Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick and Morty

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

So episode 3 Anatomy Park was good but not as good as the previous episode imo
    The only real problem was that the main plot felt like it went a little fast and was a bit underdeveloped and the episode had a bit less comedy the the other ones. but the episode was still pretty good.

A low 4/5

Blog Entries

Adult Swim have uploaded the 3rd episode.

Still digging it, though I wish they would scale back on Rick's belching mid-sentence. It's kind of annoying.

Oh, and we officially know that Morty is 14 now. Cool.
    How to remaster

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Insomnia

Blog Entries

I liked it. 4/5 The iTunes gift card line made me laugh pretty hard.

This is a pretty good show.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good episode. Not as many really funny jokes like the first 2 episodes, but it was still pretty fun (liked Rick trying to push Pirates of the Pancreas and the delivery of the black guy having sex with the grandma, with grandpa watching...usually dressed as Superman).

Overall: 4/5.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

I looked online and this season will have 10 episodes in case anyone cares.
    I hope they will get a second season the show is getting good ratings so it might happen.

Blog Entries

yeah not as good as the second episode (not enough rick), but still hilarious. surprise surprise I loved rick's obsession with pirates of the pancreas ride.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

Pancreas is the best organ in the body

Blog Entries

The giant dick scaring the fuck out of the lunberjack was hilarious.

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Oh, and we officially know that Morty is 14 now. Cool.
    I was wondering why they were teaching 2nd grade math in a middle school... Shouldn't he be on some algebra or some shit?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Rises from the Snow View Post
    I was wondering why they were teaching 2nd grade math in a middle school... Shouldn't he be on some algebra or some shit?
    I asked that too when Ryan showed us the first episode on TinyChat. Just a joke about Morty being stupid I guess.

Blog Entries

He's supposed to have a disability or something. That or Rick's experiments just really screwed him up.

Blog Entries

Hey just thought I'd bump this to let you guys know that there is a new episode this monday (Finally)
    Also heres a cool character sheet

Blog Entries

M. Night Shaym-Aliens! was really great. 5/5
    And hear adultswim put it up on there youtube again

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

Really great episode. Really enjoyed the aliens and Morty's dad interacting to the virtual world. Plus, I was really surprised by the second virtual world reveal.

Overall: 4.5/5, 2nd best of the show so far.

Blog Entries

Good god this show is just fun to watch.

Too bad it's only ten episodes and once those are done that's probably it til 2015.

Blog Entries

I guess you're not familiar with adult swim shows. We probably won't get another season until 2016.

Blog Entries

Man, that was great. When you get right down to it Rick and Morty is a super fucked up Futurama, and there's not a damn thing wrong with that.

Blog Entries

This show's so much fun to watch. That was a great episode, the whole subplot with the apples thing was hilarious and tied in nicely to the main one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    I guess you're not familiar with adult swim shows. We probably won't get another season until 2016.
    I dunno... the first season took only about a year to make so I'm not sure if this will be Venture Bros length, but I wouldn't doubt that either.

Blog Entries

Once again, another great episode. The Meeseeks were just great in every scene they were in and I liked the stuff about Beth's marriage. Plus Morty's story was done well too (always liked reverse role episodes, plus liked the jellybean guy and Rick at the bar).

Overall: 4.5/5.

Blog Entries

I forgot it was on but here it is on adultswims utube agian

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

Probably the weakest episode yet, but it was still pretty fun. I liked the lawyer, the jellybean, and Rick singing at the bar. The meeseeks were pretty irritating and did nothing for me, so the subplot was disposable. I'd give it a 3.5/5

Blog Entries

I dunno, the pilot was weaker than this and I still find it pretty hilarious and fun to watch. I love that everytime they have a plot involving the mom and dad it's this really depressing look into their middle-age lives for no reason.

The fourth wall ending was great too.

Blog Entries

Yeah this one was good, weaker then the others but still good.
    It was noticeably more violent and vulgar then the other episodes.

