Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Steven Universe

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Tiger Philanthropist was a fun episode. Lars' meta line about nobody asking for a sequel made me chuckle. Tiger Millionaire is, as I always say, the episode that sold me on the show as a whole even though I liked Laser Light Cannon a lot up to that point. This was a rather self-aware episode, but Amethyst is kinda right. They have both come a LONG way from the days of Tiger Millionaire and she's not nearly as insecure about her existence anymore to need the wrestling to make herself feel better. And sometimes you just can't please your fans even if you ask them wtf is it they want ;p It was a nice little way to wrap up a story no one was really thinking about. Also "The Wolves of Wall Street," lol.

Man they need to go save those freaking Rubies already.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

^ next ep is titled Room for Ruby so get hyped???

anyway, not sure if anyone here cares but storyboard artist/writer Lauren Zuke left the show, which is a damn shame cause they've written some of the best eps of the series. and apparently it might have something to do with fans criticizing their writing of certain characters which...agh

Blog Entries

Wasn't the thing with Zuke primarily that she was supposedly trying to shoehorn in a Lapis/Peridot pairing or something and that shit wasn't flying with Sugar and so then a bunch of private posts complaining about it were made by Zuke and those got out somehow? That's all I've ever seen when it came to people online slinging shit. Haven't looked into it extensively enough to know what's true and what's bullshit so all I sorta gathered was that it was a bit of a weird "Biting the hand that feeds" situation.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

I dunno about the validity of the rest of the staff's thoughts on how they were writing Lapis/Peridot, but there was definitely harassment from fans that got them to delete their Twitter. they've also been suffering from depression, or so I've heard. anything beyond that is just speculation, I think?

Blog Entries

Wasn't gonna say anything about "Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service" because it's basically a filler ep where nothing of any real note happens but that stuff about having a sister who's asking too much of you to the point of it taking a severe toll on your psychological wellbeing no is kiiiiiiiiiiiiinda my life this past.... God, it's been far too long. So yeah, that one's hit home for me rather unexpectedly.

Loving these episodes with Steven getting more of a handle on his powers. The healing stuff coming and going is a little bit aggravating so I'm hoping it sticks this time. Crayon drawing sequence was neat, and the ending with Steven looking at the picture of the diamonds bummed me out. Centipeetle's final form seemed a bit odd though given that Steven was able to bring her into a more human-like appearance prior to that. Honestly, all of how it got resolved was super bittersweet.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, that "I miss her" line from Lapis. Wasn't expecting the level of desperation Jasper was showing and dunno if I'm up for it turning into some sort of unhealthy obsession where one is constantly chasing the other. I'm lukewarm towards Lapis as a character right now but Jasper backing up her claims of being bad have me wanting more of her just to see what the Hell she's done that qualifies her as a monster. Always a fan of Greg's awkward bumbling in the background while big gem stuff is taking place too.

Hahaha, oh my God, baby Sour Cream having the exact same voice as he does in the present is amazing. Loved Steven encouraging storytelling in song form. It's interesting to see just how out of touch Rose is with humans. I get that the other gems are equally as baffled by Earth's customs but I guess with all the time they've had looking after Steven at this point, seeing the jumpback to a time before he existed makes for a really stark contrast in how Rose views everything.

"Gem Hunt" is probably one of my favorite episodes in a while. Every single aspect of it just works beautifully. Steven's enthusiasm, Connie's confidence, Pearl's level of trust, visually the snowy area they were in was just really nice to look at and the same can be said of the scene inside the hollowed out tree. I enjoyed some of Connie's general resourcefulness too like using the tree wood as a snowboard. The "Do It For Her" callback was cute. I sorta figured Jasper was involved just because of the hair on both monsters but the fact that she wasn't already fused with one of them threw me. The delivery of "Where's the... JASPER!?" was pretty funny. Can't wait to see what the the plan for those gems is.

