Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 727



Thread: gamers are shit



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #301
    oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Partying in the burbs
    Posts
    13,491
    Blog Entries
    1


    good job making sure the shit thread didn't get any more attention there
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist


  2. #302
    Proud of Being Lame Nitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    3,953


    I'm surprised a mod hasn't closed it.

    #attention
    Get woke, go broke

  3. #303
    direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,551
    Blog Entries
    42


    just shut the fuck up
    any more lock requests or "this is a shit thread" posts (basically equivalent) from now on will be met with an infraction
    I hold the naive hope that this is a fairly worthwhile discussion to have on a website with a large amount of 12-15 year old boys (because when I was that age, I had some ludicrous opinions) even if I find some of the opinions expressed within it completely farcical and aggravating
    post constructively or don't post

  4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Tromboon

  5. #304
    withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,215


    I for one want this open forever to showcase dohmer and others absolute stupidity


  6. #305
    Banned D'ohmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,923
    Blog Entries
    14


    Quote Originally Posted by hamm View Post
    agree with me completely or don't post
    FTFY


  7. #306


    Hah! I wasn't kidding. Adam Baldwin, with Youtube personality Internet Aristocrat, on The Ed Morrissey Show. This actually happened.

    Last edited by Channel Surfer; 09-04-2014 at 06:27 PM.

  8. #307
    oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Partying in the burbs
    Posts
    13,491
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by D'ohmer View Post
    FTFY
    well duh how can we have the discussion he's asking for without everyone agreeing on everything

  9. #308
    Banned D'ohmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,923
    Blog Entries
    14


    Quote Originally Posted by The Spruce Moose View Post
    well duh how can we have the discussion he's asking for without everyone agreeing on everything
    There's a type of discussion like that. It's called "circle jerking".

  10. #309
    oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Partying in the burbs
    Posts
    13,491
    Blog Entries
    1


    there's a big difference between educating through debate and circlejerking a tired old argument and I'm pretty sure hamm leans towards the former

  11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: tyler

  12. #310
    Mobster DoctorMcGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,817


    Quote Originally Posted by The Spruce Moose View Post
    there's a big difference between educating through debate and circlejerking a tired old argument and I'm pretty sure hamm leans towards the former
    Even my short time here had made the opposite obvious.


  13. #311
    done with doing deadname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,427
    Blog Entries
    1


    not all arguments are valid. yours really really aren't. sometimes people get tired of reiterating the same points to dohmer and an ever rotating cast of teens
    there really was one way to be and this is not it, we think


  14. #312
    Mobster DoctorMcGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,817


    It's your opinion that mine aren't, and I think yours, hamm's, and N's aren't.

    Also, isn't Hamm, like, 18? Impressive how he gained such incredible life experience in four years that he can outright declare other people wrong because he disagrees with them.


  15. #313
    in the back of a pick-up Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,858
    Blog Entries
    5


    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMcGann View Post
    yours, hamm's, and N's aren't.
    twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

  16. #314
    Mobster DoctorMcGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,817


    Hamm, N, and xapiron seem to pretty much agree. Who did you think I was responding to?

  17. #315
    done with doing deadname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,427
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMcGann View Post
    Hamm, N, and xapiron seem to pretty much agree. Who did you think I was responding to?
    when your very first post in this thread was an outright lie it's difficult to take your opinions seriously. your opinions are not unique. i have seen them before, and decided they were wrong (and harmful to society). opinions don't exist in this abstract void where they never have real effects on real life.

  18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: tyler

  19. #316
    Mobster DoctorMcGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,817


    It wasn't a lie, it was something I had seen repeated as fact and thus thought was true. Upon research, it seems unlikely.

    And frankly, I think you lot have some ridiculously terrible opinions and attitudes too. Which I think have an equal possibility to change society, and not, IMO, for the better in a lot of cases.


  20. #317
    done with doing deadname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,427
    Blog Entries
    1


    ok? i don't think any of my beliefs are that terrible? but if you can explain how i am being harmful that would be nice. i try not to be a bad person.

  21. #318
    Mobster DoctorMcGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,817


    Stuff like this: "when a woman doesn't let a man do things, it is not because she hates all men and thinks they are inferior. it is because she is scared of him."

    Because, what, women are fragile little petals who are so terrified of men that men have to stop doing things? That surely isn't a view about women I'd like to see perpetuated.


  22. #319
    Hired Goon box elder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,666


    Are you mentally challenged in any way? I'm not making a joke, I'm serious

  23. #320
    Mobster DoctorMcGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,817


    No, I'm not. What about the above post made you ask such a question?


  24. #321
    Banned D'ohmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,923
    Blog Entries
    14


    @DoctorMcGann is being very fair to both sides, and people are still bashing him in the most immature ways possible.

    What a joke of a thread.

  25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

  26. #322
    coughing up snot Insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    driveway
    Posts
    19,771
    Blog Entries
    42


    For the love of cock, shut the fuck up.

    please


  27. #323
    in the back of a pick-up Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,858
    Blog Entries
    5


    thumbs up by pkkao

  28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

  29. #324
    a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where immobile steel rims crack
    Posts
    8,633
    Blog Entries
    9


    @D'ohmer do you ever actually take in what you read, or do you just sit there mumbling "that's just their opinion" to yourself over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.


  30. #325
    Banned D'ohmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,923
    Blog Entries
    14


    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    For the love of cock, shut the fuck up.

    please
    I was just standing up for someone who was being mistreated. If that's enough to piss you off, then you really need to relax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 View Post
    @D'ohmer do you ever actually take in what you read, or do you just sit there mumbling "that's just their opinion" to yourself over and over again.
    What do you mean? When I read something I disagree with, I tend to just remind myself that it's their opinion and move on.

  31. #326
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,665
    Blog Entries
    203


    Was thumbing-up "what a joke of a thread" because I guess it wouldn't be a constructive post on its own.

    I don't even care about this argument anymore.


  32. #327
    coughing up snot Insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    driveway
    Posts
    19,771
    Blog Entries
    42


    at this point I'm not even sure what the argument is anymore

  33. #328
    direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,551
    Blog Entries
    42


    I'm not 18, I'm 20

    edit: really getting to the crux of the issue here

  34. #329
    direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,551
    Blog Entries
    42


    Quote Originally Posted by D'ohmer View Post
    FTFY
    also no, you can argue your points if your want
    but "this thread is dumb", "lock this, mods" etc is not a coherent argument

  35. #330
    withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,215


    this thread is the proof that we shouldn't have just let dohmer run rampant in the Simpsons section with his whole "this is my opinion it can't possibly be wrong" thing. hopefully we can all learn something.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •