Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sanjay and Craig

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

greenblatt and bartlett need to hurry with their new shows (though honestly i'm sure it's not under their control, i'm sure they're being put through the wringer trying to deal with nick's incompetent execs) and save nickelodeon because jeez these shows are terrible. as awful as the live-action programs are a few inspired animated shows could make that more forgivable but nope. honestly as bad as it is now spongebob is still probably the best thing on the channel. ugh that's so wrong.

i've seen one episode of this and breadwinners and it was all incoherent nonsense. breadwinners is far worse but this isn't much better. has had a few talented storyboarders waste their time on it too, a few of regular show's crew have shown up on it i believe.

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Oh man, this is possibly the worst Nickelodeon show I've ever seen. The episode Unbarfable made me want to vomit and this is coming from someone who's able to sit through the Saw movies. It does not take it's target audience seriously at all and it just relies on "hahaha. bodily fuctions are funny" type of humor and it does it in the most intelligence-insulting way possible. Now I did read the Captain Underpants books as a kid, but those books were basically the concept of this show done right. At least those books took their target audience seriously and the two leading characters aren't assholes like Sanjay and Craig. It is just a abysmal show and it depresses me that this is what kids watch these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkass Homer View Post
    I guess this is the same Nicholson who did Joker in the Batman 1989 movie.

Blog Entries

hahaha there's an episode where the two main characters try making their friend throw up? wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

would think this show'd be right up ur alley BMC

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

That's an odd thing to say.

Thread Information