"Crack the Whip" was a fantastic follow up to the last episode. Steven's casual "Huh, I guess she lives in the ocean now" got a laugh out of me, because that had kinda been bugging me since Jasper's return in that boat episode. Stevonnie is always welcome and seeing Amethyst's lessons about knowing how to go with the flow of a fight because you never truly know what you're getting into paying off for them was great. That beatdown Amethyst took from Jasper was so brutal though. Not sure I really understand the significance of the change in appearance when she regenerated but I like the new design. Was actually afraid that she was just gonna get taken after being poofed. Oh, and that scene at the Big Donut was hilarious ("Hey donut girl, it's me... donut boyyyyy" )

Oh man, "Steven vs. Amethyst" was hard to get through. Feel so bad for Amethyst, and that video game bit was painful. I'm glad she didn't go too hard on Steven in that scene when she started to get verbally pissed off with him but that fight they had was intense. Like, even with the funny aspect of them complimenting each other, seeing Steven get slammed through the ground was a bit much. Mace bubble looks rad as fuck though. Steven saying "I'm not Rose Quartz" was heavy for such a quick moment. The fact that his motivation seems to be (At least partially) to live up to her legacy in the eyes of the gems is heartbreaking. Like, the poor kid's trying his hardest to please everybody even when it's taking a toll on him in ways that he's mostly just keeping to himself.

Fuck, didn't realize I was hopping into a 22 minute episode with "Bismuth". Title card caught me off guard. Bismuth's such a great character. I feel like I should have so much more to say about an episode like this as it happens but I'm just kinda sitting back enjoying everything. The weapon upgrades all kicked ass and the Forge scene itself had such a great atmosphere to it, awesome music too, gonna have to seek that track out.

Oh, if only I had the stomach on me to handle such intense gluttony. I could go for something this over the top right now.

Welp, there's that stuff about Steven measuring up to Rose that came up as a quick thing in the last one. I don't know why I'm so shocked at the immediate plot progression. I know the show has it's filler episodes and what have you that people bitch about all the time but I guess I'm just so used to hearing those complaints that I don't expect stuff that's ominously introduced at the end of one episode to be picked up somewhere in the next one. Knew damn well that weapon Bismuth was gearing up to show Steven was gonna be a gem shattering tool of some kind (Oh, and unrelated but those little interludes with the chibi versions of the cast were soooooooo cute ). That fight though, that was something else. Seeing Steven hold his own ground reflect Rose's beliefs while doing that little something different to convince Bismuth that he really isn't Rose and is also better than her... that was satisfying on so many different levels. I really should call it a night here, and this wouuuuuld be a Hell of an episode to end this binge on buuuuuuuut, eh fuck it. One more.

"Beta" sure was... uh... honestly, not sure what to make of most of that one up until the kindergarten stuff. That was cool (Also, goddamn it, I need to sleep some but now I gotta watch the next episode because of that abrupt as all Hell ending) Lapis and Peridot's quirky BS art didn't really do much for me. Probably because Lapis had such a shitty, detached attitude for most of it.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! SMOKY QUARTZ! I always wanted to see Steven fuse with the other gems, but Amethyst especially. Peridot's "I'MACRYSTALGEMNOW!" was great too and I was gonna mention that first but holy shit, I'm just kinda blown away by Smoky Quartz right now. Those wacky yo-yo moves, you guys! Jasper becoming corrupted was a surprise. I guess that'll be something that comes into play now that she's been bubbled with regards Steven trying to better understand how corruption works and how to cure it.

Hehehehe that little Ruby marching up to "Jasper" was so cute. Don't know if I'm ready to see Steven dealing with the knowledge that Rose shattered someone though. Also, holy shit that ending. Uh... gonna assume Steven's gotta be able breathe in space? I mean, he always has to hold his breath when he's in Lion's mane so... I doubt that somehow but I dunno how else they're gonna take care of that without it being kinda stupid.

Oh, oh yeah, the bubble. Would sort of assume his oxygen would still be fairly limited in there but okay. I really like that little sound effect of the ruby walking around it. Steven extending his bubble to save the ruby was cool. Again, all for seeing him learn to use his powers in different ways, and it's nice to see the healing spit stuck around. Having "Love Like You" play things out was a nice touch and while I was expecting Steven's want to know about Rose shattering Pink Diamond to be a bit more horrified and upset after everything that happened with Bismuth, the calm yet clearly nervous acceptance that outright killing a gem can sometimes be justified in a situation like the war is some really heavy shit for a CN show to tackle. Hell, seeing Steven being chased around the bubble with a blade was a bit unsettling too in that regard. Really strong finish to the season. Wasn't expecting to knock the remainder of this out tonight but I'm glad I did.

