Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 346



Thread: Bill Cosby's rape allegations



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #241
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    You should debate him.

    (he's 0-1 in debates)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamtasm View Post

  2. #242
    Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26,580
    Blog Entries
    28


    I would prefer not to debat pkkao, as I agree with his point of view.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

  3. #243
    Global Moderator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,615
    Blog Entries
    518


    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Yes, you've already clarified that you want "pkkako" to be fucked. Perhaps you could debate him in regards to what he is saying rather than restate a meaningless insult.
    people have been debating him the last few pages

  4. #244
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    It was referring to Ned.

    I didn't quote, since you mentioned debating, and I didn't mention because...reasons

    Edit: Pretend panther has a post above this, similar to the one he deleted.

  5. #245
    Global Moderator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,615
    Blog Entries
    518


    it seems that the vast majority of NHC users with brains agree with him so i don't see how he's 'losing' a debate


  6. #246
    Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26,580
    Blog Entries
    28


    Quote Originally Posted by HANDSOME.S4.COMPLETE.XviD View Post
    people have been debating him the last few pages
    Yes, but I would prefer more discussion over simply regurgitating insults. Aren't pointless insults one of the reason this board is so BAD right now?

  7. #247
    Global Moderator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,615
    Blog Entries
    518


    it's not really pointless though.

  8. #248
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Yes, but I would prefer more discussion over simply regurgitating insults. Aren't pointless insults one of the reason this board is so BAD right now?
    not really.

    people not learning from the insults is a bigger problem

  9. #249
    Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26,580
    Blog Entries
    28


    OF course, the two people responding to that post are ones that get aroused by insulting people, so I'm not putting too much merit to those posts.


  10. #250
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    yep, insulting people on the internet sure does arouse me. how'd you know?

  11. #251
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,879
    Blog Entries
    203


    I've pretty much explained my whole view by now (re: box elder: people have been saying that him being a rapist discredits all his work and makes it impossible for them to enjoy his work), so any further arguments would be redundant.

  12. #252
    Global Moderator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,615
    Blog Entries
    518


    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    OF course, the two people responding to that post are ones that get aroused by insulting people, so I'm not putting too much merit to those posts.
    um excuse me

  13. #253
    The death of satire OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    15,411
    Blog Entries
    418


    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Snrub View Post
    yep, insulting people on the internet sure does arouse me. how'd you know?
    What the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther;bt41182
    Can’t imagine having quotes turned off. I think I get a rush of dopamine whenever I get a notification.

  14. #254
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    you seem confused

  15. #255
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,888
    Blog Entries
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Yes, but I would prefer more discussion over simply regurgitating insults. Aren't pointless insults one of the reason this board is so BAD right now?
    You and pkkao aren't debating, you're just being obstinate (and offensive) as fuck.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮



  16. #256
    Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4


    @ThatsAGobblin outta nowhere with the COLD, HARD FACTS!

  17. #257
    Global Moderator The Goode Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,706
    Blog Entries
    751


    is there anyone here who thinks he has even the slightest chance of being innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

  18. #258
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    Deep down I wish he was, but I know he isn't.


  19. #259
    Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26,580
    Blog Entries
    28


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAGobblin View Post
    You and pkkao aren't debating, you're just being obstinate (and offensive) as fuck.
    How is saying that a guy should stll be acknowledged for his beneficial contributions "obstinate and offensive"?

  20. #260
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,879
    Blog Entries
    203


    I apologize if I've said anything offensive in this thread, but how is appreciating this man's stand-up being obstinate as fuck? So far, all I've expressed is disappointment over how so many will no longer appreciate the work he's done in the entertainment industry because of this scandal and support for the "innocent until proven guilty" concept, which every human being should be entitled to. I have never, and never will, defend Cosby as a person if these horrible accusations are true (and I'm afraid they very likely are).

  21. #261
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    How is saying that a guy should stll be acknowledged for his beneficial contributions "obstinate and offensive"?
    Because rape kind of overshadows a sitcom and jello pudding commercials.


  22. #262
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,888
    Blog Entries
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by Graivy View Post
    @ThatsAGobblin outta nowhere with the COLD, HARD FACTS!
    We were still on page 8, lol. You know how the page stops auto updating when it rolls over? I didn't see any extra posts... it wasn't so out of no where when i posted. Post still stands, though. Was referring to Panther objecting to Ned quoting "fuck pkkao", implying there is any use in trying to debate the two of them.

  23. #263
    Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4


    Your post still had massive relevance to the current discussion, though, so you're good!

  24. #264
    Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26,580
    Blog Entries
    28


    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Snrub View Post
    Because rape kind of overshadows a sitcom and jello pudding commercials.
    Nobody is condoning the potential rape he has committed. But it's pretty shortsighted to suddenly condemn everything beneficial he has done because of this. Why can't both the good and the bad be acknowledged?

  25. #265
    the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    hamilton, on
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    103


    Because he raped people and his only contribution to society is a sitcom and some jello commercials


  26. #266
    Release the hounds... Sinister Burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,851


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAGobblin View Post
    You and pkkao aren't debating, you're just being obstinate (and offensive) as fuck.
    You're the one who's used the word "fuck" at least 20 times in this thread. It's a bit hypocritical to accuse those guys of being offensive given the circumstances.

  27. #267
    Just pity laugh Swoony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    9,458
    Blog Entries
    60


    I don't know why the people who are on cosby's side put his reputation at such a high importance for a rape case. You guys are focusing on the wrong thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by zachbigmac View Post
    @Swoony your just a poser and dont tell me
    your not cause i can read you like a fucking book.


  28. #268
    Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Nobody is condoning the potential rape he has committed. But it's pretty shortsighted to suddenly condemn everything beneficial he has done because of this. Why can't both the good and the bad be acknowledged?
    All I'm saying is that you, anyone, everyone can enjoy his work and stand-up and bippity-boopity puddinpops but for me, personally, that isn't gonna happen. That isn't how I relate to or enjoy comedy or art; how can I laugh and have a good time with someone who potentially took advantage and abused numerous women? I think it's a logical stance to take and when you say "oh, look past the potential that he raped people", it seems like you're downplaying the whole issue. I know you'll say that you're not but intentions can easily go awry.


  29. #269
    Your Deer Friend ThatsAPaddlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Simpsons are going to Delaware!
    Posts
    4,888
    Blog Entries
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Burns View Post
    You're the one who's used the word "fuck" at least 20 times in this thread. It's a bit hypocritical to accuse those guys of being offensive given the circumstances.
    Yes, because using a naughty word is exactly on the same level as espousing offensive views on rape.

  30. #270
    oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Partying in the burbs
    Posts
    13,600
    Blog Entries
    1


    I bet you're all the same bastards who give Stalin a hard time I mean if you just look past the mass genocide he did so much good stuff for Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

  31. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Elliot76, Xaiv



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •