Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"The Simpsons are going to the gutter!" I re-watch and review shitty and unseen episodes

I re-watch (very few) of the episodes I thought sucked to elaborate more on why and also watch the episodes from season 17-25 I missed out on. The only episode earlier than that I'll watch is "She Used To Be My Girl", since I heard Marge was a real cuntwad in that one. I'll maybe also watch "Mobile Homer", since I can barely remember a damn thing about that episode.
    I'll unfortunately never review classic episodes, since they are so great you don't even want to think about analysing them. (There are maybe a few exceptions, but most of them are 8's to 10's)
    Most of them will probably suck moose balls.
    Enjoy! (Which I won't)
    I'll also move my earlier reviews of episodes to this thread.
    You got what you wanted, @pkkao. Now you have your thread all by yourself.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Mobile Homer's pretty good. Looking forward to reading, though!

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Space camp

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I fucking love Mobile Homer, but then I'm pretty kind to Season 16 in general.

Blog Entries

Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Blog Entries

The War Of Art 8.4/10

+ No intro, no chalkboard, no couch gag? Interesting...
    - Wait, I thought Lisa liked ponies better?
    + Oh what the heck, I can forgive it since her obsession with the guinea pig is so funny.
    - "I don't want to be one of those girls who wait until she's 16 before she's ready!" It's funny because it's a innuendo? Haha...?
    + What a lengthy contract.
    - Why does the newer episodes just have Homer babbling randomly instead of making it simple with a good witty line?
    + Lisa is too energic about the guinea pigs.
    ++ "She's gone, honey. She's gone." Well, I guess they can still have a few classic Homer-moments.
    +++ Lisa won't stop nagging about guinea pigs. Once she's started, she doesn't stop!
    + The family manages to escape before Lisa gets more than one guinea pig.
    - Overdone by Homer's odd line "Fighting tweakers rules!"
    + "Are you sure you are just not creating a habitat for yourself?" "Oh, I wish I could live there." "Well, there's plenty of room because (name) is gone!"
    - Okay, I admit it, I can't remember the name of it. Probably because I don't give a shit.
    + Lisa think the sounds come from the guinea pig when it in fact comes from Homer eating popcorn.
    + Okay, now we get to the plot. The guinea pig wrecks Marge's painting.
    - Here's the thing: it works with a meta-like plot if some good material can come out of it. I don't see what they can do with this, honestly.
    + Well, that was a waste of violins.
    ++ "Well, I think it looks like garbage salad." That's the most interesting description of a painting I've heard.
    + "It's not it was painted by Leonardo da Vinci."
    + Homer explains what a painting should contain.
    - Well, there we had a insanely forgettable one-time character.
    +++ Homer's "Whoa"-rant remind me of Peter Griffin's from "Fast Times At Buddy Cianci Jr. High".
    + "Aren't they just parents to a kid our kid happens to hang out with?" He's got a point.
    ++ "You are funny! No wonder's she's in love with you!" "She is?" (Lisa) "She IS?"
    + The plot moves forward much better than I expected it to. Now Luanne and Kirk have found out Marge and Homer hid that the painting was worth a lot of money.
    + Homer acting codly to Milhouse.
    +++ "Oh, that was so COLD, Luanne! BRRR! Sarcastic BRRRR!"
    - Kent Brockman's voice sounded off the first five seconds. The voice actors are getting sore in their throats.
    ++ That's a LOT of rocks thrown inside the house.
    + Kirk gets accused of stealing the painting?! What a plot-twist!
    - Strange ending to the act with the forgettable one-time character carrying off with Kirk's fuck buddy.
    ++ Milhouse playing "Dancing Revolution" even though the television is off.
    + Homer's incredibly clever lie about how he took Lisa to wine tasting. Doesn't make any sense, but what else does he have left?!
    + Another plot-twist. Johan Oldenveldt apparently didn't make the painting!
    + Awesome, it's Max Von Sydow voicing him.
    + Marge gets her painting back and Kirk and Luanne's relationship is fixed.
    ? What the hell was that? That's a damn loony epilogue, isn't it? I mean, really? Angel pee??