Shouldn't be much longer now until I'm fully caught up with the rest of you.

I am so beyond fucking sad Lauren Zuke left the show. All the Twitter harassment suffered over people losing their shit over pairings was stupid. Lapidot was Zuke's personal favorite pairing and would make little personal doodles (because she is an artist and that's wtf they do) and got so much shit from fans because a lot of fans up to that point were shipping Amedot. They assumed Zuke was gonna use all that mighty power they had to push Lapidot in the show. There was also the stupid faction of fans who got mad Zuke was queerbaiting them and nothing came to fruition on the show. All over stuff posted on a personal Twitter account, not an official "For SU shit ONLY" twitter. Just ignoring the whole "pairings" thing for a second I think it's pretty stupid people get mad that Peridot and Lapis are close now. It makes sense that they would be; they are the Homeworld outsiders who need to learn Earth and what better way to do it than together?

I know there were rumors of Crewniverse issues involving her and possible a promo that wasn't made for Gem Harvest leading to Zuke getting in trouble, but it's not something I've seen a concrete explanation for. Nothing but rumors.

adorbs

Blog Entries

Aww, Peridot can bubble stuff now I am and always will be a sucker for anything Road Runner-esque. It's not exactly difficult to parody but "Kindergarten Kid" did a solid job, nonetheless.

I was looking forward to "Know Your Fusion" because I knew that was gonna be Smoky Quartz being revealed to Pearl and Garnet but I gotta say I felt a little let down by it. The initial reactions were good but it kinda squandered what should have been a much bigger deal for the sake of Sardonyx's meta-jokey talk show bullshit. Best bit that came from it all was probably Smoky making Sardonyx see that the shared emotional aspect between Amethyst and Steven is that they both hate themselves for their respective flaws which makes them share a bond in understanding how they both feel.

Hahahaha, Garnet and Amethyst's outfits of the past were amazing. "Buddy's Book" was an unexpected treat. Probably one of the nicest scores any episode has had too. Can't wait to inevitably see that one gem location Steven said he'd never been too.

"Mindful Education" started out... just okay. Bald Steven was probably the highlight for me, honestly. "Here Comes a Thought" was pleasant but I've heard much better songs from this series, that said, it did have some very nice visuals to accompany it (Also, I actually find the image of Connie randomly flipping that kid onto his head hilarious). The latter half of the episode was much more interesting when it came time for Steven to start facing his inner demons of people he's harmed/been unable to save. I suppose that's only natural though given that Connie's conflict was just some random kid at school instead of all the shit we've seen Steven go through in the course of the last season's worth.

"If I had a quarter for every time somebody asked me for their quarter back... oh, wait, I do!" Okay, Jesus Christ, I was expecting this to be a silly filler ep and all but when Mr. Frowney showed up... man, I wasn't quite ready for that level of sudden depression to be injected into things. Nice that it got resolved but uh... yeah, could've done without this one.

Ohhhhhh! My jaw dropped when I saw that girl that looked like Rose. "Last One Out of Beach City" was a blast. Holy shit, so many funny bits. Pearl's explanation to Steven for not having a driver's license, Steven just bluntly pointing out the fact that the girl in the store looked like Rose, Greg talking about the threat of having his mail held, the gleeful conversation about Pearl being a criminal. So, so, soooooooo good. The credits were a nice touch too.

Okay, so now that I'm a few episodes into season 4, what's the point for when I have to start spoiler tagging these posts? I assume I'm good up until like, whatever the most recent 4 or 5 episodes are, right?

Blog Entries

shit starts to go down with Steven's Dream so I've been tagging stuff after that. that being said:

lol RIP the only way for the gems to get into space. I like that the Ruby Squad is starting to develop more individual personalities though as opposed to being a bunch of bumbling one-dimensional characters though. would be interesting to actually see one of them defect (Leggy maybe? she seems the dumbest lol) or have them disagree on whether to bring Homeworld reinforcements as a way to drive a wedge between the Ruby Squad and potentially put the CGs in a perilous position where Homeworld could be summoned at any moment. also I kinda feel bad for the Ruby VA for having to do six distinct voices - like, she really gives it her all for Navy, but man some of those high-pitched screams were really really forced. 

Blog Entries

Damn, that soon, huh? Well, thanks for the heads up since I'm only a mere 3 episodes away from that point.

