• 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: Rate and Review - Bob's Burgers - "Tina Tailor Soldier Spy"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Rate and Review - Bob's Burgers - "Tina Tailor Soldier Spy"

Original airdate: December 14, 2014. Tina goes undercover to see who's been leaking her troop's cookie secrets. Rate and Review!

Blog Entries

good and funny. i gotta admit i'm not a big fan of the blonde subplot because linda making noise is just not funny to me. i'm gonna give it 3.5/5 because it was a little by the numbers.

rarely i think gene had the funniest lines tonight
    "rina had chicken! the end"
    "they fit me perfectly and i am very grateful!"

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

Light on the laughs but good story and the ending was heartwarming. 3.5/5, 4/5 for the poll

Would love if they drew Louise with a friendship bracelet on for the rest of the series though. 

Quote Originally Posted by zachbigmac View Post
    @Swoony your just a poser and dont tell me
    your not cause i can read you like a fucking book.

Pretty good episode tonight. I like how they took a simple and almost mondane story and did something interesting and semi-serious. I thought there were a good amount of jokes but I wouldnt say it's the funniest episode this season. I also wasn't big on the resolution. 4/5

So far this season has been better than the first half of Season 3 but still not as good as last season, although there were no episode as bad as A River Runs Through Bob

Blog Entries

A 5/5 for this episode, with extra points for Linda dying her hair; a subplot of note, to say the least.

A source of fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great episode. This season has really picked up. The subplot wasn't great, but the main plot was an enthralling mystery, and it deserves a 5/5 for that alone.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

For me this ranks among the show's all-time worst episodes. Way too light on laughs and the story just didn't interest me. Not enough Bob and Linda to anchor the uninteresting kids story either. I wouldn't say there have been any downright bad episodes of BB though, including this one. I just found this one comparatively boring to most other episodes.
    Signature.

Blog Entries

I think the thing I loved most about this episode was Bob legit liking Gene's "Trashion" and asking him to pick him up something next time he's digging through the trash.

Other than that, the blonde plot with Linda was pointless, but she wasn't overly annoying like she usually is, so whatever.The Tina/Louise plot was kinda dull until Louise went to troop 257 (Though I did enjoy the woman who leads 219 getting pissed off at the little blonde girl with the glasses complaining about the mold in the apartment).

Uh... low ended 4/5 I guess. I have a weird thing when it comes to Bob's Burgers where even if the episode isn't all that interesting, there's usually nothing bad enough to make me sink lower than a 3. Because I know I could probably have a dull Bob's Burgers episode on as pleasant background noise if nothing else. If it were a bad Simpsons episode or a bad Family Guy episode however, I know I'd be much, much harsher.
    How to remaster

Thread Information