View Poll Results: Can you keep yourself steady?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I act like always, then slooooooowly builds it on

12 17.91%
  • I don't say shit

15 22.39%
  • I say shit, but not shit that makes her/him interested in me

4 5.97%
  • I act maybe a little shaky, but he/she doesn't notice it too much

8 11.94%
  • I act odder than usual, but while it's a bit prevalent, it isn't too serious

6 8.96%
  • I act very strange at moments, but without wrecking it

5 7.46%
  • He/she DOES notice I act odd very clearly, but he/she likes me enough to forgive it

2 2.99%
  • I show I like the person more than as a friend, and hope he/she isn't scared away

5 7.46%
  • I BEG he/she will be together with me, but still don't try to force him/her

1 1.49%
  • I try to DEMAND from him/her to be together with me

3 4.48%
  • You know those creepy stalker shows from TLC?

6 8.96%
Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2267

Thread: How do you act when you have a crush on someone?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

lmfao girl was obviously making excuses. she don't want you sorry to say

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's a retarded rule. Just date. Fuck the system.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by handsome_devil View Post
    lmfao girl was obviously making excuses. she don't want you sorry to say
    We get along really well. Pretty sure she does want to. You don't know her, so stop acting like you know what she wants or doesn't want.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

the 'it's not that i don't want to it's that i CAN'T' is the most common excuse on earth. i can read those signals from here all the way in PA~~

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It does make sense. But maybe she's just a little miss perfect who follows the rules.

Still that's too bad Panthy

Blog Entries

She's an aspie too. It makes sense that she follows the rules. I'm disappointed, but I understand.

Blog Entries

i mean it's a pretty common rule that exists in a lot of work places, it's claimed to be a conflict of interests and even a distraction. plus what if you go with the girl for a while then things turn sour, now you have to work with someone who you no longer get along with too well.

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yeah it's the same at school dude
    our school doesn't encourage dating as people go through break ups and you know how teens are, and whenever things inevitably go to shit they still have to go to school the next day and see that person
    im worried that's gonna happen with me and ella but ill try and make it so if we do break up its not horrible angsty teenager shit
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

Blog Entries

lol no public school could enforce a no dating policy ever

mm yeah everyone would simply date and not tell anyone in that case at my schools.

Totally remember our soccer coaches at one point telling the boys and girls teams "we don't mind if you hang out at each others practices for team support but no distractions AND NO FLIRTING"
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

haha I was holding Ella's hand at school and a teacher straight up walked through the middle of us and split us up. they're really adamant about that shit

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Tromboon

Joe Swanson ©tormented OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, what do they expect? That you wait 10 years??? It really is a bullshit policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Blog Entries

they expect you to study and do schoolwork and shit, so you can be a productive member of society someday

Uh yeah they expect you to pay attention to school and your work so you don't do stupid shit like sit and pine over getting some tail all semester long as if it's the most important thing in the world

Super easy to circumvent getting caught mid-PDA though so I mean, these rules are really nothing.

Blog Entries

All right, that is an okay enough post to end this debate with.

Wazzup, kupo? How's your marriage going?

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

Lol

Man I know that's not what you asked but all I pictured was Tommy Wiseau goin' "Anyway, how's your sex life?"

We're good, tho. We were supposed to meet up and hang out in my office for lunch this afternoon because of the holiday and no traffic. It's pouring rain out though, so our plans were cancelled.

Blog Entries

Today I went on a second date with the girl I've known for long.

First, we met up at the same place as last time. I had told her beforehand I cut myself while shaving, which is why I wouldn't look that good. She said it was barely noticeable. Even if was a white lie it made me glad to hear that, haha. Anyway, instead of staying there this time we headed to Slottsskogen, a very nice place where could just relax and have a picnic. We sat down at a park bench since I forgot to bring a blanket. But I worked just fine. We sat there talking about various stuff, then started eating after a half hour or more had passed. I had packed the bag with waffles (along with jam and whipped cream in separate plastic boxes), hot water in a thermos plus two tea bags. One for us each. They were lemon flavored. And lastly, two blood oranges. Eating the food went fine. ... For a while. Inside the thermos, there was an extra layer with sugar cubes. For the second cup, she wanted some sugar in her tea. But she couldn't get it to open, so I tried to help her. I couldn't do it either, I got so frustrated I smashed the thermos against a tree. She chuckled and said it was fine, but I tried for a little longer before giving up. Shortly after that, our paper plates and waffles flew away... SEPARATELY. I had to chase one of the plates at least three times, and then dropped the cutlery so much dirt got on them. But none of us were angry. Instead, we were laughing our asses off just because of the ridiculous trouble. After a while, we got up from the bench and went for a walk. First we went towards the old neighborhood she lived at, but she changed her mind and we walked the opposite direction instead. I didn't mind, I told her (I don't know how many times) "We'll do what you feel like". I wanted to give her as much leeway as possible not because I didn't have many ideas, but also because I felt she deserved it for being such a nice and wonderful person. I acted quite whimsical while we walked, I grabbed a lamp post twice and started singing "I'm singiiiiiin' in the rain....". The second time, she jokingly corrected me that I was "Singin' in the shades" because it was, you know, very shadowy. Oh God, I laughed so hard when she said that. I also sung a made-up parody version of "Staying Alive" (can't remember the title), which she thought was very funny. When we had walked for a good hour or so, she wanted to eat a small meal at Burger King, which I agreed to. She ordered fries with bearnaise sauce and a soda to drink (Fanta), while I ordered an Oreo dessert and cappuccino. We talked a bit about movies and shows, and she even managed to invest me when she talked about video games, which I rarely ever play. I also entertained her by coming up with voices for her food (and my coffee, which I made insult me for drinking it up so slowly). Even though she already had food, I also offered her some of mine. She tried my Oreo dessert and she gave me some fries in exchange. After a while we left, but I took the tram with her to her stop. While on the ride, we were a little more quiet, but I made her laugh when she spilled some juice from the blood orange on her clothes and I tried to wipe it off with my napkin. After we got off, she waited for the tram I would take home to arrive. We hugged each other and then said goodbye.

This is the most amazing Easter I've ever had in my life.

Blog Entries

high five
    2016 is the year where we all get dates

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I forgot just two short details in my write-up. She said at one point that I was the only one she could talk with about movies extensionally since nobody else at school liked talking about movies at a more detailed level. I felt flattered, to say the least!
    She also mentioned that if it wasn't for me writing to her, recess would be much more boring. Such a sweet thing to say

Blog Entries

Good for you, bud. I'm happy for you. I think I'm fairly close to having a girlfriend myself, despite what drivel handy may spout.

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

im going over to her uncle's lakehouse for a night with two other couples at our school
    oboyoboyoboy

Blog Entries

Happy for you and all but y'know, for the love of God, wear a rubber.
    How to remaster

27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

There was no "pee my pants" option so I couldn't answer

Blog Entries

nevermind she dumped me
    cool
    *sigh*

Banned
    Blog Entries

I don´t have a girlfriend yet and i don´t think i´m close to having one either at the moment but i have gotten a lot better at dealing at girls over the years. When i was like eight i would stalk the girl i had a crush on and ask her out every chance i could get but now i always take it in a calm way, try to talk normally to the girl i might be interested in and if i realize she just likes me as a friend i let her do that and don´t force her to be together with me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesoup View Post
    nevermind she dumped me
    cool
    *sigh*
    What the fuck??? Why?

Blog Entries

oss you're gonna have a heart attack by the time you turn 25

Blog Entries

she was unhappy and didn't like me as much as she thought she did