Thread: Conclude the above poster's Simpsons episode idea

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Conclude the above poster's Simpsons episode idea

I did this years ago and it was a lot of fun. Basically you give the above poster's premise an ending, and then you set up an episode for the next person to conclude.

Lisa the Iconoclast Part II: Total Destruction
    The entire town finds out the truth about Jebediah Springfield and starts the biggest riot in Springfield history.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Every character on the show dies in a fiery death, ending with a dramatic close up of Financial Panther rising from the heap that was once the town, yelling at the top of his lungs "take that No Homers".

Magic Homer

Desperate for money, Homer accidently becomes a prostitute on the streets of Springfield, becoming famous among the townspeople over his famous move, the "flapcycle".
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Even the noblest concerto can be stripped of its beauty and soul

Curiouser and curiouser MindQuad's Avatar

Nice job putting it in the right sub-forum there, killer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by D'ohmer View Post

Lisa the Iconoclast Part II: Total Destruction
    The entire town finds out the truth about Jebediah Springfield and starts the biggest riot in Springfield history.
    Is there a Part III

Thread Information