Welp the end of that Ruby ep was frightening. And Lapis finally gets SOMETHING out at least.

Peridot's reactions to everything was A+

Blog Entries

"Onion Gang" uh... wow, wasn't expecting that. It actually got to me a little bit. Kinda wanna give Garbanzo a big hug... Onion too to a lesser degree.

Well, here it is, the episode that got me to start posting in this thread in the first place because of my Aqua Teen Hunger Force kick at the time, "Gem Harvest". Oh, dear God, that scene of Steven hollowing out the pumpkin. Actually reminded me of one of the Regular Show Halloween specials where a few characters get turned into pumpkins and smashed up. Andy is... well, okay, the character's an asshole but the fact that he's just kid-friendly Carl from ATHF is still a novelty to me. I only watched a little bit of this episode at the time it aired because I knew I wanted to get into the show properly at some point and not spoil too much for myself. Speaking of kid-friendly and Regular Show though, Andy calling Greg a turd caught me off guard. I know RS got to use that one way back in the first season but then they censored it for reruns. Seems weird they were allowed to use it here at all. Loved the sequence of the gems getting the veg gathered up. Making me mighty hungry for some corn on the cob though, and I don't even care much for the stuff. Hahaha, holy shit that wedding idea of Pearl's, though. It was nice to see Andy making an effort after all that, his whole speech to Steven about how he wanted everything to stay the way it was with his family hit home a little for me. Have someone like that in my own family and... well, it's hard to deal with a lot of the time.

I really wasn't ready for "Three Gems and a Baby". At least not that song about not being ready for a kid. Baby Steven was cute. Particularly grabbing Pearl's nose. It's interesting to get some insight into that strange transitional period where the gems had no clue what Steven was or if they'd ever get Rose back. Would be nice to maybe see an episode covering the actual events of Steven's birth at some point. Feels like the next logical step from here when it comes to flashback episodes.

Blog Entries

Opted to make this a separate post from the one talking about the last three episodes seeing as I've now hit the point where I've been advised to spoiler tag stuff.

"We both made a lot of mistakes when we were young. I thought disco was coming back, she started a war...", my God, I love this show. The tension between everyone in "Steven's Dream" was unreal. Seeing Steven go from 0 to 100 with how pissed off he was is probably the most genuinely human he's ever acted. Got a kick out of Garnet doing the classic bit of leaking info by accident before it was fully prompted and then immediately being like "Shoot! Now I've made it more interesting!". Okay, why did Steven need Greg to help him jump the fence when he could've just floated over it? And fuuuuuuuuuuuck, that huge blue woman is creepy. Seriously, watching Greg move closer to her sent shivers up my spine. Ohhhh, she's Blue Diamond, okay, okay. Yeah, this was super intense stuff. Also, Steven making that huge leap? Again, my gripe about him needing help to get over the fence. Oh, well. 

"Adventures in Light Distortion" was a surprisingly funny follow-up considering the events that preceded it. The gems all being squished to Ruby size was funny as was Pearl remarking that Peridot not telling them things is the reason they don't listen to her, plus a few cute bits like Puma Cub and Steven mentioning that he hoped Greg got to see some of space for the sake of song inspiration. Kinda curious as to whether or not the scene with Steven sending things into complete overdrive would have a 3D effect if I looked at it through old those red and blue cellophane glasses. Here's the thing though, if they're "70 human years ahead of schedule" does that not mean that Greg is still way the fuck behind them? I feel like I missed something as to how that's supposed to work with regards them locating Greg and bringing him home but I guess we'll see. 

Ah, okay, I was being a dumbass. It was only gonna take the gems 70 years to get there in the crappy Ruby ship. Of course Greg would have gotten there fast with Blue Diamond. I feel like I really should have plenty to say about "Gem Heist" but I really don't. Watching the gems trying to blend back in with their homeworld counterparts was mildly interesting, I guess? I enjoyed how pissed off Pearl was being a door opener. The sequence of Steven on that conveyor belt looked cool. Guess it figures that Greg would appear to be living it up in the human zoo. Dude lives in his van for Christ's sake. 

Blog Entries

This popped up on my recommended vids on YT before I even started the show, put off watching it to avoid spoilers (It only really covers season 1). It's nothing spectacular but I got a few chuckles out of it.

