Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: gamers are shit

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

man the 'misconstrued' argument sure is getting old. guess people can walk back anything they say as long as they plop out that buzzword

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

I wish i really knew who this was but he just sounds like every idiot out there. I mean, he brought up the Irish, that's just rule #1 for knowing people know nothing about racism

Blog Entries

jontron presents a how-to in false equivalency

Blog Entries

c'mon guys, stop being so racist to the poor white people

Blog Entries

a terrible and vain attempt to explain that he is not a white nationalist (it was misconstrued, I didn't mean that!, etc) but failed like anyone else who goes to these lengths.

At least he admitted he sucks at politics and will just continue doing his work (which he never updates anyway) to whichever people can still stand him somehow.

Blog Entries

i don't buy it, fully expect more twitter rants in the future.
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    I would listen to JonTron's apology except this would give him views which, in turn, would give him money.
    I'm not totally sure that it would actually since the video is unlisted.

Although let's face it, the only reason he would have unlisted that video is because he doesn't want it mixing in with his other content. As big a deal as this may seem there's probably a ton of people who watch his show that don't really follow anything he does outside of that and aren't aware of what's gone down over the past while. Why risk potentially losing another few thousand subscribers by drawing their attention to the shit he's been saying?
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

Back to other gamers being shit, Will Power is just awful. Well, scratch that, I'll be fair. He has potential to be a fairly watchable let's-player due to his enthusiasm but the hyparactive screaming and '"hyac-hyac-hyac" ruin any enjoyment I could get out of his videos.

Still, it's my own fault. Why complain about let's players when I'm perfectly capable of just firing up some of the games myself and not talking?

Blog Entries

Jon's been removed from Yooka-Laylee, people want refunds because "Fuck Censorship".
    Playtonic revealed yesterday that it would remove Jon “JonTron” Jafari’s voice role in Yooka-Laylee in a content patch, following the YouTuber’s controversial remarks regarding race and immigration. However, the studio is now facing an influx of complaints regarding this decision from its Kickstarter backers and Steam users, with many requesting refunds as a result of the developer’s decision to not have a man who erroneously claimed that “wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites” represent their company.
    Full article http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...0ocpSCl4ODY.99

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-can...cation=minibar

We’ve sat through your multicultural lectures and your preachy games aimed at degenerates and miscegenators
    Us Gamers have had to endure a lot of crap over the last few years. The targeted harassment by the mainstream press through Gamergate, the terrible launch and outright lies of highly anticpated video games, the outright censorship of art through “localization” policies, the continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby, the appropriation of our culture by so-called “gamers” on twitter. NO MORE!
    . We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base. In these times, you must understand that there might be some violent repurcussions if you intend to follow through with your pointless criticism
    Even if you insist on making the villains American Christians, consider mixing the races a bit to not target white people exclusively. There are plenty of nationalists of every stripe and every race and creed. So throw in some blacks and Mexicans
    Have the villains simply be misguided patriots forced into making their own nation vs. the will of an oppressive over-government, construed of all the people they turn their wrath against in their immediate surroundings. Their brutal physical and sexual violence towards their oppressors will then be explained as a reaction to harsh government policies and taxation, to show that both sides are wrong.
    We Americans have so few games to call our own, and we’re tired of losing them to multi-cultural bullshit.
    714 signatures, all for the sin of having white Americans as the villain in a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Time to go play some game where the protag is a scruffy white American male shooting a bunch of crooked brownies.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Don't give a shit about Far Cry but I've seen a handful of posts bitching about this. Funny stuff.