Well, I was pleasantly surprised. This actually was quite good. Homer was at his best, the jokes were clever, very few of them bad. Not to mention the plot turned out to be much, much better than I could have guessed. Hell, it even made me care for Kirk, even though he's never been one of my favorites. The brief appearance of the character Von Sydow voiced was unexpectedly decent as well, and overall, most of my not-so-many nitpicks were small. If we get more episodes like this, maybe I can wash out of the taste of all the bad seasons we have gotten. I never thought I would agree with all the others, but... For the love of God, make Matt Selman a showrunner. And fire Al Jean's ass off right fucking now.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Clupid bloropope Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like Lisa's actions when looking at the guinea pigs. She's behaving like a little girl, which she doesn't do enough nowadays.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    I like Lisa's actions when looking at the guinea pigs. She's behaving like a little girl, which she doesn't do enough nowadays.
    I loved that too. Yeardley Smith's hysterical voice acting made it even funnier.

Blog Entries

I LOVED Lisa's obsession with guinea pigs! From begging Homer to absolutely losing her mind trying to decide between them, she was just too adorable. I thought it was too funny how they had to check into a motel because she was so indecisive, and the next day, when she made her choice, they all were all so tense, afraid of having to start the whole process over

This is one of the reasons i liked "The Saga of Carl" so much, getting to see the kids be KIDS for a change! ("Ki-YA Karate Monsters!")

The "fighting tweakers" line was a callback to the town sign. They're home to the Fighting Tweakers football team.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

wanna live like common people Elliot76's Avatar

The War of Art was a pretty awesome episode, definitely.
    I'm a fan of the way you do "++" and "+++" in your reviews OSS to point out what you liked and what you really liked instead of just "+" and "-"
    "Maybe there is no moral. Maybe it’s just a bunch of stuff that happened."
    - The Simpsons

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot74 View Post
    I'm a fan of the way you do "++" and "+++" in your reviews OSS to point out what you liked and what you really liked instead of just "+" and "-"
    Thank you!
    Usually I also include "--" or "---", but this episode had very few faults, so those weren't needed
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot74 View Post
    The War of Art was a pretty awesome episode, definitely.
    Yes, and what was the best about it is how funny Homer was in it. Why don't we get more of that in the new episodes? I mean, this is proof they can produce quality, but they are just too lazy to do it!
    Oh and fire John Frink from the show too.

wanna live like common people Elliot76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    Yes, and what was the best about it is how funny Homer was in it. Why don't we get more of that in the new episodes? I mean, this is proof they can produce quality, but they are just too lazy to do it!
    Yeah, I definitely agree. I think Homer is a pretty awesome character still in the HD era and they're definitely capable of using him well nowadays but they often don't and decide to mould him into whatever is easier for that plotline.
    The scene with Lisa and Homer about lying to Marge that you brought up was one of the greatest jokes of the episode and we need more witty lines like that.
    Homer is the one, and probably the only one, who shows glimpses of classic-era style characterisation; they just need to enforce it.

Blog Entries

I agree with you on most of the review, except the "whoa whoa whoa" line. It was all right as an act break, but otherwise, it wasn't very funny.

The epilogue was worth it just for Max von Sydow's voice.

John Frink is a really hit-and-miss writer. His failures are really awful (Bart-Mangled Banner, Stealing First Base), but his successes are pretty good (The Great Louse Detective, The Bob Next Door).

By the way, have fun with your reviews.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    John Frink is a really hit-and-miss writer. His failures are really awful (Bart-Mangled Banner, Stealing First Base), but his successes are pretty good (The Great Louse Detective, The Bob Next Door).
    The thing is, the best episodes by him were often written together with Don Payne. On their own, they both suck.

