• The Simpsons Arcade

10 11.49%
  • Other

1 1.15%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Simpsons Game? [POLL]

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Your favourite Simpsons Game? [POLL]

Which Simpsons game do you love the best?

Mine is this one (honestly, not trying to make you watch my video >_>)...

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: extra

Definitely "Hit & Run". I also enjoyed "The Simpsons Game" and "The Simpsons Road Rage," but not as much as H&R.

that guy you forgot existed Judge Fudge's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hit & Run, followed by Road Rage and Game. I haven't played Tapped Out yet.

Blog Entries

Tough choice between Arcade and Hit & Run, I really enjoyed the hell out of both of them. Think I'll give it to Hit & Run. Also enjoyed the Game and Tapped Out, still play Tapped Out these days
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

Easily Hit & Run. Granted the only Simpsons games I've played are H&R and The Simpsons Game but it still has a lot of charm. The only thing that lets it down is some annoying driving controls and the mediocre writing. It's probably more of a nostalgia piece today, but I can still have fun with it.

The Simpsons Game has a more creative plot and brand of humour with all the jokes on video game clichés but I still don't think its all that funny. It's very much a product of the modern era of Simpsons. The gameplay is repetitive and I think the levels drag on for too long. Also the animation sucks (yes, even in the 2D cutscenes). A good way of seeing how is by comparing the land of chocolate cutscene to the original 1991 version from Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk.

Blog Entries

Definitely Hit & Run, although I freaking love Tapped Out as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

wanna live like common people Elliot76's Avatar

Hit and Run is the best game.
    Road Rage is my favourite game (Nostalgiaaaaa).
    Tapped Out is exceptional but definitely isn't worthy of the best.
    "Maybe there is no moral. Maybe it’s just a bunch of stuff that happened."
    - The Simpsons

Junior Camper

My favorites are "The Simpsons Game" and "The Simpsons Arcade".

Blog Entries

Hit and run

on a trip to squaresville Prune Tracy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't played Hit & Run enough to really get into it, although it is indeed a fine game. But Tapped Out gets my vote for currently being funnier than the show is.

Blog Entries

In terms of writing, The Simpsons Game is the best, followed closely by Tapped Out. The former has plenty of good gags at the expense of the gaming industry (the video game cliches were my personal favorite), and the latter is often just as funny, if not funnier, than the weaker HD era episodes. Tapped Out also gives the writers a dumping ground for more meta, fourth-wall gags, which hit their mark more often than not.

In terms of gameplay, it's been a while since I played Hit and Run, but it was definitely fun. I also enjoyed The Simpsons Game and Tapped Out (the last one is kind of repetitive, but still entertaining). I guess I'll vote for Tapped Out, if only because I've spent more time on that game than pretty much every other Simpsons game combined.

Blog Entries

I would have to say the Simpsons Game due to the cel-shading animation used during the gameplay, so TSG wins in this category. As for the story, Hit And Run seemed more like an episode or special of the show, so HaR wins that. Overall, I'm gonna have to say TSG is my pick because I've had more experience with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot76 View Post
    don't feel threatened by a dude who gargles mayonnaise

Blog Entries

Hit & Run has so much packed into it (secret cars, collector cards, tons of places to explore, etc.), and so many awesome cheats. I so wish I still had my GameCube so I can play it again, because I never was able to complete it. I shifted my focus away from the missions and toward getting all the collector cards. Road Rage is fun as well, but it gets repetitive. The Simpsons Game is also really good and probably my second-favorite game. I also like Simpsons Wrestling, even though it's usually considered one of the worst Simpsons games ever made.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

They should really consider making a sequel to Hit & Run, its about time we get a new game thats not an app.

Banned
    Blog Entries

hit and run obviously such a great game, thinking about it makes me want to play it on the gamecube like i used to when i was a teenager.

Hit and Run was amazing. I thought it was a bit too short though, I wonder if they will ever do another Simpsons game before the show finishes??

Blog Entries

It would be great if we got another proper console-based Simpsons game, free of the restrictions of 'free-to-play' microtransactions and touch screen controls; but given the amount of money they're making from the latter, that seems incredibly unlikely. But if they did, a Hit & Run style game would be perfect. Open world games are more popular than ever; and they could easily cash in on people nostalgic for the original game, and children who are too young to play games like GTA.

But even if it is unlikely, its not impossible: Tony Hawk recently announced there will be an all-new Tony Hawk game coming to consoles next year.
    Season 26 Ratings:
    Clown in the Dumps, 3/10; The Wreck of the Relationship, 5/10; Super Franchise Me, 5/10; Treehouse of Horror XXV, 7/10; Opposites A-Frack, 6/10; Simpsorama, 7/10; Blazed and Confused, 7/10; Covercraft, 5/10; I Won't Be Home for Christmas, 8/10; The Man Who Came To Be Dinner, 7/10; Bart's New Friend, 5/10; The Musk Who Fell to Earth, 3/10;

I Review Every Episode In No Particular Order
    Twitter | YouTube

Sorry if I bumped this thread abit, but i played the Simpsons games for years! To this day still Hit & Run is my #1 fav without question. For years I was waiting for a direct sequel to Hit & Run but unfortunately we never got one. Once and a blue moon I pop in Road Rage, that one still has an interest with me I admit. I gave up on Tapped Out just bc i'm more of a home console person rather than mobile games. There are some stinkers too, Simpsons Wrestling, Simpsons Skateboarding among others.

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would do terrible things for a Hit and Run 2. One of those games that never get old.
    oh my you're so rock n roll

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it even a contest? The answer is pretty obvious.

Hit & Run

Nothing beats Hit & Run for me. ''Simpsons Game'' didn't really hit me.

I haven't played Hit and Run yet, so I'm gonna stay with a childhood personal favourite, Bart. vs Space Mutants.
    sorry for bad english.

Bart vs Space Mutants and Hit and run is a close call.

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You forgot skateboarding!

“Pretension” by Calvin Klein ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I suppose I’m one of the only people who prefers The Simpsons Game to Hit & Run.

I agree with people saying that there needs to be a Hit & Run 2 though.
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Banned
    Blog Entries

i just did a 100% playthrough of hit and run these last couple of weeks, it's a flawed game but it's still pretty fun.

Blog Entries

Just finiahed The Simpsons Game a few days ago. Now I just walk around trying to get the collectables in Springfield. Man is it boring... If only the map wasn't so small. And I wish there were vehicles.

Blog Entries

I wish they'd make a game like H&R but with a huge world instead of 7 small ones. And sidequests that reqires something other than driving around. And multiplayer so it doesn't get repetitive and borning. Considering there's like hundreds of characters, a multiplayer feature could work like this, when you enter a specific server you could pick a character that someone isn't already playing as. If this game was real I'd never leave my couch. (I wasn't sure if this post was worthy of it's own thread or not)

“Pretension” by Calvin Klein ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rehpotsirhc View Post
    I wish they'd make a game like H&R but with a huge world instead of 7 small ones. And sidequests that reqires something other than driving around. And multiplayer so it doesn't get repetitive and borning. Considering there's like hundreds of characters, a multiplayer feature could work like this, when you enter a specific server you could pick a character that someone isn't already playing as. If this game was real I'd never leave my couch. (I wasn't sure if this was post was worthy of it's on thread or not)
    Tapped Out kinda serves that purpose already. (But I do agree.)

Blog Entries

All you do is tap though. I mean like, well, exactly like GTA but with The Simpsons.

Thread Information