and he was all like "ACH NAYE THAT THERE MOVIE WAS SHITEEEEE" so I was all taken aback. I watched it again like later that week and I remember doing that thing where you just stare off into the distance after it finished, re evaluating everything I've ever watched

Banned
    Blog Entries

I miss how huge the world seemed when I was younger and how slowly time seemed to go. I also enjoyed not having any responsibilities.

Blog Entries

I'm fine with my life and am not nostalgia-obsessed, but there are some things i still miss.
    - SPEED Channel: The only dedicated motorsports channel in existence, got replaced by FOX Sports 1, just another generic sports network.
    - Though i was born afterwards, when arcades weren't just stupid ticket-winning games.
    You're a dolt with the IQ of a peabrain that probably loves lowbrow sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Frasier and Seinfeld to not grasp the biting satire and wit of the classic 65 (Rugrats).

Blog Entries

I miss LA a bit. there are several things I still am glad to be away from, but there was a great feeling of independence and possibility that I had than the safe, yet slightly dull life I live in vegas now. it was much more exciting, yet also could spiral into terrifying at any second. I didn't have much of a choice when I left, but there are sometimes in which I wish I wasn't so quick to act upon abandoning everything in a month's timeframe. one of those abrupt, impulse decisions that I'm not entirely sure I don't regret.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Hired Goon

Pizza Hut's "Sicilian Pizza"

BEST FUCKING PIZZA they have ever made. They haven't had it in like 15 years

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Labour governments.

My old neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods. It was a ghetto wreck made even more ghetto in recent years by masses of homeless camps moving to the canal, but it was centralized and I loved it. All of my closest family lived in the area until getting older and spreading out. Dense, old school areas with old school eateries. Minutes away from downtown/Chinatown and all the sweet dives. Minutes away from one of the most historical and cultural areas of the island which I loved growing up in. Tons of great mom & pops and hole-in-the-walls.

But I mean everything about the new neighborhood and house is better.

I kinda miss the feeling of getting on the computer, loading AOL, listening to the dial up tone go through, and then getting into that dumb AOL suite interface where everything was and tying up the phone line for hours. That was basically all of my teen years until we finally got broadband DSL.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

playing spyro year of the dragon on my old ps1 every day. what a masterpiece
    :gatorpee:

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

i miss talking to people irl

e: also not feeling intense anxiety over doing anything
    there really was one way to be and this is not it, we think

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: jim, kupomog

Oh yeah that thing about having friends to go out with. I miss that, too, I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    playing spyro year of the dragon on my old ps1 every day. what a masterpiece
    If it's all the same to you, why not just grab it on PSN (Provided you have a PS3 that is)? The hardware running it might be updated but I can assure you that the game has aged beautifully.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    If it's all the same to you, why not just grab it on PSN (Provided you have a PS3 that is)? The hardware running it might be updated but I can assure you that the game has aged beautifully.
    I miss the feeling of how it felt to play it as a 9 year old kid. It's pure nostalgia really. I played it a couple of years a couple of years ago but it just isn't the same

edit: tell you what else I really miss, playing out on the street with my mates. games like block and manhunt that went on for hours at night in the winters. and half terms between school.

now thats something you actually can't get back

Funk Dancing For Self Defence Dimoxinil's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I miss not having any responsibilities
    "No one who speaks German could be an evil man"

How To Cook Humans
    How To Cook For Humans
    How To Cook Forty Humans
    How To Cook For Forty Humans

Blog Entries

I miss the old Plug and Play joystick that let you play Dig Dug, Galaxian, Rally-X, etc. I don't know what happened to the one I had.

Blog Entries

spyro is still awesome dudes. not quite the same as playing it as a kid but it's easily one of the PS1 games that truly stands the test of time

Banned
    Blog Entries

Discovering some things for the first time. Forexample I still remember when i got my Wii and tried to figure out how the everything on the Wii worked and such. While i still like Wii its not as exciting too play Wii games anymore now when i have learned how it all works.

Blog Entries

When action films were good (even though most of the best ones pre-date my birth).
    Season 1: The humble beginnings -- Seasons 2-8: The classic era -- Season 9: The first season where noticeable flaws began to appear -- Season 10: The last decent season -- Season 11: The first BAD season -- Season 12: The last season with episodes worth watching -- Seasons 13-Present: Zombie Simpsons

Blog Entries

how are they not still good? fury road just came out and that was whoa

Not to get all heavy or anything, but I miss Banana Bubbles, the cereal that thinks it's a milkshake.

Blog Entries

all the best mountain dew flavors disappear

guzzlin baja and sangrita like a motherfucker til the good lord takes em off shelves and im forced to trudge to taco bell.

I'm ok with the Sangrita but luv dat Baja. I actually have one in my work mini-fridge right now.

Thread Information