Blog Entries

Dial 'N' For Nerder 9.2/10

+ Decent short couch gag which shows Frink growing the family from... cells or... whatever the hell it is...?
    - Homer being so fat he can't even roll over was a kinda lame joke.
    + Him getting echausted by kissing Marge was funny, however.
    -- Oh wonderful, the "Homer-trying-to-lose-weight"-plot which has been done a zillion times is recycled once again. Seriously, the last time I even cared about that was in "King Of The Hill", and that wasn't even really the plot of the episode!
    ? I didn't care for the trainer talking about peppers, but it's not lame enough to be a crummy joke.
    + Homer's montage of being addicted to peppers.
    ++ ""Nooot quite." "Get out."
    -/+ I'm not sure if the trainer holding a grip on Homer's fat was amusing or just gross.
    + Homer teasing Marge about how she can't find "evidence" for Homer cheating on his diet was good thanks to Castallaneta's sinister delivery of "Wrong again."
    + "I've done everything I can except talking to him!"
    - "Get out of the house kids, I have to make a adult phone call." Why is she chasing Bart and Lisa away with the broom? It's not like they've done anything.
    + Lisa saves a squirrel just to have it act like an asshole by eating a bird's eggs.
    + Marge having to turn to the camera to cry was decent satire.
    + Bart telling Martin he blows.
    + Now we've seen Sideshow Mel without his bone.
    + "You are one of the major homos."
    ++ Bart and Lisa think they may have killed Martin. This is much more interesting than the sub-plot!
    + The police thinks Martin was eaten by a puma. Whoa, what?
    ++ Classic Chief Wiggum-moment when he wants to keep the shirt of "dead" Martin to put on Ralph. Good God, man.
    + "Uuuh, Chief, aren't we supposed to notify the family first?" "What do you think we're doing right now?"
    + "We were inside the whole time!" Suuuuure you were.
    - Well, no shit, it was already obvious Marge thought they acted strangely, we didn't need her brain overexplaining it.
    + Some sight gag-fun: MARTIN PRINCE MEMORIAL - TELL KINDERGARTENERS HE's ON A "LONG VACATION"
    + "Rocky"-music playing.
    + Skinner counting up Martin's different nicknames.
    + The Martin-montage was kind of sad.
    ++ The bullies beating up Nelson for pounding on what could have happened to Martin was hilarious, but the bad sound effects ruined it a little.
    -- You know what would've been funnier? The TV-crew seeing Homer go in at all-you-eat only to see how order a shitload of peppers. But nope, instead we get precisely what I was suspecting.
    +++ "Nothing up, nothing's down! Except for Martin... who died." Stupid Bart!
    ? So Maggie's a gambler too, now? How, uuuhm... am I meant to react?
    +++ The multiple double entendres with Homer disguising food as a "secret lover and then... "eating" it had me in fuckin' stitches, so this gets the rare award of three blue-marked plusses.
    ++ "I've never said this before, but... Turn the camera off."
    ++ "You are killin' me you are so cute!" Not what Lisa wanted to hear at all.
    + "We can't be seen together." "But we are brother and sister." "Exactly!" Holy shit, how many innuendos does this episode have?
    ++ "I love pranks. Everybody loves pranks" Even Doctor Hibbert!" "I hate pranks." is Hibbert's reply of course.
    + Homer calling the food is another hilarious innuendo; "Last night can never happen again."
    + Martin's voice playing on a tape was a bit creepy.
    + "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go to the editing room to make you look insane."
    + It turns out the music Bart and Lisa heard was just Nelson playing the banjo. As shown before, he was spying on them.
    ? That's how Martin survived?! I... What? I... I don't know, I thought Skinner surviving in "Bart The Murderer" just was done ten times better.
    + "I learned that killing a nerd isn't as fun as it sounds!"

This was a very, very well-written episode considering it was from season 19. It was filled with great dark humor had chockingly raunchy jokes for being The Simpsons and even the sub-plot with Homer managed to be very funny, even if it wasn't original. Bart and Lisa was excellently characterized, except for maybe Marge, but she was more boring rather than offensively awful. It also had some decent satire on the reality show-business and made me state "Yep, that's pretty much how it is." Martin also had his moments, and good Martin-moments have been very sparse in later seasons, so it was refreshing to see. I could have done without the "What the fuck?"-twist at the ending and it took a bit for the episode to start, but when I think about it, it was still a satisfying experience.
    If Carolyn Omine just would write more episodes like this, I'd respect her more as a writer.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 12:02 PM.

What other episodes have you not seen?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustHomer View Post
    What other episodes have you not seen?
    LOTS. Mostly from season 22 and 25. I've got a couple a season left from 17-21 and possibly one episode from 16.

