No Loan Again, Naturally [2]
    Gone Maggie Gone [34] -2
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [7] +1
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

No Loan Again, Naturally [3] +1
    Gone Maggie Gone [34]
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [5] -2
    Season Rankings : 7 > 5 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 9 > 3 > 2 > 10 > 15 > 16 > 1 > 11 > 14 > 12 > 20 > 18 > 17 > 19 > 13.

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No Loan Again, Naturally [4] +1
    Gone Maggie Gone [34]
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [3] -2

Banned
    Blog Entries

No Loan Again, Naturally [2] -2
    Gone Maggie Gone [35] +1
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [3]

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

No Loan Again, Naturally [0] -2
    Gone Maggie Gone [36] +1
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [3]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkass Homer View Post
    I guess this is the same Nicholson who did Joker in the Batman 1989 movie.

SuperFriend Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar

Gone Maggie Gone [37] +1
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [1] -2

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

SHIT.

Blog Entries

Gone Maggie Gone [35] -2
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [2] +1
    Season 26 Ratings:
    Clown in the Dumps, 3/10; The Wreck of the Relationship, 5/10; Super Franchise Me, 5/10; Treehouse of Horror XXV, 7/10; Opposites A-Frack, 6/10; Simpsorama, 7/10; Blazed and Confused, 7/10; Covercraft, 5/10; I Won't Be Home for Christmas, 8/10; The Man Who Came To Be Dinner, 7/10; Bart's New Friend, 5/10; The Musk Who Fell to Earth, 3/10;

I Review Every Episode In No Particular Order
    Twitter | YouTube

Blog Entries

And the final vote goes to....

Gone Maggie Gone [36] +1
    Eeny Teeny Maya Moe [0] -2
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

SuperFriend Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar

21. The Good, the Sad and the Drugly
    20. MyPods and Boomsticks
    19. Coming to Homerica
    18. Father Knows Worst
    17. In the Name of the Grandfather
    16. Wedding for Disaster
    15. Dangerous Curves
    14. Four Great Women and a Manicure
    13. The Burns and the Bees
    12. Treehouse of Horror XIX
    11. Lisa the Drama Queen
    10. Take My Life, Please
    9. Double, Double, Boy in Trouble
    8. Homer and Lisa Exchange Crosswords
    7. Lost Verizon
    6. Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes
    5. Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh
    4. How the Test Was Won
    3. No Loan Again, Naturally
    2. Eeny Teeny Maya Moe
    1. Gone Maggie Gone

Blog Entries

Pretty good results overall, no real complaints. All episodes are pretty consistent, but Gone Maggie Gone is easily the one that stand outs the most.

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

I'm glad to see Gone Maggie Gone win. I really wasn't expecting it to because I thought it was going to lose to Eeny Teeny Maya Moe. As for the results I find them ironic because some of the episodes that I actually like got voted off first, (The Good, The Sad and the Drugly, Coming to Homerica, Father Knows Worst) but the episodes I hate lasted longer than they should have. (The Burns and the Bees, Four Great Women and a Manicure, Lisa the Drama Queen and Waverly Hills.) I was pleasantly surprised that no one was stopping me from voting down In The Name of the Grandfather though. It's the worst vacation episode of the show that relies on Irish stereotypes to get cheap laughs out of the audience.

Lisa the Drama Queen should be WAY lower. Otherwise, the rest of the results are pretty good.
    Get woke, go broke

A Lonely, Insignificant Speck Insanity Pepper's Avatar
    A Has-Been Planet Orbited by a Cold, Indifferent Sun

Lisa the Drama Queen should have been much higher. The only episode from this season that I would say is legitimately good. I'm surprised The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly got voted out first. The subplot is atrocious but the main plot just strikes me as inoffensively bland. I'm glad people seem to be giving Coming to Homerica the hate that it deserves; I've always felt like it was generally well-received.

Blog Entries

These are the worst results yet. Plenty of episodes that I like were voted out early, while some of the episodes I actually dislike (of which there are surprisingly few in this season) lasted too long.

