Thread: The push to 300

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

The push to 300

When I popped out of my mama on that cold winters morn all those years ago I made it my goal to achieve 300 posts on a messaging board of a scripted animated television program I am closer to that goal than ever before this is shaping up to be the feel good story of 2019 please help me get there.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I don’t want to ruffle any feathers but it needs to be said that I enjoy a good chilli in moderation within reason.Also if I could only hear one thing it would be noises.That is all.

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

When I came here a few years back I let it be known to everyone near & close and far & wide that I’m a man with full omelet bar privileges a $14.95 value at the time but now with inflation that total is nearing $19.00 and I don’t take that privilege lightly nor should I and now for me to be nearing this milestone that they said couldn’t be done it just goes to show that if you work hard,believe in yourself and put in the effort nothing is impossible.

I’d like to take a moment to thank some of the people that were instrumental in making this dream a reality:Mom,Uncle Carlos,T-Dawg,T-Dog,Jeff,Becka,T-Dog,Tom Brokaw,The entire 2003 Utah Jazz,Mike,Stella,Nelson Mandella,Mike #2,Connie,The other Mike,Dunston from the hit feature film Dunston Checks in,Granny Steve,Pete,Ximena,etc.

Special thanks to Pat Sajak you know why and I’ll never be able to properly thank you for what you did.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

i believe in you lou

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Thanks Samuel but I’m beginning to have my doubts I will solider on because that is what I do but maybe it is true what everyone says “Never dream because you will fail miserably and end up working at a taco stand for $3 a year while you cry yourself to sleep every night”?

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Okay I did it now what?

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I’ve reached my goal yet I feel nothing no immense joy or orgasmic euphoria heck not even a sense of mild bemusement.Was it all a lie?Are dreams & goals just a fictitious pipe dream created by Big Tobacco to trick us in to trying? I say yes to both questions.

Blog Entries

welcome to the nhc

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Well thats offputting information.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

My new goal is 411 by 2021

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

ICYMI I announced in another thread that me and the boys at going to a petting zoo tomorrow and we plan on bringing it in a BIG WAY.

Thread Information