Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The history of the dildo/sex thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh...the phrase "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" comes to mind. I mean, if she were THAT repulsed by two guys fucking, she wouldn't actively seek it out to such an extent. She probably secretly got off on watching guys fuck.
    She would frequently create alternate AOL accounts, go into gay chat rooms, troll them and fuck with them then insult and bash, and then send chats out like "LOL LOOK I GOT THOSE GAYS REAL GOOD."

I really didn't get it. She was highly conservative, home-schooled all her kids, probably taught them to hate homosexuals. As soon as anyone revealed themselves to be gay she'd bash the hell out of them until they left. I know she got reported a few times, too.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    You've had intercourse, @Startug?
    I wish. I'm just imagining a scenario of high heels on my back and it hurting like hell. I can fantasize about it though.

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    I really didn't get it. She was highly conservative, home-schooled all her kids, probably taught them to hate homosexuals. As soon as anyone revealed themselves to be gay she'd bash the hell out of them until they left. I know she got reported a few times, too.
    I hate people like that. I am somewhat a Christian, still seeking for some faith, but I am a very tolerant person and I support the gay community. If God said you can't be gay, but he made gay people, that's not very fair now is it? Being homeschooled, I was taught to have an open mind and not to hate people.

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

The sad thing is I otherwise liked her very much and she was a great cook and sent me cookies through postal service (which somehow stayed fresh). She was super funny, knew her Simpsons Trivia well, and was once even a member here but sort of alienated herself. I befriended her quite easily but the homophobia was hard to come to terms with.

Blog Entries

I have a thing for  voyeurism .

I am a voyeur myself. 

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe-Joe Jnr Shabadoo View Post
    I get the appeal of spanking but what about those guys that like woman to stand on their naked body with high heels on?
    Yeah, that sort of shit scares me. You ever see CBT (Cock and Ball torture)? It's just...

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    You've had intercourse, @Startug?
    Heh...intercourse. So funny to see someone acting proper in such a blatantly filthy thread.

She would frequently create alternate AOL accounts, go into gay chat rooms, troll them and fuck with them then insult and bash, and then send chats out like "LOL LOOK I GOT THOSE GAYS REAL GOOD."

Sounds like she needs to munch a cunt and get over herself

Imagine if her kids came out to her in a fashion somewhat like this

Heh, her reaction would probably be like Capitan Hero's now that I think about it.

The sad thing is I otherwise liked her very much and she was a great cook and sent me cookies through postal service (which somehow stayed fresh). She was super funny, knew her Simpsons Trivia well, and was once even a member here but sort of alienated herself. I befriended her quite easily but the homophobia was hard to come to terms with.
    Wait...did she gay bash anyone on here?
    How to remaster

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

Yeah, that sort of shit scares me. You ever see CBT (Cock and Ball torture)? It's just...
    That shit is TERRIFYING. I once saw what was basically a "best of" CBT clip show. There was clothes pins and electrocution and high heels and paddles and more... I can honestly say that by the end of it, as a woman, MY penis hurt just from watching.

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes, Shaunbadia

Banned

Sounds like even Hilary Clinton's cock would hurt after watching that shit.

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Wait...did she gay bash anyone on here?
    This was over 8 or so years ago so I can't really remember, but I don't believe she did. She did make her feelings highly known, though, which probably contributed to it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Politely View Post
    I can honestly say that by the end of it, as a woman, MY penis hurt just from watching.
    Ah, yes. The phantom penis of empathy.

Hey, there's another thing. Penis envy. Any of you female members got it?

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

Maybe I'd want one for a day to see what it's like, but otherwise no. My lady bits and I are real friendly.

Hired Goon

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Politely View Post
    My lady bits and I are real friendly.

Blog Entries

Fair enough. How about you @kupomog and @Food Blog?

Didn't extend past the general curiosity of "I wonder what it'd be like to have a penis for a day and shoot cum?"

Blog Entries

It's odd, because I know penis envy is a well known theory, but I've never heard any guys (With the exception of those who get sex changes) ponder about having a vagina.

Blog Entries

so anyway @Shaunbadia how is your sex life

A source of fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's odd, because I know penis envy is a well known theory, but I've never heard any guys (With the exception of those who get sex changes) ponder about having a vagina.
    I've wondered what it feels like to have nothing there, but I wouldn't want one, what with the bleeding and all.

It would be nice to try it in sex, though.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

I knew a friend of mine who wanted to have boobs for a few hours to see how often they get in the way.

Hired Goon

Well I just had to explain why one of my browser tabs said "the history of the dildo" to one of my coworkers, that was fun!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome B. Wonderful View Post
    so anyway @Shaunbadia how is your sex life
    It's so-so at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Well I just had to explain why one of my browser tabs said "the history of the dildo" to one of my coworkers, that was fun!
    Why would you go into a thread with a title like "The history of the dildo" while at work?

Hired Goon

It wasn't NSFW-tagged

Blog Entries

Yeah, I was thinking Joey should have probably tagged it NSFW when he made it. But come on...The History of the Dildo hardly screams "Family Friendly", does it?

Blog Entries

maybe he misread it as the history of dill pickles?

27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOL View Post
    I knew a friend of mine who wanted to have boobs for a few hours to see how often they get in the way.
    Maybe he could wear a set of those fake rubber ones that guys use for breast feeding kids when the mom isn't around.

29. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

Blog Entries

I have had fleeting curious thoughts about this sort of thing, but I don't think these thoughts particularly apply to me personally, just a pure curiousity

Blog Entries

I see @Steve has remedied the lack of NSFW tag. BTW, what did your co-worker say when he saw the tab...and what did you say to him?

Nintendo Dance Party! ManiacalRoboKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey guys I'm back what have I missed?

*reads entire thread*

See ya guys forever again...

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Flimpson's Dracula View Post
    Like Seth MacFarlane's addiction to creating terrible new shows, Matt Groening has a problem with concluding a show. He needs therapy.

Blog Entries

Who was that guy?

34. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacalRoboKiller View Post
    Hey guys I'm back what have I missed?

*reads entire thread*

See ya guys forever again...

Bullshit! Since when did you have a problem with this sort of thing?

Blog Entries

He just wanted to be funeh.

Thread Information