Thread: Google Translate story game

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Banned
    Blog Entries

Google Translate story game

Someone writes the first sentence of a story and the next person translates it on Google Translate to Chinese or Japanese, and then translates it back to English again. They then add a second sentence and the next person re-translates the entire thing. This continues until the tenth sentence when a new cycle begins.

For example:

User 1: To be or not to be, that is the question.

User 2: That is, or is not a, it is a problem. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My alarm clock went off at 6am and woke me up.

Banned
    Blog Entries

6:00 am My alarm goes off , the eyes were awakened. Soon after, I had to scratch my ass with a fork. I put my trousers on and had a cup of tea, and I thought about leaving the house.

The Devil in Blue Shorts BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

6:00 my alarm goes off, the eyes woke up . Soon after, I had to scratch my ass with a fork . I put my pants on top , had a cup of tea , and I think about leaving the house .

6:00 my alarm goes off, the eyes woke up . Soon after, I had to scratch my ass with a fork . I put my pants on top , had a cup of tea , and I think about leaving the house . I see a white deer run by
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

Banned
    Blog Entries

6:00, woke up in alarm, it is off. Soon, I had a scratch on my ass with a fork. I drank tea and put my pants, I think I leave the house. See White Deer manipulation by me. And fuck deer. Then I walked to the bus stop.

Blog Entries

6:00 , it is turned off , the eyes were shark alarm . Soon, I had a scratch on my ass with a fork . I put my pants , drinking tea , I think I leave the house . I Please refer to the operation of the White Deer . Deer intercourse . Then I walked to the bus stop . Then , some of the children dam there was an explosion in the powder . I ate the powder

Banned
    Blog Entries

6:00 , turned off the alarm woke up. Soon, there was a discussion in the ass with a fork . I put on pants , tea , I would like to leave the house . Please refer to the operation of the White Deer . Deer communicate. Then I went to the bus stop . Then the dam children some dust explosion. Suddenly I got a call on my mobile phone from an unknown number.

Blog Entries

I ate pizza. Watching Attack on titan

Banned
    Blog Entries

I ate pizza . View Attack on Titan. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Blog Entries

I ate pizza.It appears the Attack on Titan . There was a sudden knock on the door . Shrek has said it would prepare your anus. I said go fuck yourself

Blog Entries

I ate pizza.It appears the Attack on Titan . There was a sudden knock on the door . Shrek , it says it is to be is to create your anus . I said to go fuck yourself . Shrek will beat my hell ! Then he raped me!

Blog Entries

I ate pizza.It appears the Attack on Titan . There was a sudden knock on the door . Since there is to say that it is to create your anus , Shrek , it is. I said to go fuck yourself . Shrek , I will beat my hell ! Then he raped me! Fortunately, there was there in order to save the Jay Gatsby . Lucy the diclonius was playing call of duty

Blog Entries

I ate pizza.It appears the Attack on Titan . There was a sudden knock on the door . It it is possible to say is to create a Shrek , your anus , it is . I said to go fuck yourself . Shrek , I will beat my hell ! Then he raped me! Fortunately , we had to save Jay Gatsby . Lucy diclonius was playing the obligation of the call . Nick Buchanan , has become a major large head-to-head ! Lucy yawned

Blog Entries

I ate pizza.It appears the Attack on Titan . There was a sudden knock on the door . Also , it is possible it is possible to say Shrek , it is to make their anus , it there is . I said to go fuck yourself . Shrek , I will beat my hell ! Then he raped me! Fortunately , we had to save the Jay Gatsby . Lucy diclonius was playing the obligation of the call . Nick Buchanan , has become a major large head-to-head ! Lucy of yawn . Yoda has appeared He has a boner

Blog Entries

My cat Devon will not eat gummy . So I neuter him

Blog Entries

My cat Devon does not eat gummy . So I will castrate him . Damn cat.I need to pee

Blog Entries

Can we do other languages too ? I did this time Hindi:

My cat does not eat sticky Devon. Then I would castrate him. Hey cat needs to pee, he's constipated.

Blog Entries

Ono I killed this game
    Sorry @Johnny Deformed

Thread Information