Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV series you've watched all the way through more than once

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

TV series you've watched all the way through more than once

it'd also be interesting to know approximately when you watched each show last, but make your list however you want

Watched within the last year:

Beavis and Butt-head
    Breaking Bad
    Seinfeld
    Star Trek TNG

About two years ago:

That 70's Show
    Oz

About five years ago:

The Twilight Zone ('59-'64 version)
    The Munsters
    Last edited by Beavis; 05-21-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Ill-Mannered Sack of Crap LosTickaToeRest's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aeon Flux
    Beavis & Butt-Head
    Batman TAS
    Cowboy Bebop
    Futurama
    How I Met Your Mother (only because my boyfriend is obsessed with it, it's like the only show he watches)
    Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
    Twin Peaks

And probably some more I'm forgetting
    Earth. Atomizer. Let's go.

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

The Sopranos
    The Wire
    Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Twin Peaks
    Fawlty Towers
    Arrested Development
    Freaks and Geeks
    Party Down
    Best and Worst Simpsons episodes:

Season 1:Life on the Fast Lane/Homers Night Out Season 2:Lisa's Substitute/The War of the Simpsons Season 3:Flaming Moes/Homer Defined Season 4:Homer The Heretic/So It's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show Season 5:The Boy Who Knew Too Much/ Lady Bouviers Lover Season 6:Lemon of Troy/Another Simpsons Clip ShowSeason 7:Summer of 4 Ft.2/Homerpalooza Season 8:El Viaji Misterioso Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)/Bart After Dark Season 9:Lisa's Sax/All Singing All Dancing Season 10:Lisa Gets An A/Sunday, Cruddy Sunday Season 11:Behind The Laughter/Saddlesore Galactica Season 12:Hungry, Hungry Homer/Simpsons Safari Season 13:Poppa's Got A Brand New Badge/Gump Roast Season 14:Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter Season 15:Tis the Fifteenth Season/Bart Mangled Banner Season 16:Don't Fear the Roofer/Homer and Neds Hail Mary Pass Season 17:The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees Season18:Homerazzi/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh Season 19:Dial N For Nerder/Papa Don't Leech Season 20:Gone Maggie Gone/Mypods and Boomsticks Season 21:The Squirt and the Whale/Judge Me Tender Season 22:The Great Simpsina/The Fool Monty Season 23:The Book Job/Treehouse of Horror XXII Season 24:Hardly Kirk-ing/Moonshine River Season 25:Brick Like Me/The Kid Is All Right

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Simpsons
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Telso

Blog Entries

Breaking Bad
    Futurama
    Seinfeld
    Family Guy (years and years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by zachbigmac View Post
    @Swoony your just a poser and dont tell me
    your not cause i can read you like a fucking book.

Blog Entries

Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    HIMYM
    Arrested Development

the rest are all one-season wonders, which technically don't count since they're so easy to blow through.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

The Simpsons
    South Park
    Futurama
    American Dad
    Seinfeld
    Married with Children
    Scrubs
    The Office
    Malcolm in the Middle

The list goes on, its basically all the shows I like.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Buffy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Lost
    Arrested Development
    Malcolm in the Middle

I've watched "Lost" three times through and the other two twice.

I can't say The Simpsons, because I've watched Seasons 1-13 all the way through more than once, but not the whole series.
    Get woke, go broke

Blog Entries

Roseanne. After all these years there's still like three cable channels that show reruns as a significant part of their schedule.

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

The Simpsons
    The Office (UK)
    The IT Crowd
    Extras

That's about it.
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 17 > 25 > 24 > 18 > 26 > 20 > 19 > 23

Quote Originally Posted by handsome
    honestly the most burning question i had about you was if you had seen every disney movie so i'm glad that got out of the way first

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mission Hill, LOST, Arrested Development (barring the new season), Scrubs.

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Arrested Development (5 times)
    Futurama (3 times)
    30 Rock (2 times)
    Parks and Recreation (2 times)
    Community (2 times)
    Venture Bros. (2 times)

Quote Originally Posted by comeau View Post
    Roseanne. After all these years there's still like three cable channels that show reruns as a significant part of their schedule.
    ...This was my whole life during maternity leave, no lie.

I was only awake in the mornings while my husband traded off sleep with me so I saw a LOT of Roseanne. Not like I hadn't already seen the entire show from its original run and constant reruns over the years anyway.

Other shows I can think of off the top of my head:

Arrested Development
    Buffy
    Lost
    Oz
    Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers (there were a few years where I was obsessed and trying to build a model Ranger Wing)
    The Venture Bros
    30 Rock
    Brady Bunch...
    I Love Lucy
    FLCL (it's 6 episodes...)
    Monster Rancher
    Home Movies
    South of Nowhere
    Daria
    Flavor of Love/Flavor of Love: Charm School
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Two-Bit

Blog Entries

lol.

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: wh

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've seen FLCL so many times so many years ago. I also forgot about King of the Hill. I've run through that a couple of times.