Blog Entries

Its a really good episode, and probably one of season 19's best ones. Its probably better then the THOH which I've listed as my favorite of the season, will need to rewatch it myself.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    Its a really good episode, and probably one of season 19's best ones. Its probably better then the THOH which I've listed as my favorite of the season, will need to rewatch it myself.
    It's a pretty weak Treehouse Of Horror-episode, but the first segment has some decent moments. "Mr. And Mrs. Simpson" though was extremely forgettable and I don't remember anything about "Heck House" at all.
    Still, I thought the Treehouse Of Horror-episodes were at least moderately entertaining up to season 22's one. That's from where even the Halloween-specials got lame. "The Diving Bell And The Butter Fly" is the worst segment ever, I couldn't believe my eyes how stupid it was.

Blog Entries

I think I gave Dial "N" For Nerder a 9/10 as well. It's a solid post-classic. I took a point off because the subplot was forgettable and resorted to using a reality TV show (and we know how those always turn out...cough Helter Shelter).

Part of the reason this episode is one of season 19's best is because it holds up pretty well on rewatches. Even during the first watch, there's no way they would kill off Martin, so you sort of already know the ending. Nevertheless, it's a fun ride with the kids (and Nelson) solving the mystery of Martin's "death." On rewatches, the hints aren't as subtly and cleverly placed as Who Shot Mr. Burns? or Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind, but there aren't any plot holes left in the resolution and everything comes together nicely.
    Last edited by pilcrow; 07-25-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 1/10

+ "And that's why I really don't believe there is a God. Thank you all... and God bless America." Oh, the irony.
    ? What just happened?? The meeting abruptly stopped and everybody started dancing?
    + Milhouse's dance moves I have to admit made me smile.
    - Obligatory mention of something hip. This time: Facebook.
    + Bart actually deseved to be told off by Milhouse. Now they're no longer frien-
    - Oh wait, that has already been done before. I hope this doesn't become a sub-plot.
    -- Aren't Homer and Moe pals? Why is he making such a dickmove by just laughing along with the others at him because he (apparently) gives the impression he just has a bar rag?
    ??? The bar rag just out of nowhere begins to talk?! This is going to get weird.
    - And it has a backstory? Oooooookaaaaaaaay...
    + Mr. Burns being his cold-blooded self is always neat to see.
    - Wait, he married his own sister? Eeew.
    + Mr. Burns gets through the sheep by killing them all. Classic.
    -- The sheep turn demonic and now it's demon wool. This is just hilariously retarded.
    + Bart has grown a Homer-like beard.
    ++ Mr. Burns is just never satisfied, is he? "It's not what I expected. But it's also quite quite beautiful. But it's also not what i expected. BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSE."
    - Wait, why did the sheep explode like popcorn???
    --- Not that it was so funny in the first place, but the joke with Ralph hitting Clancy in the crotch was just so overexplained as fuck by him drawing it down on the side of a mountain.
    + A roll predicts Homer will eat it. He shrugs his shoulders and eats it just because.
    --- Did I just waste five minutes of my life hearing the backstory of a fucking bar rag?!
    - Looks like Bart-lost-his-best-friend-Milhouse became a sub-plot anyway. Oh well, at least it's more sensible than a talking bar rag.
    --- What the FUCK?! When Bart yelled "Milhouse!", he sounded like fucking Lisa!
    --- "Well... This is usually the part where you say you are sorry." What the hell is going on here?? Bart sounds so off!
    --- Wait, haven't Luanne and Kirk gotten back together? Did I miss something here?
    - Kirk accidentally throwing a rock down her throat was a pathetic joke.
    --- Oh for the love of CHRIST, can the rag please just stop talking?!
    + "And if you wonder who swindled you, it was Christians. Remember that name. "Christians"." Wow, they really went there, didn't they?
    - So Janey just appears as Nelson's wife (only in this backstory), but she doesn't have a single line? What a waste of a character.
    - Nelson's last yawning sound screeched to my ears.
    --- And how does any of this relate to the bar rag?
    --- It just keep jumping from historical event to another historal event where the rag somehow is involved. BORING!
    + Okay, now the everlasting flashback is finally fucking over at least. For criminy's sake, that was just painful.
    --- It turns out the rag really is Moe's friend.
    --- Commense with super-creepy smile and odd music playing.
    -- Why did Bart need Lisa's help to write a sinsere speech to Milhouse? If he really is that sa about losing him, he easily could have taken the energy to write it by himself!
    --- ANOTHER GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING CUNTSUCKING SON OF A BITCHIN' FLASHBACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    -/+ Okay, the "rag soup" was so stupid it was funny.
    --- What happened after that... You have to see it for yourself. You see, Homer, he.... YUCK. Oh, YECCH.
    -- Okay, let me just remind you, writers: YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT A FUCKING BAR RAG. And now... the rag is up on Mount Everest? What next? I'm so "exited"!
    ++ "Worst... climbing... Everest!" Okay, that was clever.
    --- Moe as a baby stays at Yeti's home and the bar rag becomes his friend? Is... Is anything of this episode canon even in the slightest?!

