Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    SuperFriend Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snospitmmer SimpEhtson View Post

I dunno, I just found the episode really unimpressive and uncreative. There weren't many funny moments where I elicited more than a chuckle either.
    Marge was a real dick, but it was only when she went too far she angered me (and it wasn't even for that long), so I wasn't as infuriated as I've been with her in other episodes.
    Yeah, it wasn't the best plot-wise but by this point the show still has enough energy left that it's enjoyable for me. If it was made in the HD era it'd have been bad, I'm sure.

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hate this episode so, so, so much. Iconoclast is symbolically my least-favorite episode, but this could actually be the worst episode of the show. Marge is the worst I've ever seen any character act, and I seriously want to choke her. If we could slap the tranquilizer ending of Mad Marge onto here, it would be so much better.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Iconoclast is symbolically my least-favorite episode, but this could actually be the worst episode of the show.
    How is something symbolically your least-favorite episode?

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's earned that status symbol. When people think "Iconoclast," they think "Panther."

At least I hope so.

Blog Entries

They do Panther:

Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

At least we finally got him to admit that Iconoclast is not really his least-favorite episode.

I took it as meaning it's not the worst episode technically, but it is morally.

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

when's the next review?
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

500 Keys 7.5/10

+ Creative couch gag where there's text for everything instead of a picture.
    + I always enjoy seeing Rafael, even when he's not particularly hilarious.
    + Sign: Another Government Highway Project Which Will Never End
    + Another sign: Suicidal Moron Pass
    + "Dad, our lives!" "Fine..."
    + Marge mistakenly thinks Maggie is dead at first.
    + Bart's prank fails when everyone are happy at him opening up the mailbox. Well, except for Frink, whose hair turns on fire by a robot dog's laser eyes.
    + "I hear drowning feels like you're drunk!" Duffman is still classic and he had a real good appearance here.
    # Was this before Barney started appearing very seldom/not at all or before? Nevertheless, good to see him.
    + Maggie recieves the most ridiculous toy, a Pooper Toot Express.
    +/- Flanders being shocked at the sight of it was funny, but the over-expansion of the joke was not.
    + Nelson tells Lisa to have a "nice day", in his own cruel way. It goes on a little long, but it never feels like too much.
    # I just have to comment on this... Why the hell is this episode rated TV-14 DLSV?
    + Lisa discovers that everything in a secret classroom is... nothing! Most amusing was the pop-up book not having any pop-ups.
    - Okay, so it's evident now Marge going after Maggie's absurd toy is the subplot. Why? Man, Marge's almost always the one getting stale subplots. Hell, I still haven't forgotten the shitty subplot where she tried to find her dress.
    + "Maybe this key will be the key to put the key in anarchy(key)." An Al Jean pun which works for once.
    + "Well, I never!" I've noticed how this gag with higher upperclass women being shocked at something obscene has been used plenty of times and it never gets old.
    + "Oh don't you worry, I'll get my friend the Hardy boys to help." Unfortunately, they are... dead. Oh, it's Nancy Drew's, by the way.
    So far, it's an episode which hasn't managed to upset me. I haven't noticed anything really negative and even though it's not a incredibly intriguing plot, it's funny. I hope the subplot with Marge is dropped though.
    + I like the idea of a police blimp.
    +/- "Oh, the zoomanity!" He...? I don't know.
    + What would Nancy Drew do? Well, now she can't do shit. She's dead too. Don't think about asking Encyclopedia Brown either.
    - Okay, that joke with Cletus and Brandy was... GROSS!
    - Snake slips through Wiggum's legs. This was a sorta bad joke.
    # That was a unsatisfying flashback, but at least it drives the plot forward.
    + "Just drive the blimp, you spoiled kid!"
    + Very nice underwater shot of Homer and Lisa!
    +/- The three plots converge at the end. I will explain what my problem with this is afterwards. I mean, I am glad they weren't just on their own so they could do some good, but the attempt to merge them together didn't entirely succeed.
    - Oh, what a astonishing plot-twist... The bus driver is actually Otto! No shit.
    + I like how Skinner assumes it might be fine with Otto that he didn't tell him he didn't really kill 24 kids.
    + Otto drives the bus into the lake... and this time it's not mannequins.

