Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 hall monitors rule!

3 25.00%
  • 4/5 cool (midday) runnings

5 41.67%
  • 3/5 eh it was ok

3 25.00%
  • 2/5 midday run... away from this episode!

1 8.33%
  • 1/5 *gets smothered by napkins*

0 0%

Thread: R&R Bob's Burgers "Midday Run"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

R&R Bob's Burgers "Midday Run"

Tina becomes a hall monitor and enlists Gene and Louise to help her get a promotion. Linda starts decorating the restaurant's walls with customer napkin art. R&R after you've seen the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

Good, not great episode. The Hall joke was really funny and the B plot was extremely good.

Blog Entries

not the most interesting episode but good. loved bob's shitty drawing of a face a lot. 3.5/5

I thought this was funny as hell. Unexpected, but it worked. 4/5

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Another great episode. I liked how the pacing was similar to "Best Burger", it taking place in real time. The biggest laugh was definitely the payoff to  Bob's plot . That's the hardest I've laughed at anything this season all shows combined

Other good moments were Louise's negotiation technique and Linda's enthusiasm over the drawings.
    This may be the best episode this season.

4.5/5

Blog Entries

"tina, this is regular size rudy you're talking to. you can talk to me regularly."

I also am really glad zeke showed up at the end to prove mr. frond wrong in the most stupid way possible. that was a very well-earned ending.

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

Blog Entries

great, fun episode with lots of laughs aside from the slightly rushed ending. as usual, bob's delivers
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

Man, Bob's plot got fucked up in a way that I wasn't expecting at all considering how mundane it initially was. Liked Tina's remark about Linda leaving her mug so close to the edge of the counter because that is something I'm a tad aggravated by people doing. The actual main Tina story itself was fine, nothing particularly riveting overall by the standards I hold the show to. I'd say it's worth a 3/5.
    How to remaster

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

This was surprisingly mediocre. Now if there's one good thing about Bob's Burgers, it's that it can turn a simple task like the kids rushing to get black garlic for Bob's black garlic burger or Bob putting on a murder mystery dinner theatre into something exciting and while the execution wasn't bad, I just didn't laugh that much. The majority of the jokes that worked were just mildly amusing and the ones that didn't work just didn't work at all. Now this isn't the worst Bob's Burgers episode I've seen, (That would be A River Runs Through Bob.) but it's probably up there and it was the worst episode of the night. 5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkass Homer View Post
    I guess this is the same Nicholson who did Joker in the Batman 1989 movie.

I really enjoyed this episode. I love Tina and Regular Sized Rudy, but I really found the interaction between Tina and Zeke fun to watch. I had joked while watching it that it'd be funny if Tina wanted J-JU all this time but ended up with Zeke (which made it even funnier when he threw that line out later). I haven't ever really disliked Zeke but this and the ice pushing ep definitely made him grow on me more. And I enjoy anytime Mr. Frond gets fucked with. I love how even after getting in trouble for it before, he still just up and walks out of the school with the kids for unauthorized shit for personal grudges. And Art Crawl is one of my fave eps of the show so everything to do with the art stuff and Reflections had me smiling.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Unrelated to everything but I glanced at the title of the thread in the "Latest post" section I thought it said "RIP Bob's Burgers". Scared me a little.

Wants to be a sweetie pie Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pretty good. Zeke and Rudy are both good characters, and I loved when Frond was proven wrong. The subplot was kind of meh, although the ending of it was great. 4/5
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Thread Information