-- Okay, now the sub-plot's over with a really, really random resolution. Bart gives Milhouse allowance to let somebody beat him up and then they are friends? Gimme a break.
    + The rag repeating "I'm in hell." while in the laundry is the only funny thing that has come from him.
    - Moe gets his bar rag back. Who cares?
    -- The episode FINALLY ends with another bar rag appearing, which Santa's Little Helper takes to his dog house. Uuuuh...

Right into my bottom 10. Terrible story, terrible characterization of Moe, terrible jokes, terrible narrative, re-cycled sub-plot and terrible ending. Bingo, Tim Long, you've managed to come up with something even worse than "Lisa Goes Gaga"! Yep, I said it. THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN "LISA GOES GAGA".
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons
    --- What happened after that... You have to see it for yourself. You see, Homer, he.... YUCK. Oh, YECCH.
    I don't remember. Remind me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    I don't remember. Remind me.
    Homer grinds the skin off his foot down in the soup and eats it. Yummyyummy.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 03-06-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I remember that. Gross.

Blog Entries

I'd say its worse than Lisa Goes Gaga aswell, and both episodes rank among some of the worst of the show. Its pretty sad that these 2 episodes bring season 23 down so bad, despite that this season also has quite some really good episodes for its era.

that guy you forgot existed Judge Fudge's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I still haven't seen Rags to Riches. It sounds like a complete train wreck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Slashstab View Post
    I still haven't seen Rags to Riches. It sounds like a complete train wreck.
    Not only is it a trainwreck, it's also the corpses of the dead passengers!

the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    Not only is it a trainwreck, it's also the corpses of the dead passengers!
    And yet it's still not the worst of the season.

Moe Goes From Rags to riches is worse than Lisa Goes Gaga, Lisa Goes Gaga started ok for me, it was absolutely desecrated afterwards. This was a disaster start to finish. But for me there still is a worse episode in the season (see my sig to see which episode it is)
    "Trying is the first step to failure" - Homer Simpson
    Simpsons: Best Episode/Worst Episode Per Season
    1:Life On The Fast Lane/The Telltale Head2:One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Homer VS. Lisa and The 18th Commandment 3:Homer At The Bat/The Otto Show 4:Marge VS. The Monorail/Selma's Choice 5: Cape Feare/Homer and Apu 6:Who Shot Mr.Burns (Part 1)/Bart's Girlfriend 7:Homer The Smithers/ The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular 8: Homer VS. The EIghteenth Amendment/Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9: The Cartridge Family/All Singing, All Dancing 10:The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace/Homer Simpson in "Kidney Trouble" 11:Missionary: Impossible/It's A Mad Mad Mad Marge 12: Hungry, Hungry Homer/The Great Money Caper 13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/Brawl In The Family 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Break My Wife, Please 15: Simple Simpson/Bart Mangled Banner 16: Thank God It's Doomsday/On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister 17: Girls Just Wanna Have Sums/Marge and Homer Turn A Couple Play 18: Marge Gamer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Dial 'N' for Nerder/Papa Don't Leech 20: Eeny Teeny Maya Moe/The Burns and The Bees 21: The Bob Next Door/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer The Father/Elementary School Musical 23: How I Wet Your Mother/Treehouse of Horror XXII 24: The Saga of Carl/Moonshine River 25:Brick Like Me/The Kid is Alright

Blog Entries

Every episode in that season should have never seen the light of day.

Thread Information