Finally a good episode! I've been exposed to so much mediocrity and shit by this point. But was it excellent? No it was not. The humor was on top, even though nothing made me laugh out loud. The mystery with Lisa trying to find out what's up with the secret room which just vanished was good too. But the other two plots.. They were not that good. They were short, so it wasn't a massive issue, but they were weak, especially in comparison to the most engrossing plot. Homer in the duff blimp started out funny but was then nothing special, the plot with Marge and Maggie... Well, I didn't know it would be a big subplot at first, but as soon as I realized that, I lost all interest in it. It was my least favorite of the three. The joke with Snake crawling through Wiggum's legs was stupid. The plots merged together at the end, but this would have worked better if all three plots were interesting. This was not the case. The plot-twist with Otto turning out to be the bus driver was so painfully obvious I'm not even sure why they kept that a mystery. I was really expecting someone else since I thought "Come on, it can't actually be Otto, that's too simple". But it was.
    Look, I know I'm sounding suddenly negative, but heck I liked this episode. It was good by season 22 standards and it may not have done this trilogy thing as well as Trilogy Of Error, but the episode was still fine. The issues it at all contain won't anger me for more than... let's say two minutes.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 05-22-2016 at 04:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Blog Entries

How is the humor tops if nothing has more than a +?
    You're a dolt with the IQ of a peabrain that probably loves lowbrow sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Frasier and Seinfeld to not grasp the biting satire and wit of the classic 65 (Rugrats).

I think the rating may have to do with the um Poot Toot express toy or something

I don't like this episode as much as I used to, but it's pretty good I suppose. Really could have done without the Marge plot.

Blog Entries

Judging by your post on Page 2, the following modern episodes have not been reviewed yet.
    Mobile Homer
    Bonfire Of The Manatees
    The Last Of The Red Hat Mamas
    Million Dollar Abie
    Marge And Homer Turn A Couple Play
    G.I Doh
    The Debarted
    Apocalypse Cow
    Coming To Homerica
    Boy Meets Curl
    Judge Me Tender
    Loan-A Lisa
    Lisa Simpson, This Isn't Your Life
    A Midsummers Nice Dream
    The Great Simpsina
    Replaceable You
    The Man In The Blue Flannel Pants
    The Ten Per-Cent Solution
    The Daughter Also Rises
    A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again
    The Kid Is All Right
    Yellow Subterfuge
    Married To The Blob
    You Don't Have To Live Like A Referee
    Pay Pal.
    So you still have a lot left!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creep View Post
    How is the humor tops if nothing has more than a +?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowpit View Post
    The humor was on top, even though nothing made me laugh out loud.
    This means that there were plenty of moments I found funny, just that I often didn't elicit more than a chuckle. If the humor had been excellent, I would have been laughing harder. I can also give two plusses of the joke while not super-funny was very clever.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creep View Post
    Bonfire Of The Manatees
    Funny story, I actually begun reviewing this one and even got to the 17th minute.
    But right then my computer crashed. All of it was erased.
    So yeah, I won't want to review that episode for a very long time
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 04-10-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Blog Entries

This episode has a plot which really turns me off, but I'll give this episode a watch anyway since it hasn't gotten half-bad reviews.

