Blog Entries

way to shit on my proposal bing

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Go to bread, pkkao.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Blog Entries

When are you going to hand me a scene to animate? Something with the rabbit soup sounds like it could be funny

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well fine then handy, you do it. I have my own animated series to contend to anyways (#FFS12016).
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

I'll let handy help me with the episode overall. But you can do the opening credits if you want to, Binary.

Blog Entries

if you ever finish a scene just pm the stills/audio to me and i'll have them edited pre quickly! i'm excited to have this opportunity to work with you

Blog Entries

Yeah, this is gonna be fun. And I'm also delighted you have gone back to the Coke dinosaur.

Blog Entries

Scweet. Just send me a PM describing what should happen in it, and I'll make it. Glad to be doing buisness again sirs, good day.

Blog Entries

Why are you ignoring me

Blog Entries

I, uuuuh... uuhm...

Help!

Blog Entries

Here, some quick sketches emulating your style. Consider it my audition

Blog Entries

Do you have a specific song you want for the intro, or were you/me gonna write one? Plz, I'm dying to get started on this.

I offer to edit and design the ending credits as part of my production company (M-burg Productions).

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Blog Entries

everyone's so eager to help produce the pilot of swedish animated series Father in London... but this can only mean good things for this show, so yay

Blog Entries

Practice attempt at drawing the main cast.

Your turn for auditions handy.

Blog Entries

After a month-long hiatus, I have gotten back to working on the episode. I've sent some stills and audio to my dear man @handsome_devil, who has already been great help for me with this animation.
    I just want to let you guys know this project, while slow-moving, isn't dead. And to give proof of that, here's a frame from the scene where the rabbit soup commercial is being recorded (the reason the set looks wonky is because they have such a low budget). The reason the colors are brighter than usual is because commercials usually have pretty bright-lit cinematography.

Blog Entries

All the frames for the bunny soup commercial scene have been drawn, and I now have spent over 2 hours today drawing the bathroom where next scene will take place.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

O boy cant wait

I'm hard at work on an animated series of my own right now (scripts, concept art, the network pitch in general), otherwise I'd offer to help out in some capacity.

For now, I'll just offer my well-wishes.

Blog Entries

To ensure that you are 100% accurate with your portrayal of Cerebral Palsy in 'CPerson' I'd like to volunteer to voice Johan's new friend. And be something of a consultant.

There is nothing more offensive than portrayal of a disability by people who appear to know next to nothing about it.

ETA:

I've even done a character design!

The name Deacon Blue comes from Joey Deacon and Josh Blue respectively. Not the band.
    Last edited by Nicky; 04-06-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, Pops.

Some extra help when it comes to the episode CPerson is appreciated! Also, the character looks a little like yourself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    Welcome aboard, Pops.

Some extra help when it comes to the episode CPerson is appreciated! Also, the character looks a little like yourself

That was intentional.

So what I want to know about this character is:

1) What type of Cerebral Palsy does he have?

2) Will he be treated as an equal character with both good and bad points or will he be 'brave' and inspirational' ?

3) Will he have established friends already or will he be an outsider before Johan meets him?

If you don't know the answer to 1, and answer the latter for questions 2 and 3 then boy do you have a lot to learn.

Still, I'll he happy to answer any questions you have and steer you in the right direction.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This will be pretty neat but are you drawing it in paint? You can clearly see the pixels in their lines. Also why do they have their arms like that?

Blog Entries

There are different types? I only thought there were several conditions that some have, some don't. As for this character though, I'm thinking he has problems with muscle movements and has spasms. He also occasionally makes involuntary weird facial gestures. However, I don't plan to attribute any strong mental disability, he'll be this down-to earth nice guy with a sense of humor. (He does get a little tougher in behavior as he hangs out more with Johan though)

He's an outsider, since the episode's main point is that people with palsy don't deserve to be treated worse than others.

Blog Entries

I've finally "escaped" page 4 of the script, haha (Which was by far the most challenging one to draw for, there was much more to it than just mouth movements plus the bathroom was nowhere near as cheaply drawn as the studio set). 1482 frames are drawn. Being somewhere at the top of page 5, I feel like I should really get a voice actor for Rachel and Samantha soon if I want to make sure the first preview will be uploaded in May. I will try to get Isa for at least one of the parts (let's face it, you all know her name by this point), but for the second part I need someone else since there has to be a distinguishable difference in voices.

Anyway, as soon as @handsome_devil lends over the finished animation of one or two sequences and I have gotten 2 or at least 1 more voice actor, I'll start prepping the first preview.

The scripts for the remainder of the season (which is planned to contain 7 episodes) will be written eventually, but not until I've gotten at least halfway on this episode.

Blog Entries

1746 frames are drawn.

After that obligatory update, I now at last have come up with a job for @Matty! Later on, there will be a scene where Johan and Rachel get in at a club, where a techno rave is going on. I've been worried as hell over how complicated the color patterns will be with the blinking lights and all. Therefore, I've decided that since Matty knows so much about animation, he'll be the color artist for this scene.

What do you say, Matty? Are you onboard? If so, I'll send you the first couple frames when I get there.

Blog Entries

I'm actually only good at judging or thinking up concepts for color palettes, not at creating them. I usually have someone else do color design. But sure, I'll have a look at it. What are you animating in again?

Blog Entries

Pixlr.

Thread Information