Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay/Straight Moments In Your Straight/Gay Life

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is getting all emotion-y we need more stories of people gaying it up (and preferably doing something about it )
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Spruce Moose View Post
    Dang, I never even had inklings I was after the cock until high school
    Hey, that ain't nothing to be down about. That's probably a natural enough point in someone's life to discover that about themselves. Some people are late bloomers, I was just a little pervert that discovered filthy sex stuff on TV when he was far too young to be seeing it. :P
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

It's hard for me too having standards like that to because it's still common thing that a man asks the women out. I may have to wait for the guy i'm interested to ask me out, which is highly unlikely to happen since nobody has ever asked me out. I don't even know how i'd go about asking anyone out or letting someone know i'm interested to be asked out. I don't know if guys are intimidated by me or just aren't interested tbh.

Blog Entries

Yeah I was 12/13 when I first started having thoughts about it, I had quite a few sleepovers at a close friends and apparently there were rumours going round at one point that we were gay, so I got jokes about the whole experimenting teens thing and started imagining what would happen if we actually did it and stuff.

direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swoony View Post
    It's hard for me too having standards like that to because it's still common thing that a man asks the women out. I may have to wait for the guy i'm interested to ask me out, which is highly unlikely to happen since nobody has ever asked me out. I don't even know how i'd go about asking anyone out or letting someone know i'm interested to be asked out. I don't know if guys are intimidated by me or just aren't interested tbh.
    this is a genuine question but how often would you say you talk to guys?

Blog Entries

I have a male best friend i'm not interested in that has been my friend since middle school (and i'm pretty sure he's gay). Does that count? And no I don't friendzone him or anything. He's not interested either.

Blog Entries

I have a male best friend i'm not interested in that has been my friend since middle school (and i'm pretty sure he's gay). Does that count?
    i think that might be your problem then. make an effort to talk to some guys.
    i'd never ask a girl out who i hadn't spoken to before for atleast a short while.

Dang, I never even had inklings I was after the cock until high school
    Yarrrr I thought boys were cute but I far preferred females in almost every single capacity as far as anything to do with attraction. Boys were more fun to hang out with because of video games and comics and other "nerdy" things that "only tomboys" could be into (and I was definitely a tomboy). This "evened" out more as I grew up, I had an equal amount of male/female friends, and I ended up with a guy physically every time, but it's something I always felt and knew and if not for a rift that came between us, one of my best friends growing up could have easily been my girlfriend. My female cousin is also most likely bisexual which may have helped me feel comfortable about "liking" girls at a young age, because she was also comfortable even though she only dated guys. Through my early teens, I had friends who were obsessed with befriending lesbians (horny guys online...) so I would make the effort to hide that side of me so I wouldn't attract attention, which spilled over into me denying my real feelings for a period of time despite knowing exactly how I felt. Plus bisexuals are even less accepted than gay or lesbian can be (bisexual erasure sucks..). It's not something I wanted to call myself because it sounded like making myself a target.

I am pretty fucking glad I got over all of that shit in the last decade after connecting with people online. Unnecessary stress and strife.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

It's so hard to make friends with guys though. Especially attractive ones.

Blog Entries

Yeah I was 12/13 when I first started having thoughts about it, I had quite a few sleepovers at a close friends and apparently there were rumours going round at one point that we were gay, so I got jokes about the whole experimenting teens thing and started imagining what would happen if we actually did it and stuff.
    Well, that sucks to hear that you got teased just for being close friends with someone like that. But I'd be remiss in my duty as a nosey bastard if I didn't ask you did anything ever actually happen between you and your friend?

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

It's so hard to make friends with guys though. Especially attractive ones.
    You didn't have any problems making friends with me.

And everyone knows I'm HAWT
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 17 > 25 > 24 > 18 > 26 > 20 > 19 > 23

Quote Originally Posted by handsome
    honestly the most burning question i had about you was if you had seen every disney movie so i'm glad that got out of the way first

Blog Entries

The internet couldn't be any different. There is no talking or intimidation. I am so much more outgoing online.

Blog Entries

just make an effort and get out of your comfort zone a little. it isn't something that comes particularly naturally to me either.

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Swoony

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I've actually been curious for a while whether we would be friends if we met offline.

I would say no, unless we somehow end up discovering each others love of animation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Well, that sucks to hear that you got teased just for being close friends with someone like that. But I'd be remiss in my duty as a nosey bastard if I didn't ask you did anything ever actually happen between you and your friend?
    I say apparently because I barely heard anything other than a few specific moments. And no, he is very much straight and 12/13 was not about to ask anyone for that kind of stuff let alone when it's that kind of gay stuff.

Blog Entries

I'm always aasume that the attractive guys are already taken. Is that weird? I've heard that average looking people get asked out more because they are less intimidating and people assume that they're not taken.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
    I've actually been curious for a while whether we would be friends if we met offline.

I would say no, unless we somehow end up discovering each others love of animation.
    Yeah odds are I would not talk to any of you guys no matter how cool we are on this board unless introduced by existing friends. Which says a lot about why i'm barely getting out of the house these days.

Blog Entries

I would probably be to shy to talk to any of you guys in real life. I'm not even joking.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I've always been afraid of approaching girls in recent months, mostly because my living situation embarrasses me.

I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there who wouldn't care, but failed attempts have made me kinda paranoid.

I'm actually in the process of possibly moving out by fall, so things may change if I'm lucky.

Blog Entries

Do you think it's worse being a guy and getting rejected asking girls out or being a girl and never having been asked out thinking guys aren't interested?

Blog Entries

Yeah "hey you should come over, have some fun, may have to be quiet so I don't wake up my parents" isn't one of the great chat up lines.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

If she was somebody who ended up liking my parents (like the NHC Tinychatters did), then I would be happy about that.

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

Do people tend to date those of the same attractiveness level as them or do they just go for the most attractive people regardless? Or does it just depend on the person? I've always been curious about this.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I usually fall for girls much less attractive than me.

And I mean that in the least self centered way I can.

Blog Entries

you guys should stop feeling sorry for yourselves and be proactive! talk to people. it is nice and good to talk to people. if you don't know any people, go to a place with people. join some kind of club or community college class or something. just meet people.

Blog Entries

I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself i'm asking questions because I honestly have no idea about any of this.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I've done all that.

Guess what?

Blog Entries

Do people tend to date those of the same attractiveness level as them or do they just go for the most attractive people regardless? Or does it just depend on the person? I've always been curious about this.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. I've went out with girls who I can safely say are by far better looking than me, girls who are probably about on par with me and even one or two that may be considered worse than me. Really as long as I can withstand a conversation with a girl on such a level where we both get along to a special sort of degree, then I'm happy to be with that person provided we both like each other enough.

31. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Swoony

Blog Entries

I'm kind of lucky that i'm attracted to unconventionally attractive people as well as conventionally attractive people, but i'd say the vast majority of my crushes are more attractive than me.

Quote Originally Posted by hammster View Post
    you guys should stop feeling sorry for yourselves and be proactive! talk to people. it is nice and good to talk to people. if you don't know any people, go to a place with people. join some kind of club or community college class or something. just meet people.
    You make it sound so easy, but I struggle to maintain good levels of conversation with friends and nearly always manage to make terrible first impressions on those I don't know.

33. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Swoony

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
    I usually fall for girls much less attractive than me.

And I mean that in the least self centered way I can.
    Is that why you don't like me?

Kidding of course!

Thread Information