21. The Good, the Sad and the Drugly - Awful episode, easily the worst of the season.
    20. MyPods and Boomsticks - Mapple is stupid, but it has its moments, and the main plot is solid for the most part.
    19. Coming to Homerica - Forgettable at worst. Should be in the middle of the list.
    18. Father Knows Worst - It's low on the jokes, but it's a decent concept with decent execution. Again, deserves to be in the middle of the list.
    17. In the Name of the Grandfather - Not good. I'm fine with it being this far back.
    16. Wedding for Disaster - Again, forgettable at worst. Should be in the middle of the list.
    15. Dangerous Curves - It's a little sloppy, but it stays true to the continuity and has two somewhat fresh takes on the marriage crisis.
    14. Four Great Women and a Manicure - Third-best of the season.
    13. The Burns and the Bees - Should be much lower. It's about as mediocre as it gets. Bad Burns characterization as well.
    12. Treehouse of Horror XIX - As good as It's the Grand Pumpkin, Milhouse is, the other two segments are pretty weak. It shouldn't be this far up.
    11. Lisa the Drama Queen - Pretty inoffensive episode, although it should still be lower.
    10. Take My Life, Please - Mediocre. Lower.
    9. Double, Double, Boy in Trouble - A boring, flawed retelling of a cliched story. One of the worst of the season.
    8. Homer and Lisa Exchange Crosswords - Best episode of the season. 'Nuff said.
    7. Lost Verizon - I have no idea how an episode focused on topical cell phones made it this far.
    6. Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes - Solid episode, fourth-best of the season. Glad to see it this high up (although unhappy that it didn't make the top 4).
    5. Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh - Solid episode, fifth-best of the season. Glad to see it this high up (although unhappy that it didn't make the top 4). J. Stewart Burns was on target this season.
    4. How the Test Was Won - It's a fun episode and one of the better of the season, but certainly not top 4-worthy.
    3. No Loan Again, Naturally - Mediocre. Deserves to be in the bottom half.
    2. Eeny Teeny Maya Moe - Really overrated. Also needs to be in the middle of the list.
    1. Gone Maggie Gone - Second-best of the season. At least this won instead of Eeny Teeny Maya Moe.

Banned
    Blog Entries

21. The Good, the Sad and the Drugly-Need to rewatch this one but from what i remember it´s forgettable at worst.
    20. MyPods and Boomsticks-Not sure if i think it should be this low but i can understand why people hate it.
    19. Coming to Homerica-Extremely boring and unfunny episode with a weak plot. My second least favorite of the season.
    18. Father Knows Worst-My least favorite of the season. It has a shocking amount of weird gags and Homer is at his most annoying in this episode.
    17. In the Name of the Grandfather-Terribly boring vacation episode. Meh plot and only a couple of actual funny moments.
    16. Wedding for Disaster-All i can remember about this episode is the Patty/Selma/Bob crap so i suppose it´s another one i need to rewatch.
    15. Dangerous Curves-Personally i think it should be much higher as i think it has above-average emotion and plot for the post-classic era but it does have it´s fair number of flaws so i can suppose i can see why it´s here.
    14. Four Great Women and a Manicure-Another one i hated before but is probably not that bad.
    13. The Burns and the Bees-Boring with bad Burns characterization. I don´t mind it being here.
    12. Treehouse of Horror XIX-A mixed bag. The first two segments are weak but i really like the third segment.
    11. Lisa the Drama Queen-Underrated episode. Not very funny but i like the plot.
    10. Take My Life, Please-Another one i need to rewatch. I hated this one when i rewatched it several months ago but it´s probably not that bad after all.
    9. Double, Double, Boy in Trouble-Had it´s moments.
    8. Homer and Lisa Exchange Crosswords-Need to rewatch this one. On a last rewatch i found it very boring with lots of forced emotion but when i think about it, this might not be that bad after all.
    7. Lost Verizon-Not sure about this one. I like the first two acts but i dislike the third act.
    6. Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes-Boring Homer Gets A Job episode. I enjoy some of the Homer-Flanders dynamic and some funny jokes inbetween but that´s it.
    5. Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh-Meh, i don´t hate this one as i did for a while but it´s still a typical boring hd-episode.
    4. How the Test Was Won-Don´t care for this one. Unfunny with several cringeworthy jokes and a wacky (in a bad way) plot. One of the weaker outings of the season.
    3. No Loan Again, Naturally-Pretty funny but i don´t care for the plot, not sure about this one.
    2. Eeny Teeny Maya Moe-My second best of the season. Good emotion for the hd-era.
    1. Gone Maggie Gone-Best episode of the season. A bit low on jokes but awesome plot and animation.

Decent list overall. Some out of place episodes but most i can understand why it had that spot.

Thread Information