Thread: Did Fox pull a "Murder Police" with "Bordertown"?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Did Fox pull a "Murder Police" with "Bordertown"?

OOPS - did I call it Borderlands?

Fox just announced its midseason 2015 schedule...and Bordertown, which was supposed to premiere this season, is nowhere on it. Instead, when Mulaney ends, it will be replaced with another live-action sitcom, The Last Man on Earth (apparently, it stars Will Forte as one of the few survivors of some near-future disaster).

Blog Entries

Haha I'll change the title.

And yeah looks like Bordertown is pushed to either late season 2015 (somewhat possible), summer 2015 (more possible), fall 2015 (very possible) or somewhere that's not FOX (extremeley possible)
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Looking at that pic again made me realize how ugly and unpolished it looks compared to Bob's Burgers. It looks like aTracy Ullman version of Bob's Burgers set in Arizona, not Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    OOPS - did I call it Borderlands?

Fox just announced its midseason 2015 schedule...and Bordertown, which was supposed to premiere this season, is nowhere on it. Instead, when Mulaney ends, it will be replaced with another live-action sitcom, The Last Man on Earth (apparently, it stars Will Forte as one of the few survivors of some near-future disaster).
    hey that's my thesis. I asked that in another thread earlier. found it, Bob's Burgers apparently:

Quote Originally Posted by Startug View Post
    On March 1, Bob's Burgers returns to the 7:30 slot. Honestly, seeing how well it's survived the death slot numerous times and coming back on top, I'm not too worried. Instead of Mulaney at 9:30, it's now The Last Man on Earth. I'm still surprised they haven't announced the Bordertown premiere date though. Perhaps it's been pushed to the Fall season. If not, I'd be surprised if Fox pulled a Murder Police.
    Yeah, I'm actually guessing that production is running late, but more surprised if no episodes are done. They've been working on "The Engagement" since Q1 2014 at least and the script for the season finale was copyrighted in August. They don't have any excuses I don't think, but it does sound like something fishy is going on. Currently, Fox still has Bordertown on Fox Flash.

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    Instead, when Mulaney ends, it will be replaced with another live-action sitcom, The Last Man on Earth (apparently, it stars Will Forte as one of the few survivors of some near-future disaster).
    Oh good, they're bringing back Woops!

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: friz, Ryan, Sam, Startug

Thread Information