Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: do you have pets

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Here's a bigger focus on my much loved long eared pal, This lost one change my perception of Rabbits as being just for children or "Girly" pets.

Bossy & territorial, she stood up to animals 3X her size.. What a treasure she was.. and she use a litter box like a cat so there was no need to cage her, she had full roam of the house!

Fearless and no Idea what personal space is, she constantly violated the cats sense of security, and they fled whenever she approached. This bun saved our lives by nipping me awake, alerting me to the presence of a large carpet fire.. I'm alive longer than I should be now thanks to her..

Even the Japanese dog was apprehensive of her curious approaches... Lol!

On the porch with some toys. She used the pet door to go in & out. Scrap the Hutch,.. make rabbits apart of your home!

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

@Sniper Squirrel I have fallen in love with your dog through pictures. She is so precious.

I have said before, I have two dogs. Sugar and Spice. I almost lost Spice recently because animal control decided she looked like a pit bull and there's a ban on them here. If they had seized her (which they could have), she could have been (best case scenario) deported or (worst case scenario) put down. And we would have received a huge fine. Fortunately they gave us time to prove that she was not. We were able to get her into the vet and obtain documents to show she is a boxer-lab mix. Got her shots done while we were at it, which she took like a champ. The warning is all closed off and we have her licensed as a boxer-lab.

Here is Spice after pulling down the Christmas tree and eating ornaments:

And here is Sugar looking out the window:

Blog Entries

Spice is the best dog ever tbh.

I don't have any pets currently, but I've had several throughout my childhood at different points. Dogs, a cat, a bunny and a hamster to be specific.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

had a goldfish as a kid that i named "carson", the darn thing jumped out of his bowl to his death one day. still not entirely sure what came over that fish that compelled him to commit suicide. i wasn't that awful of an owner was i?

Blog Entries

well, carson is a right shit name for a fish

Blog Entries

that's right, tear little kid me down. you asshat

Blog Entries

little kid you sucked!

Blog Entries

you are being a bully to younger me and i demand that you stop

My sister had a pet hamster when she was three. She named it "Princess Gogglehead." It was a male hamster btw. I love pets that have people names, it's shit like Princess Gogglehead that makes for bad ones. And I can't even say it's fully bad because it still makes me laugh a decade later.

So I came downstairs this morning to the following:

Blog Entries

R&R various names of pets my family has had

Dogs: Cleo, Buddy, Rusty
    Rabbit: Nibbler
    Cats: Smoky, Pyro, Coco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by handsome_devil View Post
    well, carson is a right shit name for a fish
    I used to have two fish. I named them Lorenzo and Jacques.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

Blog Entries

Six leopard geckos and counting! Sadly lost the anorexic Tremper Albino I got from a breeder when I picked up my breeding pair. She was so thin; must've been really suffering. Won't name names as they're identifiable in their weirdness, but currently I've got: x2 Blazing Blizzards, x2 Hypos, x1 Mack Snow (he's insane), x1 Chocolate Tremper.

Lotsa pics on here:

https://www.instagram.com/veryskeksi/
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Aw @kes RIP Sephy

I posted about our new dog Ali'i in the Lounge the other week. The guy finally calmed down enough to let me take better pics. He has also been renamed.

My brother wanted to call him "Zylo" like some fucking werewolf from Shining Force and I hated it. They wouldn't budge but eventually compromised...his name is now Kylo. As in Kylo Ren. Oh boy.

This big baby is supposed to get his second round of shots soon. We're trying to make sure he doesn't catch Parvo in the meantime.

facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Adorable! @kupomog How many pets do you have at the moment? I can't believe I've never asked.

@kes when we moved to this house two years ago, we had with us one cat and eight dogs. All of those pets, save for two dogs, unfortunately passed away from old age or in the cat's case..curiosity. We lost another cat that came to us before that, too, around my daughter's birthday. Since then, we've gained two more dogs for a total of four (Kaui, Haole Girl, Mochi, Kylo), and we have two stray cats (Baby Cattt, Bula Boy) chilling with us as well.

