Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ~ youtube criterion collection ~

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I really need to rewatch the animated film. This video made me appreciate it so much more.

Blog Entries

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Found this in the suggestions of that video.

Junior Camper
    Blog Entries

If you type in '.' into the youtube search, the first result that comes up is .. آمراة تدعى أنها السيدة مريم العذراء بأنها متزوجة من المسيح, a phrase that means
    '... a woman who claims to be the Virgin Mary, is married to Christ'
    You can find some weird videos in there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Borner1990 View Post
    I understand continuing the series, but it was always puzzling to me that it wasn't even the season finale. Bizarre choice. They chose Lisa Goes Gaga instead for some reason.

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Borner1990

Blog Entries

That guy sounds like he's never watched the show. He doesn't know any of the characters outside of the family and he called Skinner 'The Steamed Hams Guy'.

Quote Originally Posted by The Abominable Dr. Lenny View Post
    That guy sounds like he's never watched the show. He doesn't know any of the characters outside of the family and he called Skinner 'The Steamed Hams Guy'.

Kevin intentionally plays games in the wrong way as a parody. It's kinda his thing. I knew from the start when posting the video that folks who haven't seen his videos would take it seriously when he said the game was based on "Family Guy", or just think this guy's an idiot. lol It's just for laughs, mate. Chill.

Blog Entries

Kevin intentionally plays games in the wrong way as a parody. It's kinda his thing. I knew from the start when posting the video that folks who haven't seen his videos would take it seriously when he said the game was based on "Family Guy", or just think this guy's an idiot. lol It's just for laughs, mate. Chill.
    I obviously knew the Family Guy thing was a joke, I'm not daft. I don't need to 'chill', because I didn't get worked up. I simply noted that he didn't know the character names. If anything, you're getting worked up in defense of this guy.

I obviously knew the Family Guy thing was a joke, I'm not daft. I don't need to 'chill', because I didn't get worked up. I simply noted that he didn't know the character names. If anything, you're getting worked up in defense of this guy.
    I don't see how I was getting worked up, but whatever. You always seem to get so triggered when it comes to Simpsons discussion, getting offended that a YouTuber like him don't know the names of Simpsons characters. Woo, some stranger doesn't know the names of fictional characters. Big whoop. You took offense to what is essentially a comedy video for some reason, spoiling the mood.

I'm done talking with you. Removing you from my friend list.

I wasn't defending the guy by the way. I don't even really watch his videos all that much. I was just surprised at how you reacted to a joke video, for someone who's such a fan of a comedy series. Have some sense of humor, mate.

Blog Entries

I don't see how I was getting worked up, but whatever. You always seem to get so triggered when it comes to Simpsons discussion, getting offended that a YouTuber like him don't know the names of Simpsons characters. Woo, some stranger doesn't know the names of fictional characters. Big whoop.

I'm done talking with you. Removing you from my friend list.
    I'm not angry at him. He didn't need to know the names and I didn't say he did. All I did was point out that he didn't seem to know much about the show, the show he was playing a game based on. That's all. I never took offense to anything, nor wrote anything that would lead a logical person to that conclusion. If you're angry at me over this, you would've knocked me off your friends list for some other minut thing sooner or later.

I'm not angry at him. He didn't need to know the names and I didn't say he did. All I did was point out that he didn't seem to know much about the show, the show he was playing a game based on. That's all. I never took offense to anything, nor wrote anything that would lead a logical person to that conclusion. If you're angry at me over this, you would've knocked me off your friends list for some other minut thing sooner or later.
    You were obviously making a big deal out of me merely explaining why his video series was like this, so yeah, I think you're pretty worked up yourself, mate.

You wanna get into another two-page arguments over nothing again? Fine by me. Just don't complain about getting dragged into another nonsensical argument later on.

Blog Entries

You're obviously making a big deal out of me merely explaining why his video series was like this, so yeah, I think you're pretty worked up yourself, mate.

You wanna get into another two-page arguments over nothing again? Fine by me.
    No, I think I'll end it here. I don't know how or why this turned to a toxic argument that ended in you unfriending me. All I did was point out that he didn't know the character names, pretty standard harmless observation. Anyways, best wishes, life goes on, and all that.

No, I think I'll end it here. I don't know how or why this turned to a toxic argument that ended in you unfriending me. All I did was point out that he didn't know the character names, pretty standard harmless observation. Anyways, best wishes, life goes on, and all that.
    And I don't get why posting something that's for laughs gets a dumb comment like yours spoiling the mood, but hey, you do you.

Junior Camper
    Blog Entries

Why game 7, WHY? Return Of The Living Trab's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Might've well post the first ever video on there:

My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/Now Museum, Now You Don't.

Junior Camper
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

this page is a travesty. "look at how they murdered my guy" as the meme italian said

Why game 7, WHY? Return Of The Living Trab's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This thread started to go bad the last time it was bumped.

Blog Entries

Thread Information