View Poll Results: Is the Jims leak real?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 82.35%
  • No

3 17.65%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Survivor: NHC Islands

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Professional Burger Stealer Krusty Burglar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, yeah, if that's the case, then we can skip his vote. But if he's gonna be back in a day or two, I vote we wait.

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Blog Entries

Well I wanted to give everyone the chance to vote but it doesn't look like Slashstab is ever going to. If he was planning to vote he certainly isn't communicating with me. So let's jump straight to it!

--

Jury: @Kid Moe @Financial Panther @lionelhutz123 @pkkao @Smiling Politely @Lord Slashstab @The Spruce Moose @Elliot74 @LukeMM95 @Xaiv

"For the last time, I'll go tally the votes.", the host said to go get the pot. The castaways were nervous but eager to know the results after so long. Dobbie came back with the votes firmly in his hands.

"After nearly two months of play time, the fate of this game lies inside this pot - containing nine* votes from our jury. These votes are for a winner! But...you'll have to wait a little longer. I'll see you back on the NHC for the reading of the votes.

The host grabbed the pot, passing by the finalists and jury members to the nearest exit. They all shared laughs and sighs of disbelief. When all of a sudden, we're in NHC Studios!
    I came back with the pot in my hands to a tribal council area set in a studio somewhere on the Internet. As I arrived with the votes, the castaways cheered as Jims heckled me. The players, finalists and jurors alike, were wearing their formal outfits!

"Thank you! Thank you! Well this has been quite the experience! After many failed attempts, we've finally managed to complete a third season of this game! A lot of sneaky, treacherous and strategic moves were made but in the end, we ended up with three players from the same tribe - @StarsandStripestug, @Insanity Pepper, and @Krusty Burglar. These three players are now awaiting to see who gets the title of Sole Survivor. These votes are for a winner! You want to see your name on the parchment! For the last time, I'll read the votes..."

First vote,

Insanity Pepper. The crowd cheered!

Startug - more cheers were heard in the crowd. 'One vote Pepper, one vote Startug'

Krusty Burglar - we're tied. One vote Pepper, one vote Startug, one vote Burglar.

Insanity Pepper - That's two votes Pepper, one vote Startug, one vote Burglar! As the crowd cheered once again.

Insanity Pepper - the cheers became louder! 'Three votes Pepper, one vote Startug, one vote Burglar!'

Insanity Pepper - that's four votes Pepper, one vote Startug, one vote Burglar!

The winner of Survivor NHC Islands - Insanity Pepper! The studio erupted! Everyone screamed! Pepper got up from his seat, stunned to being revealed the winner of this game. Both Startug and Burglar gave him a hug with jovial looks on their faces!

The jury got up from their seats and went to congratulate the man for winning the game. From back stage, @Tromboon @Wendy Windbag @Frightened Inmate No. 2 @1010011010 @Malfunctioning Eddie @Jerkass Homer and @The Thompsons went on the set to join in the celebrations in their fancy clothing!

"Insanity Pepper is our winner! After establishing a stable alliance, he and his allies managed to squeeze through to the finish line unscathed! We've got everyone back here for the *Survivor NHC Islands: Reunion Show, coming up next!

*So not going to actually happen
    Last edited by Dobbie; 07-08-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Aww, I was hoping for a reunion show. Congrats, @Insanity Pepper! In my opinion, you were definitely the most deserving out of us three. You were our leader through it all, and definitely led our alliance to dominance! Just, uh...just don't forget who helped get you here. Anyways, now that it's all said and done, I'm assuming you'll show us who voted for who during the TCs, give us access to the groups, etc, etc, @Dobbie?

Blog Entries

In case you can't tell, I'm Homer with the Survivor trophy and you people are the candy boys

Thanks to Dobbie for organizing this and Insanity Pepper for a really well-played game. You deserved the title of Sole Survivor.
    Last edited by pilcrow; 07-09-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Blog Entries

I probably will reveal those extras eventually @Krusty Burglar.

And to think I had an alliance with @Krusty Burglar in an earlier iteration of the third season...

Glad to see a season completed and congrats to @Insanity Pepper!
    I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz123 View Post
    I'm like the dexter of masturbation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Thompsons View Post
    And to think I had an alliance with @Krusty Burglar in an earlier iteration of the third season...
    Yes, we were in an alliance, I believe. Of course, we weren't able to really do anything, since Galaxies sorta died, but it probably would've been fun. Also, thank you, Dobbie, for hosting this, once again. You did great, and I really had fun.

wanna live like common people Elliot76's Avatar

Well done @Insanity Pepper
    you were a solid guy throughout
    "Maybe there is no moral. Maybe its just a bunch of stuff that happened."
    - The Simpsons

Blog Entries

Congratulations @Insanity Pepper
    Season 1: The humble beginnings -- Seasons 2-8: The classic era -- Season 9: The first season where noticeable flaws began to appear -- Season 10: The last decent season -- Season 11: The first BAD season -- Season 12: The last season with episodes worth watching -- Seasons 13-Present: Zombie Simpsons

Congrats, IP! What a great game. Krusty and I are tied for second place though... rock paper scissors?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Congrats Insanity Pepper You deserved to win.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congrats Insanity Pepper. If there was anyone who deserved to win, I'm glad it was you.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

A Lonely, Insignificant Speck Insanity Pepper's Avatar
    A Has-Been Planet Orbited by a Cold, Indifferent Sun

Thanks to everyone who voted for me for voting for me. Also, thanks to @Dobbie for setting all this up and inviting me to play. It was a lot of fun. And thanks to @Krusty Burglar, @Xaiv, and @Startug for being good alliance members, and @lionelhutz123, @pkkao, and @Smiling Politely for being good competitors who made this interesting (and @Financial Panther, I guess, who I'm sure would have been a good competitor if he had the opportunity to be one). And if anyone else did more than what it seemed like and also made this interesting, thanks to you as well. And thanks to everyone else who participated for at least participating. There was nothing personal about any of my gameplay, and I hope there are no hard feelings for my backstabbing, lying, etc, but if there are, I understand.

Personal feelings are put aside. Since I didn't know much of you beforehand, IP, I hope this opens a window of a new friendship.

Blog Entries

Yes, it does.... *And so, the four former teammates walked off, into the sunset. THE END*

A Lonely, Insignificant Speck Insanity Pepper's Avatar
    A Has-Been Planet Orbited by a Cold, Indifferent Sun

Are you still going to post the votes, @Dobbie?

Thread Information