Nature's Cruelest Mistake Infinity183's Avatar

I sure got introduced to this show the wrong way. Not really a fan of the abrasive humor from this episode.
    My favorite and least favorite episodes from each season:
    S1 - Krusty Gets Busted / The Call of the Simpsons S2 - Lisa's Substitute / The War of the Simpsons S3 - Homer at the Bat / Dog of Death S4 - Marge vs. the Monorail / Whacking Day S5 - Marge on the Lam / Bart Gets an Elephant S6 - Who Shot Mr. Burns?: Part 1 / Another Simpsons Clip Show S7 - Bart on the Road / Homerpalooza S8 - You Only Move Twice / The Twisted World of Marge Simpson S9 - The Joy of Sect / All Singing, All Dancing S10 - Simpsons Bible Stories / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday S11 - Treehouse of Horror X / It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge S12 - Trilogy of Error / Tennis the Menace S13 - Half-Decent Proposal / The Sweetest Apu S14 - Moe Baby Blues / Brake My Wife, Please S15 - The Way We Weren't / Bart-Mangled Banner S16 - Sleeping with the Enemy / Thank God, It's Doomsday S17 - The Girl Who Slept Too Little / Homer's Paternity Coot S18 - 24 Minutes / The Boys of Bummer S19 - Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Treehouse of Horror XVIII S20 - Gone, Maggie Gone / Dangerous Curves S21 - O Brother, Where Bart Thou? / The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed S22 - Homer the Father / The Fool Monty S23 - The Book Job / Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson S24 - The Saga of Carl / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing

Blog Entries

Justin roiland speaks about attempted rape scene
    http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comme..._morty/ceuwgwd
    I can't sleep and I'm reading the comments here and just want to chime in on this. I went out of my way to make sure this scene was not animated in a way that would play for laughs. Dan, Ridley, and I also wrote it to be a serious scene. It had to feel real and be horrific, weighty, and not cartoony. You're supposed to be shocked and absolutely hate this jellybean. Pathos. Poor Morty. He went skateboarding without any padding and a creep shoved him and he fell off and hurt himself. Rick helped bandage him up. The multiverse isn't a safe place. Even Slippery Stair's colorful world.
    On a side note, I really do have a lot of empathy for anyone who has had to or is dealing with anything seriously traumatizing. I'm a bleeding heart. But I also can sometimes have this strange disassociation from the reality of horrible things and that often comes out in my art. Sometime I get off on shocking/ making people uncomfortable (see "unbelievable tales" linked here somewhere) but I never intend to actually hurt or anger anyone. And often times if I feel like I just have to make something horrible that might offend a lot of people, I'll donate a bunch of money to an appropriate charity to make up for it.
    Blah blah blah. Listen to me go on. I'll offend a bunch of people no matter what I do one way or another. That's just the climate these days. But this scene was handled carefully and it was very important for the episode and the characters.
    I think they handled very well and i liked how Rick actually cared about what happened as well and went back to blow up the jelly bean character

Blog Entries

Ugh, I don't even wanna get into all the stupid bullshit on Reddit regarding that part of the episode.

Anyway, the episode itself was pretty good.

Blog Entries

So yeah "Rick Potion No. 9" was really good. 5/5 probably the best one yet.
    Last edited by Insomnia; 01-27-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Wow. Only this show could take something as tired as a love potion plot and escalate it all the way to an uber-dark ending where Morty has PTSD over burying his own dead body.

Just fucking great.

Blog Entries

Oh dear God that ending was just so... Jesus fuck... that's the darkest God Damn ending to anything I think I've ever seen. I mean, Morty's PTSD was one thing, but then that real kicker showing what became of the original family after Rick & Morty left with Beth remarking that she's finally happy now that both of them are gone... wow... 5/5 ballsy as fuck episode but... wow...

Also, was Rick's line about "You think we can just do this every week? We get 3 or 4 more of these tops!" a cancellation joke?

Thread Information