Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick and Morty

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Woah, that was the best episode so far and that ending really went to your guts, Ricky just doesn't care and pretends like nothing happened, Morty is deeply traumatized, I loved it. I actually re-watched it like 5 times and didn't watch till after the credits for the first few times and than...wow, at what Beth said...what a brilliant episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Also, was Rick's line about "You think we can just do this every week? We get 3 or 4 more of these tops!" a cancellation joke?
    it was more of a joke about the writers using a lazy shortcut with jumping into another reality instead of actually solving the problem. the show is apparently renewed already, but it hasn't been officially announced yet.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

Ah, I see. Well, good to know it's been renewed. They'd be fools to cancel it. Probably the highest rated show Adult Swim has seen in years.
    How to remaster

What do you think they put in the Bug Juice?
    Bugs?
    No they don't. Come on...shut up.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Apparently this episode got 1.7 million views, which is really freaking great for an Adult Swim show. Yeah, this show is definitely staying.

Anyway, yeah, really great episode, probably my favorite since Shaym-Aliens. Like everyone said, the dark ending was a surprise, along with just how screwed up Rick's solutions made the people. Plus once again, Jerry and Beth's subplot was really great as well (love how only being in an apocalyptic world with everything they loved gone can they finally be happy together).

Overall: 5/5.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

jammy dogder advisory board jim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i...love...morty
    and i hope morty loves me
    i want to wrap my arms around him
    and feel him inside me

Blog Entries

Some cool little promo commercials you may not have seen

Curiouser and curiouser MindQuad's Avatar

I saw one episode of this…Ricks Love Potion or whatever. I liked it, it was pretty cool. It wasn't super hilarious or anything but the premise was a lot of fun and I dug the Cronenberg references. What would you guys say the best episode so far is?

Blog Entries

Probably this one or M. Night Shaym-Aliens!.

Blog Entries

Just watch it from the beginning. There's no new episode this week so you might as well catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MindQuad View Post
    I saw one episode of this…Ricks Love Potion or whatever. I liked it, it was pretty cool. It wasn't super hilarious or anything but the premise was a lot of fun and I dug the Cronenberg references. What would you guys say the best episode so far is?
    My favorite is the second episode, "Lawnmower Dog", but I'd definitely watch from the beginning (there's only six episodes, and you've watched one already).

Blog Entries

I have a strong feeling that due to the series' insane success, adult swim is probably going to drag out airing these last five episodes for as long as humanly possible.

or maybe they'll toss all of them out in march who knows

Blog Entries

The next new episode airs on March 10th. FUCK!

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Just caught up on show and so far it's excellent. I can see Rick and Morty going forever and ever a hundred years Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! Forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. w w w dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com...

By the 3rd ep. it was obvious it was going to get a 2nd season but by the 5th and 6th eps. it's one of the best cartoons on TV.
    Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

Blog Entries

According to one of the writers the show has been renewed for season 2
    http://splitsider.com/2014/01/adult-...-for-season-2/

Blog Entries

Ok, now adult swim themselves have officially stated that show is renewed for a season 2. This is prolly the fastest they have ever announced a renewal for any show and we alreay know they are working on future episodes. So expect season 2 maybe this fall.

http://adultswimcentral.com/2014/02/...second-season/

Blog Entries

Yeah with the ratings it gets AS might pour in the extra money to actually get the episodes ready by the year's end

Blog Entries

Preview of the next episode, "Raising Gazorpazorp".
    http://video.adultswim.com/rick-and-...and-holes.html

Blog Entries

Excellent show, I like it better than Futurama.

Blog Entries

So the newest episode "Raising Gazorpazorp" was good, not as good as some of the other episodes but it was better then the Meseeks episode.
    I'd say a 3.5/5 maybe a 4

Blog Entries

The new episode was pretty decent but not a standout. 3.5/5

Also, it really sucks that they've stopped putting the episodes on YouTube for free. Apparently it costs a buck now. Shame

Blog Entries

That sux well here is a storyboard for a workshopped skit justin roiland did
    http://vimeo.com/67767694

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

Just watched "Raising Gazorpazorp", loved it. Was really cool to see Summer getting involved with things this time too. 5/5

Also, @Insomnia is that clip from a future episode? Because if it is I can't help but feel it's more or less a retread of "Anatomy Park".

Blog Entries

Its just an ad libbed bit that was storyboarded for fun I think.

Blog Entries

Has anyone else seen "Rixty Minutes" yet? Because it's fucking incredible for an episode that is mostly just one TV gag after an another. 5/5

Just watched it tonight and yes it was surprisingly great for an episode with very little action where the characters didn't even leave the house. Lots of weird ass but hilarious moments, like the pitchman with ants on his eyes, the insanely long movie title that just becomes Two Brothers, etc. Either there was a lot of improv going on or they're just really good at pretending to improvise. Because seriously, I think at the end of one of the TV shows Rick and Morty watched, I actually heard a slight laugh from a voice actor who just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Pretty neat emotional moment at the end there mixed with the humor of the rest of the family opting to watch Ball Fondlers; just had a different feel to it than the typical forced, cliche emotional scenes of shows like Simpsons and American Dad.

Blog Entries

Well, I just caught the latest episode, "Something Ricked This Way Comes" and it saddens me to say that this is the first episode of Rick and Morty that didn't hit all that strongly for me. It felt a little lost in places but it's nice to see them still shifting the dynamics a little more (Morty paired up with Jerry this week and once again, Rick paired off with Summer). 3/5

Blog Entries

I really loved Rick's business to screw over the devil, but otherwise it was just okay.

Oh but that fucking cold open was brilliant.

"What is my purpose?"
    "You serve butter."
    "Oh my god."
    "Yeah, welcome to the club."

Blog Entries

I really like Satan in this and I really hope he becomes a recurring character. Also loved the bit about the word retarded that was great.
    Overall I liked the episode quite abit, 3.5 or a 4 maybe

Blog Entries

just got into this show. only seen the first three episodes so far but it's fucking brilliant.

Thread Information