Thread: Continue The Story

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Santa's Little Helper Bart The Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Continue The Story

Your job is to continue the story below. GO!

One fine evening,a man named Homer was strolling down the block when he saw his wife named Marge. Immediately,he takes out a knife.........................

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

and hands it to his wife, who heads into their house and puts it in the sink. Their neighbor, Janette, comes in from the back door bleeding profusely from her nose and says...

Banned
    Blog Entries

..."Arrgghh!" The woman screams, pointing her finger at Homer, "That's him! He did it!". Homer shiftily looks left to right and shakes nervously, as Marge steps over to him in surprise. "Homer? What happened earlier?"

Banned
    standing atop the ruins of OSS' crushed dreams

"Some ugly and unintelligible jackoff named Rembrandt framed me for murder." Homer said, shrugging his shoulders as if it were the most common thing in the world. Just then, the ugly and unintelligible Rembrandt arrived on the scene...
    Last edited by King of Infinite Space; 07-01-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

"Ah, typical." Homer said, stroking his chin with his fat four-fingered hand, "The culprit returning to the scene of the crime."

"I didnae do it, I tell ya." Rembrandt protested in an extremely stereotypical Scottish accent, "For 'ah was framed too."

Banned
    Blog Entries

"I heard the victim liked Hungry Hungry Homer" Homer said.

"Just because someone liked one episode i didint like, dosent mean i killed her" Rembrandt protested.

*Chief Wiggum arrives at the scene*

Blog Entries

"Did somebody order a pizza?" Wiggum asked holding one out.
    "No." said Homer, looking particularly angry.
    Suddenly Marge started having convulsions, because...

Banned

Rembrandt's willy had popped out. Homer would later compare it to a worm that juts out of an apple being held by a baby's arm. Wiggum now had no choice but to arrest the obscene Scotsman. If not for murder, then for indecent exposure.

Banned
    Blog Entries

"You're under arrest, you bastard. People like you should be in jail!" Chief Wiggum shouted as he handcuffed Rembrandt.

"But I tells ya, I didnae rape anyone!"

"What? Nobody mentioned rape..." Wiggum deduced...

Banned
    Blog Entries

That Rembrandt first raped the woman than killed her.

"No, thats all lies! I dont do things like that. She might have liked Hungry Hungry Homer but....." Rembrandt protested before being interrupted by Homer.

"We heard someone say, that they saw you angry at the woman outside of the house, the night before. You yelled "HOW ANYONE CAN LIKE THAT CRAP EPISODE IS BEYOND ME! IM GONNA KILL YOU! Homer said"

No thats lies, stop trying to make me look like the culprit. Rembrandt protested.

Banned

It was then that a huge beam of light shot up into the night sky. Projected onto the dark blue clouds was a picture of a heavily lubed dildo. It was the rape signal. Shaunbadia stopped his tinkering with the rapemobile, and stood to attention, his gaze firmly fixed on the rape signal.

Banned
    Blog Entries

"Thats it! He was the culprit, i heard him yell at the woman the same thing, and it was probably him who lied too"' Rembrandt said.

"He was drinking beer while the murder happened, so it cant be him" Homer said.

"No he might have lied, again stop trying to make me look like the bad guy!" Rembrandt protested.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Shaunbadia gasped. "Somewhere, there's a potential rape victim waiting for me." He said, even though practically anyone was a potential rape victim in his books, "To the rapemobile!"

After putting on his special "rape-suit", he sped down the road in his specially modified car, and found Diversity Pumpkin's corpse lying on the road. "Aha! My victim!"...

Banned
    Blog Entries

"That murder happened after the other murder, you called these guys here for an alibi right" Homer said.

"Stop with those lies! I did not do it, i did not kill her, i did not use the hacksaw too..... Rembrandt protested.

We did not hear anything about a hacksaw. Homer decuded.....

Banned

Homer decuded.....
    ...that Homer the Stonecutter keeps fucking up the story.

Banned
    Blog Entries

"No, he does not keep fucking up the story, he can write what he want". Homer decuded.

Banned
    Blog Entries

And then, for no apparent reason, there was an explosion in the Simpsons house. The entire family and Rembrandt died in a horrible, fiery burning death, and the plot was now focused on Shaunbadia.

Banned

...only Rembrandt wasn't dead. No, he was merely in a coma. Dead to the world, but not to the plot. It was at this point that a helicopter chose to land...

Banned
    Blog Entries

And out there arrivied Jake, an old Simpsons veteran. He said.....

Banned
    Blog Entries

...Right in the middle of the crater that was formerly home to the Simpsons house. A man in a black suit wearing dark sunglasses got out of the helicopter and found Rembrandt. He checked his pulse to see if he was alive. "He's still alive. Our mission went completely as planned."...

Banned

Agent Panther removed his sunglasses. Turning to Agents Jake and Raspberry, Panther grinned. But Jake and Raspberry were not looking at Panther, their attention was on the caped figure closing in on the body of one Diversity Pumpkin across the road.

Blog Entries

And then Raspberry, seeing things like "rapemobile" come in while he was away, did a face palm and closed the thread.

The End

Thread Information