Thread: Jockey Elf Putting Society watches Adventure Time

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

NO MORE SAGGY DIAPER PAINS!!!
    Blog Entries

Cool Jockey Elf Putting Society watches Adventure Time

I've decided to start watching Adventure Time and see if it's good. I'm going to watch two episodes every day for now.

Slumber Party Panic - Not really a good first episode. The plot was really uninteresting and I couldn't care less about the zombies. I did like the whole twist about the mathematic equation though.

Trouble in Lumpy Space - Another lame episode. I didn't really like Finn and Jake acting like LSP, and there weren't too many jokes. Jake yelling "That sounds totally lame!" at the end was funny, though.

Prisoners of Love - Decent episode. I liked this one largely because I like the Ice King. He's a really nice character despite being a creep.

Tree Trunks - I liked this one for the same reason I liked Prisoners of Love. Tree Trunks is a pretty funny character because of how out of touch she is with being an adventurer

The Enchiridion - Finally a great episode. This really fun and hilarious. The gnomes blowing up old ladies was the funniest moment so far.

The Jiggler - It started out a bit boring but it turned out to be another great episode like the Enchiridion. Quite a few funny gags here.

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

It's probably old hat to say with any show but it definitely gets better. Once the mythos of the world starts ramping up and you learn more about Ooo and the people who live there, it really starts to come together.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

NO MORE SAGGY DIAPER PAINS!!!
    Blog Entries

Ricardio the Heart Guy - Pretty weak episode. It felt a bit mean-spirited at times, but it did have its moments.

Business Time - Decent episode. There were a decent amount of funny moments.

Thread Information