Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Blog Entries

OSS' last reviews.

I actually love the episode Bart Stops and Smells the Roosevelts. First for the idea that Theodore Roosevelt is one of my favorite presidents. Lisa idea that FDR was better is a fallacy since he used many of TR's ideas, something the writers should known. Anyways the idea of Chalmers having a episode was great plus the idea that someone could actually reach Bart on something educational actually shows he's able to learn. Plus the point where Chalmers says, "Boys need to explore! Build things! Wreck those things! And then build them again!" I truly believe in.

There are no bad fathers in the wilderness... father bear biting baby bears head... don't know where that came from but it was funny.
    Homer: Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
    Marge: Homer! Watch your mouth!
    Homer: Aw, I gotta go. My damn weiner kids are listening.
    Lisa: We are not weiners!

Quote Originally Posted by davoid123 View Post
    okay, let's face it.
    your opinion on Barthood aside (I personally liked it, but that's not the point), you have to agree that the ending (the part with Bart in his shop, I mean) was really really forced, anticlimatic and just a stupid thing a writer would do to put lisa in good light (even though the episode is from Bart's Point of View (not literally), and to bart, she is NOT shown in a good light at all in all the episode)
    let's face it, the only time Bart was happy in the episode was when lisa wasn't in his life (I.E the part where he leaves the party, and (it is implied, let's face it) the Simpson household)
    I'm on the fence about Barthood. It does have a kind of a lame ending that leads to "proof," Bart is successful. However, isn't this something that should or could have been said probably earlier in his life. It's the same as Lisa pouting about being ignored, undervalued and having her talents slip away. Which is bullshit because i think she is treated like the favorite. Lisa can complain all she wants, but she knows she is better that Bart. Bart does too. Almost every future episode they write Bart comes out a bum. Why is that?

The only positive thing Lisa did was encouraged Bart's art skills once. Grandpa was more deserving of having a mural on the wall than Lisa.
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

Thread Information