View Poll Results: Can you keep yourself steady?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I act like always, then slooooooowly builds it on

12 17.91%
  • I don't say shit

15 22.39%
  • I say shit, but not shit that makes her/him interested in me

4 5.97%
  • I act maybe a little shaky, but he/she doesn't notice it too much

8 11.94%
  • I act odder than usual, but while it's a bit prevalent, it isn't too serious

6 8.96%
  • I act very strange at moments, but without wrecking it

5 7.46%
  • He/she DOES notice I act odd very clearly, but he/she likes me enough to forgive it

2 2.99%
  • I show I like the person more than as a friend, and hope he/she isn't scared away

5 7.46%
  • I BEG he/she will be together with me, but still don't try to force him/her

1 1.49%
  • I try to DEMAND from him/her to be together with me

3 4.48%
  • You know those creepy stalker shows from TLC?

6 8.96%
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2267

Thread: How do you act when you have a crush on someone?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by comeau View Post
    http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...=1#post3659515

this shit, even called you out on it. your other post in the thread isn't any better, even if there is a little bit of tongue in cheek going on in it.
    "called you out" oh please, this has to be the most overused expression on this forum at times. Meat is a good source of protein, fact. Is it the only source? Lord no, I'm saying that I have trouble making a meal that doesn't contain meat.

Ok, that is the most speculative attempt at creating an issue I've ever read on here. Seriously, the first post was 50% pisstake. I seriously think you should learn to read between the lines with things like this. We're on a forum entirely dependent on the written word, the emphasis behind it is almost impossibly to gauge. Yet a lot of people on here (it is becoming a bigger problem) seem to intentionally create a mountain out of a molehill and remove/ignore context out of it. Is your only enjoyment of this forum to "call people out" and unmask their prejudice?

Loosen up. If I had actually come near anything too risque or offensive I would have an infraction. As it is I don't
    :gatorpee:

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

For me being on his block list goodfella sure is obsessed with my posts

Blog Entries

o man that read like one of tom sequitur's posts. "you sjw's are sucking the fun out of everything!"

Blog Entries

Well I didn't take his side in that ridiculous "feminazi" thread, but yeah sure. Not sure who you're quoting there either lol

Blog Entries

more or less quoting one of the points he kept trying to make in that thread. your response is reminiscent of it, the only thing missing is the implication that things were better back in the olden days or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Black View Post
    I'm saying that I have trouble making a meal that doesn't contain meat.
    and this is true blue ignorance. have you even looked into meals that you could make without using meat or dairy or whatever? i'm sure there's plenty of them out there. you should've just gone the route i did and admit you eat meat due to laziness to try and find alternatives.

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The thing I don't get Mr. Black, is why you sometimes incite people or a reaction with these vague (sometimes weird) posts and then when you're accused, you turn into this well-spoken, refined, intelligent person. Do you board drunk sometimes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    The fuck am I saying? I meant Smiling Politely!
    You're saying Smiling Politely and kupomog are a couple? Waaaah?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiv View Post
    The thing I don't get Mr. Black, is why you sometimes incite people or a reaction with these vague (sometimes weird) posts and then when you're accused, you turn into this well-spoken, refined, intelligent person. Do you board drunk sometimes?
    I can't recall the last time I intentionally incited reaction on this forum, it just seems that this place is getting very prissy. Maybe it's because it's gotten to the stage where the only very active threads that create any excitement on here anymore is where someone is getting "called out". I actually made reference to it n TC that the tom sequittar thing is the most interesting thing to happen on this forum for a while. That thing btw is not even remotely comparable to this however, that was bigotry, this is something being intentionally twisted, exaggerated and taken out of context to suit a certain agenda.

Blog Entries

well fine, now you are sounding like jetthead.

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seems like the thing to do if you want everyone to shut up would be to just apologise

Blog Entries

lol yeah don't address the individual points, just palm them off as a whole and say I'm sounding like "insert the name of recent pariah member) come on comeau, you're better than that.

Blog Entries

what individual points? that post, and the other one before it, is one big point, that this place is boring and no fun and the second someone tries to post a jokingly offensive post they get jumped on and the only fun posts here anymore are the ones that dogpile on overtly bigoted and racist members. sounded just like jetthead's bitchfest from a few weeks ago.

Blog Entries

and this
    "called you out" oh please, this has to be the most overused expression on this forum at times. Meat is a good source of protein, fact. Is it the only source? Lord no, I'm saying that I have trouble making a meal that doesn't contain meat.

