(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

liked the new episode, but yeah it's probably the weakest yet

i missed Rixty Minutes so i'll be watchin that now

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    I love jokes like this, and maybe it's because I've met two people that publicly draw attention to themselves and turn the room into an awkward mess by pointing out that they don't like that word if somebody uses it. I'd never use the word today because it's basically continues to double in "taboo" factor every year and I do find it disrespectful if not used medically, but I also can't stand the fact that 1) a woman shunned me for a week because a guy I graduated from high school with called her retarded, and 2) in another case a grown man I know started to tear up because another man used the word retarded on purpose. Yes, certain words suck, but you also have to realize you can't embarrass yourself in public by pissing your pants and sobbing just because someone uses a word you don't like. Americans have first amendment rights and if you disagree with how they used them then you just have to shrug it off, and that's why I like when TV shows take risks like this (and it's great how Rick was pointing out that the telescope literally would have made him retarded, from a medical standpoint).

What do you think they put in the Bug Juice?
    Bugs?
    No they don't. Come on...shut up.

Blog Entries

next episode
    31/Mar/14 Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind

so this is the last episode of season 1?

Wanting to switch seats The Monorail's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, this show is quite funny! Nothing revolutionary, but very enjoyable and fun to watch. I have now seen 5 episodes.

Someone else should have done Rick and Morty's voices, they're noticeably worse acted than the rest of the cast. I like the show besides that,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
    next episode
    31/Mar/14 Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind

so this is the last episode of season 1?
    It's actually airing next week and no there's one more after that "Ricksy Business"
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

yeah Justin Roiland is a pretty hit and miss voice actor. he usually sounds pretty stiff and lifeless, which sorta works for rick but not so much morty. he was ok as the meeseeks though.

it sorta sticks out because there's chris parnell and sarah chalke who are actual actors and then there's Roiland who's just farting out boring silly voices since he created the thing. what's with the trend of creators doing main voices in series now? i dunno but it seems to be getting more and more common.

Blog Entries

I think Roiland is decent. He's been doing voices on Adventure Time for ages.

I do agree this whole "creator does voices" thing is weird. I love Gravity Falls but found it amusing that the creator voices a good third of the characters on the show.

Blog Entries

yeah i think roiland is pretty serviceable. morty is a little eh but rick is fine. can't say i'm a huge fan of the constant burping though. it was funny once but it's old now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It's actually airing next week and no there's one more after that "Ricksy Business"
    where did you get the release dates? i could only find that crappy website which is wrong

Blog Entries

...adult swim. Last week they aired a promo for the next ep and said it would air "in two weeks"

Blog Entries

they also have a full schedule online. most TV websites do.

Blog Entries

Well "Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind" was just fucking great. I kinda don't see how they can top this episode, everything was just perfect.

5/5

Also there was an ad for the next one so there's at least 11 I guess. And it didn't say the season finale so maybe there is more.

Blog Entries

Oh, Justin Roiland just tweted this.

Yay, I'm just happy we're getting it on Blu-ray!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Also there was an ad for the next one so there's at least 11 I guess. And it didn't say the season finale so maybe there is more.
    weird, roiland said on twitter a while ago that AS only ordered 10 plus the pilot.

this was a fucking amazing episode and I loved it. agree with insomnia that it's going to be hard to top this, and I have to imagine season 2 will have a sequel because harmon won't be able to resist paying off that evil morty cliffhanger. thinking about it, it's weird they didn't switch up the two (between this week and next) since this would be a perfect finale.

Blog Entries

Ok, according to a storyboarder on tumblr next week is the season finale. AS just didn't advertise it as which is kinda weird since they usually always do so.
    And yeah unless next weeks episode is even better then I think this should have been the finale.

Yeah, I agree, this should have been the finale unless the finale one's even better, but then again I thought they couldn't top Rick Potion #9 and I've been proven wrong twice.

Blog Entries

God, "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind" was an astoundingly great episode. I watched it today in college and actually had to hold back from crying a little because I'll be damned if Jerry's plot with the dopey version of Rick was really cute and sad. Main plot was amazing too. Really dark, really funny, really sweet and overall a much better effort than the previous episode with Rick and Summer going up against the Devil. 5/5
    How to remaster

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Monty

Blog Entries

Look in Ricks eyes (at the right angle)

Blog Entries

So the popular fan theory going around that actually makes sense is that Rick was actually crying over the Evil Morty, which he regretfully abandoned after some shit went down and returned 20 years later to C137 (where a Rick had already been killed off unbeknownst to the family) and stepped into their lives to gain a Morty. So basically, Morty isn't actually Rick's Morty, but Evil Morty is, yet Rick is unaware that is actually that Morty.

That'd be some trippy shit.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

That's actually a pretty legit sounding theory, and jeez if they do something like that it'll be waaay to sad.
    Also I have a feeling that the coupon for 1 free replacement Morty at the end will come in to play at some point. This show is going to make people cry someday.

25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

Got a friend of mine into Rick and Morty a day or so ago. He's really been digging it so far (It was also a help that he's a big Archer fan seeing as Chris Parnell voices both Jerry in R&M and Cyril in Archer). He watched the first two episodes last night and then watched the 3rd one with me today at college. He had to stay a little later than me today and said he was gonna watch the next 3 to pass the extra hour, so that'll be fun to talk about tomorrow.

Wanting to switch seats The Monorail's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The latest episode was insane, insanely fun that is. All those alternate dimensions and different Ricks and Mortys were hilarious. Especially the first one where pizzas were ordering humans. Plot was interesting throughout the episode and ending was somewhat unexpected and sweet. This show is just great, some of the best animated material in years.

Blog Entries

This is really awesome, someone made on model costumes for Rick as tons of different characters in shows and movies
    http://disfiguredstick.tumblr.com/post/82288283347

29. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

I can only recognise a few of 'em but I quite like the idea of naming them with "Rick" awkwardly shoe-horned in like the show itself seems to have gotten into the habit of doing with the episode titles, as a few of them appear to have (Like, "Ricki Minaj"). Lemme try it with a few of the ones I can recognise that don't already have little names next to them.

Dr, Rickbotnick
    Rickmire
    The Ricker
    SpRick
    BoRick Sagdiyev
    WilfRick
    Ricku
    Ricky White
    Ricko (A.K.A Rickus A. Rickerson)
    Wreck-It Rick
    Sailor Rick

Blog Entries

it is "Rick-It Ralph" and i don't care what anyone says

Blog Entries

@Stupid Idiot why not just go the whole hog and call him "Rick-It Rick"?

Blog Entries

woah

Blog Entries

I'm gonna see which ones I knowFirst row seems to just be regualr clothes.
    Second row we got; Niki Minaj. Professor Layton, Egg man and 2 other ones I don't know
    3rd Row; only one I really know is The Joker and the star Trek uniform one and the last one looks like the scientist from Clone High
    4th row; We got Goku and what looks like Wilfred? The others I dobt know
    I don't think I know any form the 5th and 6th rows except for the last one, Sweeny Todd. Or Sweeny Rick
    7th row; looks like we got a guy from the Aquabats, Borat and Robocop
    8th row; we got Magic Man, Phenix Wright, Crono
    9th row; The Monarch, Cammy, and I'm guessing Keanu Reeves in the MAtrix
    10 row; Pearl, Wreck it Ralph,Sailor Moon and not sure what the first and last ones are

Thread Information