I think I'm getting close to having seen all of KOTH at least once. There's just a few eps in the later seasons after Lucky pops up that I know I haven't seen.

Blog Entries

I've finished Breaking Bad, which was top-notch the whole way through. Beavis and Butt-Head is also another one I've finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot76 View Post
    don't feel threatened by a dude who gargles mayonnaise

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

The Wire
    Home Movies
    Mr Show
    Mission Hill
    Seinfeld
    The Critic
    Last edited by Sniper Squirrel; 05-21-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

Blog Entries

Friends
    Breaking Bad
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    The Venture Bros.
    Season 1: The humble beginnings -- Seasons 2-8: The classic era -- Season 9: The first season where noticeable flaws began to appear -- Season 10: The last decent season -- Season 11: The first BAD season -- Season 12: The last season with episodes worth watching -- Seasons 13-Present: Zombie Simpsons

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

I'm definitely caught up on venture bros, but I haven't bought season 5, so I've only seen 1-4 many times over. I recently bought season 5 of breaking bad, and have been watching the series over again this year, along with sopranos and the wire

I've also seen the initial fox run of futurama several times, but could barely make it through all of the cc run, so I doubt I'll ever try to subject myself through that again

Hired Goon

Seinfeld probably holds the record for the most I've watched one show, BY FAR. I can't even begin to calculate how many times I've seen each episode, especially the first 4 seasons, because when the first few DVDs came out I watched them constantly constantly constantly. Slightly fewer rewatches with each subsequent season (although I've watched Seasons 8 and 9 a TON).

Heh, I was about to type The Simpsons here, but then I realized I've literally seen less than half of its episodes so that definitely doesn't count.

Frasier - I still watch this, since it's on Netflix. It's a comfort show. Been watching it since I was in my early teens, when it first came to syndication, and I've never gotten tired of it.

Home Improvement - Same, but it's not on Netflix so it's harder to rewatch now. I do have a couple of the DVDs but not all of them. I've only seen the last couple seasons a time or two each.

Breaking Bad - Still rewatching this, nearly 2 years since it ended. I could watch almost any episode of this show any fucking day. I've probably seen the whole series through at least 4 times, and there are certain individual eps I've watched a lot more than that.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Been watching since I was like 10. I saw mostly every episode back then, but there were a couple I missed. Netflix fixed that, and I've easily watched the whole series 2/3 times now. Certain episodes probably 15 or 20 times.

Bill Nye the Science Guy - I saw every single episode back when local PBS aired it after school when I was in 7th and 8th grade. Then they stopped playing it. But then, like 10 years later, some guy uploaded every episode on Youtube (in three parts each). I downloaded every single fucking one of them to my computer, and I still have them all. And now they're on Netflix (about 30 eps, anyway)! So yay!

Full House

Married with Children

Can't think of any other shows where I've seen EVERY episode multiple times, that's a toughie. Unless it was a short one-seasoner like @Ryan said.

Blog Entries

seinfeld i've seen every episode of so many times and never get tired of them. like i could go through the entire series and then just do it again. i also put in a random seinfeld DVD to get to sleep sometimes. woulda been awfully more convenient to do that on a stream but since it ain't coming to netflix or amazon guess that isn't happe.ing

Blog Entries

At least once a year I watch every episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Invader Zim, Metalocalypse and The Venture Bros. Ive also seen Arrested Development at least 4 or 5 times all the way through and I'm always watching classic South Park and Simpsons.

Edit: totally forgot about King Of the Hill, I don't own most of the dvds but it's played on Adultswim for an hour almost everyday so I've seen every ep from the first 7 seasons countless times. Last year i watched every day for about 2 months and got through season 8 after that the show starts to decline imo.

Blog Entries

KOTH and MST3K

also @Steve what possessed you to watch all of Full House (and more than once i may add)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

Dang I totally forgot about Home Movies. Because that, dozens of times

Every time we cycle around to Linda in labor I do a happy dance.

Hired Goon

Quote Originally Posted by tormented View Post
    KOTH and MST3K

also @Steve what possessed you to watch all of Full House (and more than once i may add)
    CHOO GOT AGAINST FULL HOUSE, FOO'?

Watched it while I was growing up, rewatched it in syndication a few years later, and then rewatched it again more recently (on DVDs, on Nickelodeon, etc). Guilty pleasure perhaps, but I've always liked that show and its over-the-top saccharineness

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can quote seasons 5-9, 12 and 15-23 of the Simpsons pretty much off by heart as they are replayed so often. I can tell you I've seen The Great Money Caper 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

also not counting shows that only had one season

the wire
    the sopranos
    arrested development
    seinfeld (probably -- never sat and watched it chronologically, but i've seen so many replays i'm sure i've seen every episode at least twice)
    LOST
    buffy the vampire slayer
    twin peaks
    saved by the bell (same caveat as seinfeld)

probably a few others i'm forgetting

Thread Information