Thread: Forced Music Expansion

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Forced Music Expansion

I was uncertain as to whether I should post this in the media section, or here. I suppose if there was just a music section and it wasn''t mixed in with the media section I would have posted it there, but it's fine here too I guess.

If a thread like this already exists then I apologise, but I did look and couldn't find one.

The aim of this ''game'' is to introduce people to new music. I post a song, the next person listens to it (all the way through, preferably), rates out of 10, and ideally writes a little mini-review of the song, then the next user rates and reviews that and so on and so forth.

Also, make sure you write the artist and title of the song when you post the link, as the YouTube video you post may not be available in another users country.

But anyway, without further adieu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Greq05zAS9g

We kind of have that already with the NHC music showdown a few threads down.
    I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz123 View Post
    I'm like the dexter of masturbation.

Hmm, I think mine is different enough from that one to have it's own thread.

The people and songs have already been determined for that one, whereas this one is just the next user to post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Greq05zAS9g

Blog Entries

The formatting of the text in your posts seems so...poetic...but this is an internet forum, not a poetry journal.
    How to remaster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    The formatting of the text in your posts seems so...poetic...but this is an internet forum, not a poetry journal.
    Force of habit, it's the way I've written on forums for years. I didn't even really notice until you just pointed it out, I just kinda do it sub-consciously. I just like dog it, really.

Anywho I shall attempt to get this thread going properly one last time.
    Joanna Newsom - 81

(Just realised I forgot to specify the artist and song myself, after instructing everyone to.

Yet another ''final'' attempt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Greq05zAS9g
    I'd be lying if I said my life was perfect before my cheek started melting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matozoa View Post
    I was uncertain as to whether I should post this in the media section, or here. I suppose if there was just a music section and it wasn''t mixed in with the media section I would have posted it there, but it's fine here too I guess.

If a thread like this already exists then I apologise, but I did look and couldn't find one.

The aim of this ''game'' is to introduce people to new music. I post a song, the next person listens to it (all the way through, preferably), rates out of 10, and ideally writes a little mini-review of the song, then the next user rates and reviews that and so on and so forth.

Also, make sure you write the artist and title of the song when you post the link, as the YouTube video you post may not be available in another users country.

But anyway, without further adieu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Greq05zAS9g
    Change your format

Thread Information