Boy Meets Curl 5/10

+ Amusing couch gag, not too long.
    + Mr. Burns' "date".
    +/- The only thing I like about The Real Housewives Of Shelbyville was the title itself.
    - And now we're introduced to the main plot, in the lamest way possible. It feels like "Homer and Marge is out on a dat- HEY, CURLING!!"
    + Homer being overly dramatic about the sport was sorta funny.
    - Gotta have another montage, eh?!
    + The kids wondering if "curling" is a double entendre was amusing.
    + "I'm not here on school business, I'm here on cool business!"
    # A meta joke about Homer imagining stuff is made. Neither good or bad, really.
    + "Terrible, Seymour! You are a disgrace to cold water!"
    - The flashback with Seymour kicking Agnes inside causing her to lose the Olympics was pretty ridiculous.
    - And introduced is the subplot with Lisa collecting pins.
    + Nice to see Rafael.
    + Bart, Lisa and Maggie constantly changing signs made me laugh.
    To be frank, even though this episode is inoffensive so far, I really don't care about the plot at all.
    + The "Boob Lady" from the Simpsons movie was a very nice callback.
    + Didn't find the Ghostbusters joke funny at first until the announcer's throat started getting sore.
    # Typical joke about beavers in Canada, gotta have it.
    - Canada Milhouse and Canada Nelson. Really didn't care for this part, it feels like a joke done million times.
    - Homer thinking and being driven away would be a lot funnier if they didn't drag it out so much and the stupid music wasn't there.
    - Back the pin subplot with Lisa. Uninteresting.
    + Rafael has a box labeled "Jewelry, Little Girls"? Sick.
    - "Wow. That's love, Seymour. I'm glad you saw it before you died." Okay, uuuuhm, what????
    -- But I don't understand? How is it Homer's damn fault that Marge got her angle broken? Seems like a very lazy way to start another conflict between them and to confirm Agnes' point that Homer just bring the team down.
    + "Oooh, you are hot when you are horny! "Not horny, mad!" "Oooh, you are mad when you are angry."
    + Marge quickly throwing Maggie's diaper in the bin followed by her applauding was cute.
    # It switches back to the pin subplot. This part wasn't too cringeworthy at least.
    +/- Bart faking a pin to resemble "Fattog", who represents sloth and alcoholism was amusing, but him actually turning out to be real was just bizarre. Suddenly not as funny.
    +/- Okay, it seems at least like they don't really create another Marge & Homer fighting aspect of the plot. But what was then even the point with showing Marge getting so angry at him for "ruining" the team?
    + "Look at that broomwork!" Turns out the bar pals isn't actually watching curling, but Harry Potter playing quidditch.
    + Homer accidentally waves the Swedish flag at first.
    - "Take that, Sweden! Tell me how my eyes taste!" They don't tell her, because... they don't know what the fuck she is talking about? Neither do I, in that case. Even if I misheard and she in fact said "ice", the joke still is just awkward.
    - Fattog appears again at the end.

All I can really say is that this episode was boring. It's one of those that is bland enough that it's not worth thinking much about. The main plot and subplot were just dull and while the episode had some jokes, it got less and less funny as it rolled on. The third act barely had enough I had a hearty laugh at. In fact, some jokes just made me go "Oh, come on", like with Canadian counterpart Milhouse and Nelson, which really was exactly as I suspected. The subplot was just an excuse to have Lisa involved somehow as it pretty much... stunk. If this episode also wanted to make me a fan of curling, it didn't succeed. The curling parts were so uninteresting I almost asked myself "Is this over soon?". The thing with Homer bringing down the team was also sloppily down. Marge breaking her angle while curling in rapid-fire speed is no goddamn proof at all of Homer ruining everything and the episode seemed to introduce another conflict between the two without following up on it. Either actually go through with it or don't give us an illusion there will be one. The fact that they just ditched it made the scene with Marge being angry at Homer completely unnecessary.
    A dull and just plain unmemorable episode.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 05-22-2016 at 04:23 AM.

wanna live like common people Elliot76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowpit View Post
    This episode has a plot which really turns me off
    I like this episode but I don't understand what you mean by this
    "Maybe there is no moral. Maybe it’s just a bunch of stuff that happened."
    - The Simpsons

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot74 View Post
    I like this episode but I don't understand what you mean by this
    I mean that the plot sounded excruciatingly boring.

what? but I liked Boy Meets Curl, it's better than most of the other HD era episodes, and it reminds me of the really great Olympics that Vancouver had (not to mention the buttload of medals that Canada won)

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

I thought Boy Meets Curl was mostly pretty forgettable, but I loved that "Fattog" thing. It was inexplicably funny to me that Homer's upside-down muzzle was turned into a weird-looking creature.

My Nintendo webcomic,

Blog Entries

Boy Meets Curl is the HD era on a good day; it's a pleasant watch overall, but there isn't anything that stands out either. All three plots are decently fleshed-out and provide above-average character insight for the HD era. I particularly enjoyed seeing Skinner and Agnes's relationship explored, even if it wasn't done that well, and Lisa's tendency to addictions portrayed in a way that isn't stupid - see: The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly. The whole Olympics set piece is used pretty well for humor too. Probably among the best of season 21, though that's not exactly anything to be proud of.