Ok, that is the most speculative attempt at creating an issue I've ever read on here. Seriously, the first post was 50% pisstake. I seriously think you should learn to read between the lines with things like this. We're on a forum entirely dependent on the written word, the emphasis behind it is almost impossibly to gauge. Yet a lot of people on here (it is becoming a bigger problem) seem to intentionally create a mountain out of a molehill and remove/ignore context out of it. Is your only enjoyment of this forum to "call people out" and unmask their prejudice?

Loosen up. If I had actually come near anything too risque or offensive I would have an infraction. As it is I don't
    is reminiscent of this
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Sequitur View Post
    How do you know that? I lived in the past and it was a whole helluva good time not having SJWs tell you what jokes you could tell. We didn't have whingers running around calling everyone a racist whenever a white fella took a liking to jazz. We reserved that word for people that thought their race was superior to another race and had hate in their hearts. Look what you got. You call this better? I don't think so. When the police caught us doing things illegal as boys, they didn't run us into juvy court. They told us to knock the crap off, and we did. Guess what because we didn't have it on the books that stupid kids do stupid things, we were able to get jobs when we got out of schof ol no problem, because people forgave you for your transgressions. What you have today? Pfft. Glad I got to have some real fun and raise real hell and not be punished for the rest of my life over it. But go ahead and think that SJW stuff is making life better. We didn't watch bart when I was a kid, we were too busy being bart.
    minus the "things were better back in the day" implications that i already noted.

Blog Entries

the only fun posts here anymore are the ones that dogpile on overtly bigoted and racist members. sounded just like jetthead's bitchfest from a few weeks ago.
    I'm getting to the point where it is becoming severely difficult for me not to use the most patronizing language I possibly I can to you.

Ok, where did I say that the only fun posts here are offensive posts? If you think me saying meat is a good source of protein is offensive, I am very, very sorry. If you think me asking if panther was meeting a man is homophobic, I can only express my most sincerest of apologies.

My point is that the only occasion this forum sees rampant activity (and more than 4 people viewing a thread) it is when a witchunt comes along. Some of them are warranted, this one is not. That is a problem for the forum, that certain discussions don't thrive, and shit ones do because certain people are intent on igniting a fuse which doesn't exist.

I await my apologies from SVT for his accusations of racism, an apology from handy about homophobia, and fuck it, while I'm at it please apologize to me for calling me a dumb brit in a recent thread.

Blog Entries

Ok, where did I say that the only fun posts here are offensive posts? If you think me saying meat is a good source of protein is offensive, I am very, very sorry.
    this is the least ignorant part of that post yet the one you are sticking by the most. it's not even what i took issue with, it's the fact that there's other alternatives to meat and you being too ignorant to realize and/or acknowledge that. think the most "offensive" part was your snobby dismissive attitude towards brushing off "celery crackers and grapes". surely you are not too dumb of a brit to realize that's not all vegetarianism is?

My apologies for trying to make you less of a racist shithead you dumb Brit.

Blog Entries

why are you so offended by my reliance on meat for subsidence? this is almost monty pythonesque in terms of the weirdest debates I've eve had online. and the irony of you telling me that I'm ignoring your points, seriously comeau? For a guy that is blowing the horn for less ignorance and dickish comments you are on a slippery slope here. I wasn't offended as such by your brit comment but I was taken aback, as it was totally out of the blue and unwarranted. I've never abused anyone on here but obviously it's acceptable for a select few to partake in abuse? Double standards eh...

Blog Entries

i'm not offended by your reliance on meat, i'm "offended" by your simple refusal to see the other fucking side.

hence your god damned fucking ignorance. you dumb fucking brit

Blog Entries

eat all the god damned meat you want, just don't brush off vegetarianism as crackers and fucking grapes

Blog Entries

and stop saying offended, i'm not offended. taking issue with you posting dumb shit is not me being offended

Blog Entries

the meat post was obviously tongue in cheek, I already said that and yet you ignore it....what is your actual problem? me making a jokey pro-meat post isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the knuckle dragging comments I've received in this thread, and in others. When other people make jokey/dickish comments at my expense, I don't run around crying, but if you're going to get salty over this then that's your issue.

wow a triple post- I've broken comeau

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Hate the British all you want but you gotta admit we do the most amazing meltdowns.

Blog Entries

knuckle dragging o jesus. nobody's offended by you dude. get off your High Horse because you're not actually affecting anyone, just annoying mildly

Blog Entries

who are you again lolcats right

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: tyler

Only just seen this thread but...

Blog Entries

Boarders React
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

now with 100% less anti-Semitism!

Blog Entries

I had never heard of "salty" being used in this context until I boarded here. 10/10 for salty.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Thread Information