Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2654

Thread: Season 25 Information Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsbart View Post
    Why is the Sideshow Bob episode called The man who grew too much?
    I think its referencing how he has "grown" as a person. He might say that he's moved past murdering Bart and has other aspirations, or he has grown TOO much and is a new kind of evil. We'll see.
    UP AND ATOM!

Blog Entries

new kind of evil could be nice

Blog Entries

Why is the Sideshow Bob episode called The man who grew too much?
    It's about the subplot. Jimbo has to deal with a massive erection for the final fifteen minutes of the episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsbart View Post
    About milk, remember that this word has several meanings...

Well, both plots of the new Sideshow Bob ep actually sound legitimately interesting to me. Even "Diggs" could have potential, and another Selman-showrun episode is always a good thing (if "Brick" is the missing RABF21 it looks like he's now up to three episodes per production line).
    Season 32 Ratings
    Undercover Burns ​B- I, Carumbus ​C- Now Museum, Now You Don't ​D Treehouse of Horror XXXI ​B- The 7 Beer Itch ​D Podcast News ​B Three Dreams Denied ​C+ The Road to Cincinnati B- Sorry Not Sorry B- A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas ​D+ The Dad-Feelings Limited ​B Diary Queen ​C+ Wad Goals ​C Yokel Hero ​D+ Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars? ​D- Manger Things ​C+ Uncut Femmes ​B Burger Kings ​B- Panic on the Streets of Springfield ​B- Mother and Child Reunion ​B The Man from G.R.A.M.P.A. ​C+ The Last Barfighter ​B+

We're out of time.

Ledesma hasn't released more info, but I'm assuming the new Bob episode is written by Frink, who has written more Bob-centric episodes than any other writer.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

That shot of Bob behind the desk gave me Italian Bob flashbacks.

I hope and PRAY it isn't as bad as that abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Ledesma hasn't released more info, but I'm assuming the new Bob episode is written by Frink, who has written more Bob-centric episodes than any other writer.
    He already tweeted the script cover a few days ago - it's by Jeff Westbrook.

Nintendo Dance Party! ManiacalRoboKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to more Sideshow Bob and I'm one of the VERY few who think there hasn't been a bad Bob episode. Well the Frank Grimes Jr. one comes pretty damn close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Flimpson's Dracula View Post
    Like Seth MacFarlane's addiction to creating terrible new shows, Matt Groening has a problem with concluding a show. He needs therapy.

Blog Entries

I knew we would get another Sideshow Bob episode this season, looking forward for it. Even though his latest episodes have been really bad, but there's always hoping. Season 17 and 21 just happened to be really bad seasons where the Bob episodes sadly got stuffed into, but 25 is way better than both these seasons so far. The Marge subplot seems that it could be really funny, maybe make a tinier version of ''Secrets Of A Succesfull Marriage'' but with Marge instead of Homer.

Quote Originally Posted by friz View Post
    It's about the subplot. Jimbo has to deal with a massive erection for the final fifteen minutes of the episode.
    Luckily South Park showed us what to do when you get a massive erection...
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

SABF08 – Diggs
    Written by Dan Greaney & Allen Glazier

Source: https://twitter.com/mxedtr/status/43...367040/photo/1

Interesting (and good) to see another Dan Greaney episode - is this his first writing credit since he dropped from co-executive producer to producer?

We're out of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    He already tweeted the script cover a few days ago - it's by Jeff Westbrook.
    Good to know. I stand corrected. And Westbrook's always a good choice.

We're out of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Interesting (and good) to see another Dan Greaney episode - is this his first writing credit since he dropped from co-executive producer to producer?
    His second. He co-wrote the season 21 finale, also with his partner Allen Glazier.

EDIT: Something I realized. This is Dan Greaney's 18th year as a Simpsons writer/producer. He already broke past George Meyer's 16 season record.

It's also his 15th 'written by' credited episode. Not nearly as many as Tim Long or Matt Selman, but still ahead of Meyer.
    Last edited by jbauer; 02-19-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries

The only Bob episodes I'm not too keen on are Krusty Gets Busted and Sideshow Bob Roberts. My favorite is The Italian Bob, and I'm hoping this new one may top it.

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Happy to see the Greaney / Glazier tandem return.
    Judge Me Tender was somewhat of a cross-promotional misfire but their involvement is the best thing I've heard about Diggs thus far.

I'm also enthusiastic about a Lisa-centric Sideshow Bob episode. It's long overdue.

Shame we've still got to wait another 2 1/2 weeks for both of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by SchmatisfiedHomer View Post
    When was the last time we had a subplot in a Sideshow Bob episode?
    This will be the first one. A subplot in a Sideshow Bob is odd.

Blog Entries

Come to think of it, if properly executed the subplot could very well converge into the main plot easily. It just depends on whether the writers are going to do that or have two completely separate plots (like Mr. Sparkle and the main plot of In Marge We Trust, they barely interact).