SPOILERS, SPOILERS EVERYWHERE

Am I the only one that's feeling let down by the season? I can't put my finger on it, maybe it's a lack of direction or simply too few standout episodes (Mindful Education and Last One Out of Beach City are the only real standalone classics, whereas Three Gems and a Baby, Steven's Dream, That Will Be All and Storm in the Room are really strong as well), but something feels off about it as a unit. After a good start, the Beach City episodes have been pretty crappy lately: Room for Ruby was annoying as shit for 8 minutes (Navey's voice!! AHHHH) and ends with a telegraphed twist that confirms all of Lapis' suspicions and doesn't progress her character at all. Rocknaldo was fucking stupid and saw Ronaldo at his absolute worst with no justification. Nobody asked for Tiger Philanthropist.

What's more noticeable is that the typically substantive dramatic episodes are missing something. Storm in the Room was excellent for 8-9 minutes but ended abruptly with a weak resolution. The Steven bomb space quintet sketched out awesome scenarios for tension and conflict, but I don't feel like we learned anything. What happened with Amethyst that whole time? In The Zoo, there were so many interesting existential questions about fate, happiness and freedom that they just dropped after two seconds. And collectively, I don't see where this all headed. Obviously, they will run into the diamonds at some point. But the imminent threat is missing and no new internal conflicts are being picked up. Maybe they need to start pushing the Steven/Connie relationship a bit more. Maybe that FUCKING EXCELLENT Pearl characterization in Last One Out of Beach City needs further exploration (it does).

I don't know, it's still watchable. But unless there's a masterful string of episodes to conclude this season, it's their weakest since 1a. Maybe this Lion sequel will turn things around, as Lion 3 did back in season 1. That's still one of my favorite episodes.
    Last edited by Traviud; 03-12-2017 at 03:22 PM.

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: John95

Blog Entries

yeah I totally agree that season 4's been light on both plot and character development, but I feel like the significance of a lot of the stuff we're seeing now won't be known until later on in the series. It definitely feels like a transition season - most of the internal conflicts among the main cast has been worked out, but the major threat of Homeworld invasion hasn't quite started yet. Just to rattle off a few:

-Pearl's whole "I miss Rose" arc that started as far back as Rose's Scabbard is mostly resolved with Mr. Greg, and Last One Out of Beach City is (hopefully) gonna be the start of her next major storyline.

-The season 3 finale wraps up Amethyst's self-esteem issues from way back in Tiger Millionaire, and the introduction of the Famethyst seems like the logical next step for her. Not to mention Tiger Philanthropist sorta acts as an epilogue to all that character development she's had so far.

-Storm in the Room is the culmination of Steven's doubt of Rose from Bismuth/the season 3 finale/Mindful Education and is definitely a major ep in Steven's overarching character arc.

Not that the lack of direction isn't a genuine criticism, though - Jasper's corruption at the end of season 3 basically wraps up a continuous list of threats that started way back in Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem. Seasons 1B, 2, 3 always had one of these overarching threats that they had to deal with - impending Peridot arrival, Malachite, Cluster, Jasper building an army, etc. Which leaves the Rubies floating around as basically the only thing tying all of season 4 together, except it's only been emphasized in one ep so far. I'm calling a Ruby squad return as the season 4 finale, but honestly at this point who knows.

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

I rewatched Room for Ruby and I just sorta can't believe Garnet let that shit happen. "worth a shot" wat. It seems like, given what they lost, that this was not worth it!

Still got love for the Ruby Squad, tho~

Blog Entries

my theory is that there was possibly a timeline where navy actually ends up joining the Crystal Gems, but it ended up not happening. hence "it was worth a shot."

but yea Steven goin HEY HERE'S YOUR SHIP RIGHT HERE was wh 

Whaddup, Wall~

Yeah I can imagine Garnet's future vision maybe didn't tell her the exact outcome, only a few as we saw with Steven which would be why she had two balloons, but at the same time...that's a VERY huge risk to take when your ship is at stake. I guess one would just say "future vision isn't perfect and she didn't see that" but man just hand that fkn ship over why don't you? Now we are in for...a LOT more Beach City! 

