Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk baseball (fuck the Cardinals)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

oh man that jays game, fantastic. that 7th inning was the greatest thing ever, absolutely insane. joe siddall on the radio couldn't keep it together. he was getting choked up the whole post game, recorded a bunch of it with my walkman. i was even tearing up today watching that jose home-run on repeat a million times. might head over to city hall tomorrow to watch it on the big screen with everyone there, with jerry and joe in my ear of course.

Dodgers lost so that's like a World Series win for every fan of any other team.

Banned
    Blog Entries

cubs down 2 games to the mets. come on guys, got some ground to make up.

went to city hall to catch the first game of the jays series on the big screen a couple days ago. was freezing my ass off out there.

Blog Entries

i hope they can pull through
    there really was one way to be and this is not it, we think

The only sport I like is baseball, only started watching since 2009. My team is the Angels but since they're obviously not in the World Series this year.... I'm ultimately rooting for the Cubs, although I don't think I'll be too upset with whichever team wins.

Ugh...the Jays/Royals game tonight was a joke. We have one more chance to stay in this, but boy, they have to get it together in the field!

yeah, oh boy that was rough. i've still got hope. got a damn mid-term scheduled for 3 tomorrow. hopefully i'll only miss a few innings.

I would start headhunting, I agree with Buck Martinez. It's like batting practice out there for the Royals.
    I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz123 View Post
    I'm like the dexter of masturbation.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: zach

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

Can't see the Jays losing game seven if they win the game tonight. Nice to see them making it so far because now I got a couple more buddies into baseball but I bet on the Royals at the start of the playoffs and would like the $$$

haha he was so sure he had that double play

Huge home run

That change up to left handers is killing the Jays.

At least Donaldson went down swinging. Hell of a run by the Jays, lets go Mets, my second favorite team.

Blog Entries

What a great series so far! Cueto with the complete game tonight. Go Royals

When will these teams realize the Royals are going hard on stealing signs. Change it up Mets!

Goooo Royals!! Didn't win last year but 2015 is yours to take!!

All pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training. I can't wait for this season since the Astros look great this year and even the Mariners don't look half bad (I won't hold my breathe for a playoff spot).

Also this:
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...-with-marlins/

Blog Entries

omg haha

im excited for baseball to get started

Blog Entries

Yep, can't wait. I'm pissed about the Cardinals' inability to get any good deals done this offseason. If the farm system doesn't pan out and help this aging team, their run of success could be ending.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

The Braves got a good 10 years until they can think about payoffs but whatever stoked for this season!

in the middle of a hoedown eric's Avatar

anyone interested in joining a fantasy baseball league that myself and @Financial Panther are in?

let us know, thanks!

I'd be in and I'm sure Ned would be interested if there's enough room.

in the middle of a hoedown eric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky Voiced Teen View Post
    I'd be in and I'm sure Ned would be interested if there's enough room.
    yeah there's a possibility of two spots. PM me and I'll send you some more info. thanks!

Bump

Blue Jays are 2 for 2 sor far! It's great to hear Buck Martinez again after missing him during the playoffs last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 View Post
    fuck the yankees
    Fuck the Red Sox!!! Go Yankees!!!
    Last edited by snowstorm; 04-07-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    Baseball sucks for many reasons. 1. It's a pretty boring sport to watch, it takes a long time to set everything up and due to the lack of strategy it becomes complacent and familiar, which sucks. 2. It's forced on Americans. It's like this sport wasn't invented naturally, it was forced down our throats by America and Fox News. I mean think about it, if you don't like baseball you're not American which sucks because I'll have to be deported. 3. Basketball and Football are way much better, Basketball in particular because you have energy, you have unpredictability, you have... Well, fun.

That's it.
    Football and Basketball is all about the glitz and glamour and promoting your inner celebrity which relates more to today's society than baseball. They are also more fast paced and require less thinking skills which is why people with lower attention spans tend to enjoy those sports more.

Blog Entries

read and reacts plays, man to man and zone coverage, various other defensive schemes, and motion offenses require a lot of thinking because basketball is fast paced. don't try and put down basketball fans just because you don't understand how it works/or don't care for it

32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: box elder

Thread Information