Curiouser and curiouser MindQuad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    Season 17 and 21 just happened to be really bad seasons where the Bob episodes sadly got stuffed into, but 25 is way better than both these seasons so far. The Marge subplot seems that it could be really funny, maybe make a tinier version of ''Secrets Of A Succesfull Marriage'' but with Marge instead of Homer.
    Yayyy another Zombie rehash of a classic Simpsons! And dear lord, if season 25 - which from what I've seen is one of the most abominable excuses for, not only Simpsons, but comedy in general, is better than those two seasons, I don't even want to begin to imagine how atrocious they are. No joke, I haven't seen those seasons in their entirely, just maybe a few episodes here and there, but this statement actually has me genuinely curious to see if the show HAS sunken to depths below the atrocity I've witnessed this season.

Aww @D'ohmer, what don't you like about "Krusty Gets Busted"? It was always a favorite of mine of the early eps (for some reason it seemed kinda rare, like they hardly ever played it in reruns), I loved the mystery of the episode and how it was like the first time Bart and Lisa teamed up to solve a Sideshow Bob scheme and bring their hero, Krusty, to freedom. That's like iconic Simpsons right there! Also you dislike "Sideshow Bob Roberts"? I guess you don't really care for the satirical aspect of the Simpsons very much then, right? That is an honest question.

Blog Entries

i like krusty gets busted but since i started watching later episodes and already knew of sideshow bob as a character, the mystery aspect wasn't as fun as it could have been

anyway i always look forward to a new bob episode, even if nowadays they aren't as entertaining.

I will be assuming that if Sideshow Bob survives in "The Man who Grew too Much", he will not be the character who is getting killed off since the next future episode with Bob probably hasn't even been written yet by now and I assume this "death" episode must now be in post production.

There is a slim chance Bob could die in TMWGTM because Kelsey could have recorded his lines without reading the completed script since Harry Shearer and a number of guest stars have recorded their lines over the phone.

wanna live like Surströmming Elliot76's Avatar

The death is predicted to happen in Season 26, not Season 25 so no, it won't be Bob in The Man who Grew too Much.
    "Maybe there is no moral. Maybe it’s just a bunch of stuff that happened."
    - The Simpsons

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by biffwestwood View Post
    I will be assuming that if Sideshow Bob survives in "The Man who Grew too Much", he will not be the character who is getting killed off
    Why hasn't the first post been edited to include this gem of information?

Blog Entries

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>SPOILER ALERT <a href="http://t.co/AftnjU2SVm">pic.twitter.com/AftnjU2SVm</a></p>&mdash; Matt Selman (@mattselman) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattselman/statuses/436028469982408705">February 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: friz

BrokenBox

That homer looks like classic homer

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Monty

FOX has switched the air order of the March 9th episodes for some reason:

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main...D=1z4&mo=3&d=2

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

That also says a premiere is airing at 7:30...when's the last night that happened?

Blog Entries

It looks like AD will be starting at 7pm every week. Because Cosmos is running for 13 weeks at 9pm
    "I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
    - A. J. Liebling (1904-1963)

" Well i always thought if a song was not going to say something, it should be an instrumental "
    - Gil Scott Heron ( NPR 1985 )

Quote Originally Posted by qwerasdf View Post
    It looks like AD will be starting at 7pm every week. Because Cosmos is running for 13 weeks at 9pm
    Bob's Burgers at 7, American Dad at 7:30, and Family Guy at 8:30.

There's a major weather delay at the Daytona 500 (it started at 2:15 Eastern and, at 6:45, is still going on without NASCAR saying that they're delaying the race until tomorrow).

I have a feeling they're going to try to get this race finished tonight, under the lights, but they still have 400 miles to go (although at any time after another 150, which would reach the halfway point, NASCAR can tell the teams, "It's getting too late; we're going to end the race after X number of laps"). Since tonight is a repeat of "Yellow Subterfuge", I wouldn't be surprised if they make it a west-only broadcast.

UPDATE: Fox's NASCAR coverage resumed at 8:00 Eastern, so don't expect an episode to air tonight in the Eastern or Central time zone. They will try to run the entire remaining distance tonight.
    Whether or not an episode airs in the Mountain and Pacific depends on (a) how long the rest of the race takes (there could be another rainstorm that causes it to end early), and (b) if it does end before 10 Pacific, what Fox decides to do with the remaining time (e.g. if it ends at 9:30, air The Simpsons, Family Guy, or the scheduled American Dad episode).
    Also note that Bob's Burgers and American Dad aired as scheduled at 7:00 and 7:30 during the rain delay, but they aired different episodes than they had announced (in fact, AD aired an episode that it aired last week).
    Last edited by That Don Guy; 02-23-2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: 8:00 Update

SABF20 – Clown In The Dumps

Source: http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwe...23213710&SID=1

33. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Thread Information