Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Bands of the 90's?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

No to cooties and sisters. Shoskin's Avatar

@hanna hilton "Mutt" Lange is a fool. How could you cheat on such a beautiful woman?
    Origi corner taken quickly.

Blog Entries

idk

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: goodfella

seems weird and scary GlitterCat's Avatar

Garbage, Hole, No Doubt, Hootie and the Blowfish, Del Amitri, Vertical Horizon, LIT, Spin Doctors.

Nirvana (band)
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    Soundgarden

Blog Entries

Ween, Smashing Pumpkins, Goo Goo Dolls

Anything from the MTV era which sounded harsh and dirty, all this grunge and metal
    I would also mention Primus and Metallica here as main inspirers for me to start how to play music instruments, bass guitar, and drums as mentioned on https://simplydrum.com/p/best-drum-r...cellent-sound/ particularly. I even got myself a small home studio where I mess around with it.
    Last edited by JayJane; 05-15-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJane View Post

Anything from the MTV era which sounded harsh and dirty, all this grunge and metal
    I would also mention Primus and Metallica here as main inspirers for me to start how to play music instruments, bass guitar, and drums as mentioned on particularly. I even got myself a small home studio where I mess around with it.
    Have never heard of this band before. Thanks for discovering it to me. This song is a masterpiece imo.

Not necessarily my favorite band from the 90's, but definitely one of the best albums of the decade and one you don't hear about as much as you should is Portishead's Dummy. It is by far some of the most haunting music I've ever heard. It has such a slinky groove to the whole thing. It's both incredibly sexy and unnerving.
    Last edited by cowolter; 06-21-2020 at 01:13 PM.

I don't take returns. Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In no order:

Nirvana
    Radiohead
    Oasis
    The Verge
    Blur
    Metallica
    Megadeth

As you can see, I like a lot of rock bands.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Quote the post above you, it gives me an enormous sense of a slow computer.

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    In no order:
    The Verge
    The Verve, Right?

I don't take returns. Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, the one that made Bittersweet Symphony.

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They have plenty of good songs.

it was Nirvana!
    I like this !

Thread Information