• 3/5 manhattan

2 15.38%
  • 2/5 mystery

0 0%
  • 1/5 murder

0 0%
    Blog Entries

"Manhattan Magical Murder Mystery Tour" - An American Dad Rate and Review

Francine is up for an award for her lonely housewife novel, so the family heads to the Big Apple for the ceremony. Meanwhile, Stan and Hayley hang out with actor Robert Wuhl, and Steve and Roger recreate their Wheels and the Legman personas.
    Written by: KIRK J RUDELL
    Directed by: JANSEN YEE

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pretty good episode. Wheels and the Legman were really enjoyable to watch yet again here, and the B-Plot with Robert Wuhl actually felt somewhat developed this time, unlike most of the side plots this Season. The actual mystery was kind of meh, but it had some pretty good laughs in there (the quiet editor, Roger trying to get the evidence), so overall, one of the better episodes of the Season so far.

Overall: 4/5 for the poll. Now give the chicken some feed girl.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

About time we got a new Wheels and the Legman adventure, and while I think their mystery back in "Grandpa's Key" had a few more laughs, there was still plenty to enjoy here (Roger in those panties is probably my favorite sight gag of the season). The B-plot with Stan and Hayley trying to escape from a potato salad-obsessed Robert Wuhl was pretty hilarious too. It was kinda refreshing to see the two of them in a story that wasn't focused on politics. All in all, I'd give it a 4/5.

Blog Entries

yeah pretty good. enjoyed robert wuhl's guest appearance and his subplot was pretty funny. especially liked him on the toilet eating potato salad. and i HAVE heard of arliss.

admittedly the wheels and the legman stuff wasn't as funny as it was in Grandpa's Key but i think it was serviceable.

cold open was my favorite part.

oh, and who was josh groban?

Blog Entries

I really liked this. Good, fun, interesting and weird ep from start to finish, Incredibly entertaining though. 5/5
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

Great episode, I've always liked the Wheels & The Leg Man duo and they were enjoyable in this one. The opening was basically the episode Diatribe of a Mad Housewife from the Simpsons, with Francine writing herself with a better man and Stan completely ignoring her. I wish they would get rid of the food fetish moments.

The main plot was solid, and like the previous Wheels & the Leg Man episodes actually suprised me at the end. Though it didn't make much sense that they didn't even check the closet of Francine's room, and Francine could've made any noise to attract Steve. James Patterson was pretty funny and I liked most of his cardboard gags. The subplot was also solid, though it didn't have a proper end where Robert Wuhl just kept looking for Stan and Hayley. It had some good laughs nonetheless.

4.5/5
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

"food fetish moments"

Banned

Best episode of the season, enjoyed Wheels and the Legman stuff as always.

4/5, 8/10, B+

Blog Entries

i thought that this would be a travesty considering the wheels and the legman subplot, as subplots this season go on for like 30 seconds are are completely useless, but it complimented the main story quite well and it's great seeing them again. i thought they would never show the duo again after they had their own ep. i think the main success of it is that they don't show it too much, like only once every other season, and leave you wantin more wheels & the legman. even the robert wuhl c-plot was pretty good but predictably a tad empty. probably the best the writers can do bearing in mind the actual ep is like 18 mins long. making fun of arli$$ is a pretty old thing to do but whatever. feed the chicken is sort of like a 'too spicy for the pepper' thing and i can see myself using that
    4/5

'do you put potato salad in the fridge y/n'

Thread Information