Blog Entries

Bull-E 2/10

# Neutral about the couch gag.
    + The new janitor being pretty crazy amused me.
    - It turns out it's only Skinner dreaming and then Agnes wakes him up like an alarm clock. First of all it was weird how Skinner got fond of the replacement and secondly that alarm clock joke sucked.
    + Homer informs Bart of boring things Marge have made him do, including getting married to Homer. It's not really meanspirited, just his usual idiocy, so I chuckled.
    +/- The joke about how hopefully he won't make Marge pregnant again during sex was a decent joke, but him singing "No more Barts tonight" was really dragging out on the joke awkwardly.
    - For no particular reason, Homer is stealing Flanders' painted fence.
    --- Flanders lambasting Rod for calling him "Dad" instead of "Daddy" was idiotic. Why do they have to make him so overly uptight???
    - Another drug joke with Otto. Being original, aren't we?
    ++ "I'm going to die, children. And so will you some day." The train is then getting crushed. This was really funny actually.
    -- Wonderful, wonderful techno music...
    + Bart unknowingly destroyed Nelson's mom's only sort of income.
    + A bizarre voice saying puberty in Bart's head was amusing.
    -- But then the "puberty demon" suddenly shows up, just to make the joke go on for longer. This is just stupid humor typical of Tim Long.
    ++ Good, they switched to better music! I love the song We're Up All Night To Get Some.
    - Another love story with Bart? Let's hope not.
    + Willie shows up and just takes Bart away from the girl.
    ? "You are a leotard!" "That works on two levels!" "Yeah. Just like the Springfield Galleria." Huh??? What??
    --- "Bart, it's not your fault. But it's the end of us forever!" Whoa. WHOA. Where the hell did that come from? What a dickhead!
    + Abraham by mistake says to Bart instead of Lisa who's going to have "a hell of a career".
    +/- The much talked about joke with Moe thinking Marge was going to say something else was unfortunately not as funny as I expected. I thought it was just going to be him saying "fuck". That there instead is a very, very long bleep instead makes it a odd joke. Still, the shock factor was all right, I suppose.
    -- Man, Julie Kavner must have a living hell trying to keep up Marge's voice.
    ++ Moleman is against his will forced to agree with the anti-bullying law. Him being hit against the head by Quimby was the icing on the cake!
    + Wiggum confiscates Milhouse's candy cane as "evidence".
    + "Why don't you text me some freakin' jokes?!"
    - "Orange is the new black"? Was this a sly reference to the TV show? Either way, just a lame joke.
    +++ We are treated to a cutscene with Jesus being bullied and God saying "I raised a wuss." This was SO. FUCKIN'. HILARIOUS. I never thought I would almost die laughing with a HD episode!
    -- Wiggum even arrests Lou. Okay, this is really just stretching it.
    + He writes down his own words instead of the caller's.
    + Judge Snyder finally appears again. They've used him so little in later seasons that it feels refreshing to have him back.
    - Terrible voice acting by Tress MacNeille when Agnes is crying.
    # Okay, that Chalmers bit was... strange. Really no other word to describe it.
    -- Okay, I can't help but feel bothered by Chalmers saying only Homer hates Ned Flanders. He is far from the only guy who hates Ned Flanders. Moe despises him as well, Lenny and Carl doesn't like him, Chalmers doesn't like him (Remember the 100th episode when he got upset at him for practicing religious beliefs in school?) and Krusty most likely doesn't like him either.
    --- Homer hates Ned Flanders because he's better than him? That's not predictable at all!!!
    ? What in the hell does Fat Tony say?
    -- The anti-bullying video was surprisingly unfunny. They could have done a lot with it, but what they came up with was dull.
    + The only highlight in this long boring bully meeting sequence was Albert Brooks himself. His character was pretty good too.
    --- Now Homer Jay Simpson... is a freaking hero. Why on earth?!
    + At least Flanders questions this retarded idea. Rod and Todd too: "Yaaaaay?".
    + Flanders twice says something cocky out in public... in his thought bubbles.
    -- Ugh, Homer's even giving out autographs. I can't believe this.
    + Stupid Flanders is tired of hearing "Stupid Flanders".
    -- Ha! You want forgiveness, Homer? Go fuck yourself.
    --- So Homer stands on the goddamn grass for freakin' goddamn days and that goddamn easily he's goddamn forgiven?! Goddamn dumb!!!
    + "Stup... endous, Flanders."
    -- Callback joke with Otto's drug influence. It's of course terrible.
    + I thought it was funny though when he went mad and started crushing people.
    -- He wakes up in court after sleeping. It feels just like a very bland sitcomish joke.
    --- Wait, what the hell happened to the anti-bullying law?

