Page 82 of 122 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 3641

Thread: The Simpsons episode matches

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

I think FP is just against post deletion in general.

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, I just think it could make pkkao look stupid because his response no longer makes any sense. Just make your correction in the proceeding post.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    No, I just think it could make pkkao look stupid because his response no longer makes any sense. Just make your correction in the proceeding post.
    Uhm okay, just for this time, I edited my previous message

Anyway, people can see when I edited a message, I think they're not dumb, so whatever.

Last edited by Dundee; Today at 01:40 PM.
    Last edited by Telso; 06-02-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Blog Entries

But now my post doesn't make any sense!

Okay, I'm just giving you shit at this point.

Blog Entries

you're being a BULL-E FP!

Blog Entries

Loan-a Lisa: 1
    MoneyBART: 4

MoneyBART: 5

Blog Entries

Previous round, I had to think a lot which one I find better. Its hard to tell because they're both meh, but ''meh'' for different reasons. Maximum Homerdrive is a typical wacky Scully episode that gets.... really silly in the 3rd act. I like that We're on the Road to D'ohwhere is a lot more about Homer and Bart's relationship, but I found Bart to be too unlikeable at times. Both Marge/Lisa subplots weren't any great either, but their subplot in We're on the Road to D'ohwhere is pretty stupid. In Maximim Homerdrive they atleast tried to do something relatable where something unfortunate happened. I think I'll give the slight edge to Maximum Homerdrive even though I'm more of an early-Jean fan.

Maximum Homerdrive: 5
    We're on the Road to D'ohwhere: 4

As for this matchup, I remember MoneyBART being quite good while Loan-a Lisa is okay.

MoneyBART: 6
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

NO MORE SAGGY DIAPER PAINS!!!
    Blog Entries

It's been long enough

New Match: Bart Star vs. Bart Carny

Blog Entries

Not a fan of Bart Carny. Bart Star is okay; Homer's characterization doesn't bother me that much.

Bart Star: 1
    Bart Carny: 0

Hmm, been a while since I've seen Bart Star, but I remember liking Carny way more.

Bart Carny: 1

Blog Entries

Bart Carny: 2

Both are good but I remember really liking Bart Carny.

Blog Entries

Bart Star: 2
    Bart Carny: 2

Blog Entries

Bart Carny is excellent.

Bart Star: 2
    Bart Carny: 3

Banned
    Blog Entries

Bart Star: 3

I admit Homer´s behavior is sort of like a sign of things to come but overall i think Bart Star is a extremely enjoyable episode and one of the better ones of season 9. Bart Carny is average at best by season 9 standards.

Blog Entries

Bart Star is just excellent and one of the best episodes of the entire series, even better than Lisa On Ice. Terribly underrated. Bart Carny is meh.

Bart Star: 4

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bart Star is probably my third least favorite of season 9, but that's not to say it is bad.
    Bart Star is a 7.5, Bart Carny is an 8. I just found Carny a little funnier.

Bart Star: 4
    Bart Carny: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

SuperFriend Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar

Bart Star is one of the funniest episodes ever IMO. Bart Carny is alright.

Bart Star: 5
    Bart Carny: 4

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Telso

Blog Entries

both are about the same, but carny seems to have more memorable moments in the carnival set-piece and the one time characters cooder and spud

Bart Star: 5
    Bart Carny: 5

Blog Entries

Why has Bart Star gotten so ridiculously loved lately? It's not incredibly memorable and feels like nothing more than just a regular episode. It has some funny moments, like the ending for example. But it at the same time feels pretty stock and there are much, much funnier episodes from that season. It's one of the episodes in that season I watch the least times.

SuperFriend Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar

I've always loved it. I'm probably the biggest fan of the episode on this forum (along with Dundee I suppose?)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snowpit View Post
    Why has Bart Star gotten so ridiculously loved lately? It's not incredibly memorable and feels like nothing more than just a regular episode. It has some funny moments, like the ending for example. But it at the same time feels pretty stock and there are much, much funnier episodes from that season. It's one of the episodes in that season I watch the least times.
    This episode has so many great lines in it, I laugh every minute when I watch it. The story about Homer as coach of a football team trying to encourage Bart to be proud of him self thinking he's doing it well, which causes a lot of trouble in the team, it's just a pretty damn good plot with a fabulous ending. Nelson is also a great character in it. That's why I love it so much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alias Fakename View Post
    I've always loved it. I'm probably the biggest fan of the episode on this forum (along with Dundee I suppose?)
    Yep, it's atleast in my top 20.

Blog Entries

They're both about the same. Bart Carny was good untill the carnies moved into the Simspons, while Bart Star suffers from some annoying jerkish Homer moments. I never liked how Homer bullied Flanders away from his position, while he has done a great job as a coach. The carnies were more annoying though, so I'll give the edge to Bart Star. Bart Carny actually used to be my least favorite episode of season 9, but after my last rewatch it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Whats with this whole ''its not memorable so its not good'' thing? I find it an odd way to judge an episode, even some great moments doesn't have to be memorable.

Bart Star: 6
    Bart Carny: 5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    Whats with this whole ''its not memorable so its not good'' thing? I find it an odd way to judge an episode, even some great moments doesn't have to be memorable.
    I didn't say it wasn't good.

Blog Entries

Match 232: Bart Gets Famous vs. Homie the Clown

Bart Gets Famous: 0
    Homie the Clown: 1

Blog Entries

not even a contest. bart gets famous is fine and all, but homie the clown is tied with rosebud as the funniest episode of the series

Homie the Clown: 2

Homie the Clown: 3

Bart Gets Famous is fine. Homie the Clown is a top 30 episode.

Blog Entries

Homie the Clown: 3

Blog Entries

Homie the Clown: 5

Thread Information