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

Since my last post my white cat Linda died from cancer.

Here she is stealing the bed of our dog Spaz.

He tried getting back at her by stealing her small cat bed...

Here is one of Spaz at the beach. He is 16 years old and was in the shelter for most of his life.

Here are two more cats- Simpkin is the Black and White, Steven is the gray.

Here is Rickey. We found him wandering around the Pepsi Headquarters.

NOT PICTURED- 2 dogs, Sally and Paige, and 2 cats, Minky and Lily
    Rest assured that I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Sorry to hear about Linda :/

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have I introduced you guys to Dexter yet? I know I've shown him on catcam on tinychat but beyond that, I don't think I have.

Here's one of my favorite pictures from when he was a kitten:

Mid-yawn:

Chillin on his undersized cat tree:

Bonus pic of Claudia looking adorable:

Last edited by Xaiv; 01-22-2016 at 04:03 PM.

fan fatale of Takena Nagao jal90's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had a dog for 14 years, but sadly he passed away last August.

You know, after a few years of physical decay and specially during his last year -he could barely walk and was getting blind- I tormented myself quite a lot with the chance of seeing him die, I think I even got a little obsessed and scared about that, not knowing if I'd be able to endure it. The weird thing is that, when it happened and we decided to euthanize him after his last diabetes analysis brought disastrous results... I felt emotionally drained. I cried, of course, it was a very bad day, and I felt down for the whole week, even now I feel kind of sad at certain moments, but this wasn't nearly as traumatic as I had predicted. It's like the months of uncertainty had the contrary effect and created an emotional shield on me. And I felt guilty.

At this point, and while I think I got over this, rationalized my guilt and gradually made his figure less and less prominent in my thoughts, I still feel weird. Not sad, but just out of place. After all, the routines I established since I was 11 and kept for all these years are now gone.

I have had a cat as well for 13 years, but he's been missing for a while. He's always been quite independent and tends to disappear for long periods of time, though, so I don't know what to think, maybe he just got tired of coming home.

No

fan fatale of Takena Nagao jal90's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ouch, sorry, I didn't mean to make my post look that depressing, but I guess it was unavoidable.

I am not sad or emotionally down at this point. It happened, I certainly had a bad time, but it's been long enough to get over it. Things are perfectly fine now . However, I feel inclined to talk about it now that I can take this whole process through a different and more level-headed perspective.

25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Gatorgod

Blog Entries

well... we'd been talking about another dog for a while but just today me and the gf maybe a bit impulsively answered some ads online and what do you know, about a few hours later we PLOPPED this li'l girl into our abode

no name yet. stay tuned!

EDIT: name's lucy!
    Last edited by Sam; 03-06-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

that is a fuckin cute dog

Blog Entries

Best friend's dog. Try and tell me he's not photogenic as fuck! Big beardy weirdo.

Blog Entries

Haha, look at his little beard He is adorable.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

Wanting to tell your friend that people complimented their dog but worrying that they will assume you show random people pictures of humans you know too.

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

Wasting away again in barkaritaville
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

It's my russian cat (Семён)

Blog Entries

Another gecko has sadly passed. Not particularly surprised, but it still kills me. Poor bab was only wormed on Tuesday. (Spoiler for graphic detail.)   I'm guessing organ failure just like the last one. She wasn't eating, and I wasn't about to force her because it's usually because they're in pain / fading. Same blue spot on belly. Same slightly swollen forehead. Tail seemed to have started rotting ahead of her this week, and she'd been hyper since the Panacur -- walking around with her eyes closed like she couldn't get comfortable.   I knew I was losing her; it was a question of when, not if. I had a premonition last night, thinking how similar she looked to the other one I lost.

Rest in peace, sweethearts. You don't have to suffer any more.

Thread Information