This episode is derivate with many awful jokes and plot turns typical of Tim Long. In fact, the bad jokes are there pretty much already from the start! Flanders getting angry at Rod even though he defended him and the puberty devil were so bad that it drove me fucking crazy.
    The weird thing is, I was almost ready to change my mind for a while. As soon as I got to Hans Moleman protesting, the episode actually started getting funnier. Wiggum entertained me as usual (only exception is when he arrested Lou, that stunk) and the cutaway with Jesus being bullied made me laugh so much that I found it surprising how that could be in a Tim Long episode. But right after Wiggum noting down his own words, the episode started to suck again. The session with Springfield's bullies was reeeeeaaaaaally boring. Holy shit, I just waited for the damn thing to end. Couldn't they have tried to insert a little bit of comedy in it? Good comedy, that is. Albert Brooks delivered as always though, he truly embraced his character and I thought the character himself was more than decent for a guest in a HD episode.
    I haven't gotten to the worst part. It enter deep shit territory as soon as Homer is labeled a hero, VERY UNDESERVINGLY. Flanders is completely right in his notion that admitting he's being unfair to him doesn't make him less of an asshole. And his attempts at getting Flanders' forgiveness sure is horribly pathetic, isn't it? They become friends because of Homer stubbornly standing on grass for... I don't know, a week? Really? That's how the conflict is resolved? This is what I hate the most with new Simpsons. Instead of giving us a natural conclusion where Homer does something genuinely nice for Flanders, he's sitting on the grass like a fucking idiot. How about returning all the stuff he borrowed for him? That would actually make for a really sweet ending. But nooooooooo, standing on the grass it is. Goddamn it.
    As if the episode couldn't already get worse, it ends with a Otto drug sequence? What the hell have they done with his character? He used to be so damn cool and now he's only a stereotypical stoner. The decline of his character is very depressing and unless they get some writers who actually fucking know what his character is all about, all hope is gone.
    Unfortunately, the constant cringe factor of this episode isn't the least bit baffling. Who else if not Tim Long can come up with an episode so impressingly bad it will be discussed for many years to come?
    By the way, this was pretty close to, despite being so bad, having no red minuses. But Homer on the grass was the last straw, so there you have it!
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 05-22-2016 at 04:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Come on dude, it wasn't terrible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by biasesumo3 View Post
    Come on dude, it wasn't terrible.
    "Come on, dude"? No, it FUCKING SUCKED! I hated this episode with all my heart!

Blog Entries

It wasn't though you just picked faults because of Tim Long

Blog Entries

It wasn't though you just picked faults because of Tim Long
    There are Tim Long episodes I like. I know people hate You Kent Always Say What You Want for example, but I actually like that one. There are a couple handful more Long episodes I like as well.
    In the HD era though, he did turn to garbage. Going from a "just okay" writer to the worst writer of the show ever. How he writes for the characters, the jokes, the plots... He's downright awful. If I picked faults, it's because there actually ARE faults!

Also, I hate the HD era in general, so I can assure you not only Tim Long has been a crime to The Simpsons. The second worst writer for me is John Frink, who also has damaged the show with his terrible episodes. Don Payne who used to work with him is not much better either.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 05-22-2016 at 04:22 AM.

Blog Entries

While nowadays the credited writer probably does have a majority of contributed lines on his script, it's still not a big majority. Keep in mind it's generally a collaborative effort, so try as you might there's no use in a crusade against Tim Long or anything.

Though I do agree based on some of his other work that he's not exactly a comedic legend.

Blog Entries

Do Postcards from the Wedge next

Blog Entries

Do Postcards from the Wedge next
    Episodes I've already seen I prefer to review later. Lisa Goes Gaga and Treehouse Of Horror XXII are exceptions, but for now, I'll keep watching episodes I haven't seen yet.
    I do follow through requests though. Some of them have been reviewed.

Blog Entries

Homerazzi?

Pm me a rough list of ones you haven't seen and I'll tell ya which you should do next cause I really like your reviews even though they are over the top sometimes

Thread Information