Blog Entries

Never Forget when Garnet straightup let Steven chat it up with Peridot in season 1, leading to the entire season 1B mess

Blog Entries

Didn't quite care for the first half of "The Zoo". The shit with the little voices was just a bit too unsettling. Even though everyone was happy it was for sure that same perspective Steven had of being against the lack of free will and how everything was artificial. Got a good laugh out of Steven bluntly asking Greg to slug him in the face, not to mention that one dude's smug fuckin' face when he was all "Walls do not open, they are walls!". The mating thing was to be expected but once it got to the point of them misinterpreting how Earth romance works it became amazing. Love the idea that given the chance, all of the men in this society would go gay for Greg (Can't imagine the little voice would've allowed that in the past since they kinda need to keep pumping out more humans to keep the zoo going when they aren't abducting folks from Earth). Those Amethysts acting as shoulders to cry on for the heartbroken humans was pretty funny.

"What's The Use of Feeling Blue?" was okay. I feel like I enjoyed the visual sequence of Greg and Steven trying to avoid detection more than the song itself. The scene at the beginning of "That Will Be All" was a pretty good fakeout from the previous episode's cliffhanger. Felt a little bit contrived how Steven and Greg were able to sneak around so easily considering just how plainly visible they were a lot of the time but if anything it sorta made them being spotted at the last second boarding the ship all the funnier. Holly Blue getting her comeuppance was immensely satisfying, especially from Pearl. Not sure what to make of Blue Diamond's supposed compassion for the beings of Earth at this point. Like, clearly she has some sense of sympathy for them but still not enough to actually stop any harm coming to the planet.

"The New Crystal Gems" didn't really do a whole lot for me. Lapis and Peridot using their powers to clean the Mayor Dewey van was cool, but that's about it, oh and I guess Lapis trying to do Garnet's voice was funny. Watching things go completely awry for them just got progressively more aggravating than funny and that largely comes down to Peridot and Lapis being complete assholes. The only real saving grace this episode has is Connie acknowledging that it must be really difficult for Steven to have to act like an adult for a bunch of superpowered children.

"Storm in the Room" now and I like that Steven hasn't bothered to change out of his zoo attire since he got home. Connie's fears about her mom getting into an accident are all too relatable and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD I KINDA HAD THIS SPOILED A LITTLE BUT STILL SEEING STEVEN AND ROSE TOGETHER IS JUST... AAHHHHHHHHH! Sweet Jesus, I didn't ask for these tears (Started welling up a few seconds before Steven did). Couldn't handle this. I adored it but my God did it hit hard. This kid needs answers and so do we, damn it! 

So...what's the deal with this show these days? When is Lion 4 coming out?

Was supposed to air the other week but got pushed back because all they want to air is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Teen Titans Go all day/all week or whatever. A lot of people are now suspecting it will get shoved into yet another Steven Bomb thanks to CN's stupid ass scheduling.

Blog Entries

leaked lol

(it's a cam recording, but still)

Fuck TTG and the vice grip it has on CN's schedule

Deep Frier of Shirts BlueRibbonCommittee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just saw "That Will Be All", and... there's so many songs in this show.

I've often wondered if a soundtrack CD is possible, but I'm not sure what hoops would have to be jumped through. The last Cartoon Network original to get one was The Powerpuff Girls, and while that didn't have half as many songs as this does in the show (I think there was only three, the intro, the close theme, and "Love Makes the World Go Round", which ironically was a hidden track), they got some bigger artists for that. I don't know if Steven Universe would need to do that as well. While it does seem to have a stronger and more dedicated fanbase, one other thing that might also hurt its chances is that I don't know how popular it is among the mainstream audience compared to The Powerpuff Girls during its peak.

I'd buy a Steven Universe soundtrack if it became available. I wonder if they could release one online...

Blog Entries

Deep Frier of Shirts BlueRibbonCommittee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, that works. I doubt we'll get a sold one like with PPG, but it's good enough. Right up to "What's the Use of Feeling Blue?", where I am right now. Download to me, baby!

Blog Entries

A Steven Universe RPG video game is in development right now. Apparently it's a sequel to the previous Steven Universe video game they released for mobile phones a few years ago and will be made by the same game studio, but unlike that game, this one will be an actual console video game.

Temporary Talking Head Suomynona's Avatar

When's the next episode coming up? I know the next one was supposed to air a week ago, but for some reason they pushed it back.

Thread Information