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528

Blog Entries

man i'm buzzing for far cry 5, love that series

just reloaded my old skyrim save, man i', gonna waste so many hours this weekend. but fuck i forgot how much space each save takes up , up to 9500kb rite now
    :gatorpee:

Quote Originally Posted by The Spruce Moose View Post
    https://twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528

I try to curb my more violent tendencies these days, but part of me wishes they tried this shit somewhere my kid was playing

Blog Entries

The new Doctor Who is a woman, and fans are taking it about as well as you would expect

Blog Entries

oops i read that and now i wanna fucking smash everything in my vicinity goddamn jesus fuckin hell

positive swing i told my mom the new doctor was a woman and she lit up with childlike joy at the idea that one of her favorite shows would finally be driven by a female doctor after fuckin decades. so fuck everyone.

Blog Entries

just another "childhood ruined" crowd

Blog Entries

wonder how n feels about all this

Blog Entries

lol The first of those posts complaining about Dr. Who really begs the question "Why the fuck are you even watching it if you don't like the new stuff that much in the first place?"

Blog Entries

probably for completion sake or "still better than 95% of TV" folk

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

just wanted to take to the internet to announce that i will continue to not watch this show that i have never seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Nitsy

Spruce Moose how do you find out this awful stuff, just wow
    I almost believed such people didn't make themselves heard on the internet anymore
    Even the noblest concerto can be stripped of its beauty and soul

Blog Entries

haha quite the opposite my friend

Blog Entries

nobody should be saying pissbab

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

tbh you should be going on the reddit threads and setting them on controversial. thats where the brain geniuses are at
    Why do they always need to shove "equality" down everyone's throats? We saw it with the last Ghostbusters flop and now there is talk of female Ocean's 11 and 007 films.
    Maybe they should concentrate on writing new things instead of forcing drastic changes to existing IPs. Wonder Woman seems to have done this correctly, as well as the Hunger Games adaptions
    Soon they will be rewriting Darth Vader into some sort of feminist hero...
    Was really hoping PC virtue signaling culture would stay out of our favorite franchises. But I guess Ghostbusters already broke that barrier.
    Ohh edgy!
    I don't know why she's not a Muslim minority, though. Ya know, cause diversity. But I guess if the doctor can change sexes, we can too, right? Who wants to be a firetruck?!
    I'm honestly considering jumping ship after Christmas. There's a difference between casting the right person and casting for gender/race. I'm far from sexist so don't play that card commenters. I loved Gomez and think she's the most amazing Master EVER! I just don't know what I'm going to do. This sucks!
    What would you feel if batman acted by a woman or catwoman by a man? The doctor is like a superhero whose gender became symbolic and he should be a man.
    Watch the ratings plummet next season. Gender Reversing characters doesn't sell, lots of people love to talk about how great it is, but the silent majority don't like it, I suspect this will be last straw for many dissapointed with the latest seasons of doctor who.
    Haven't been interested in Doctor Who since I became a fucking adult. Still sad to learn that something such as gender politics is more important than story telling.
    What I wish happened:
    "Let's make the Doctor a female because we have a great storyline and it'll totally relate to the doctor being female. It'll be great characterization and writing."
    What actually happened:
    "LETS MAKE THE DOCTOR A WOMAN CAUSE OF FEMINISM AND THEN LETS SHOVE IT DOWN EVERYONES THROAT. LOOK. A WOMAN. ITS A WOMAN. ITS A GIRL. SHE HAS TITS. SHEBHAS A VAGINA. WE ARE PROGRESSIVE."
    Seems like a desperation move. Nobody has been watching because it's shit, now they can say if you don't watch it, you're sexist. Typical SJW scumbag tactics.
    The only problem I have isn't even related to DW. It's gonna give those "gender fluid"-idiots some pride.
    Doctor cucko... No thanks.
    Got a problem with male characters BBC? Good for you, now watch me stop giving a shit about you.
    It was obvious the BBC would do this bullshit when they turned the master into Missy. Ruin the heritage of the show to appease the sensitive liberals, ie, force diversity

Blog Entries

doctor cucko

All right time to finally start watching a Doctor Who

direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Blog Entries

what does that dude mean when he says "the classical liberalism of the empty child"

Blog Entries

I must have watched that episode at least 10 times and honestly I couldn't tell you.

Thread Information