Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

gaygaygaydisneygay 2 Anxiety Online's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterland Buddies View Post
    Also, people use he/she because they don’t know their gender.
    so I mean, just use they? like i go by they/them pronouns so idk just using they when referring to someone whos gender ur not sure of is so much easier.

Blog Entries

absolute legend for using their in the same sentence defending usage of he/she

Blog Entries

im dabbing

Whoever banned Pubic Hair deserves a medal. He/she tried to come back under the name “Pubic Hair”, however, we all knew who he/she was, so he/she got banned for the second time. He/she needs to learn that he/she is not fit to be in the NHC due to what he/she said about Sherri and Terri. I am really overusing the word he/she, so let’s stop. Also, I think we are done with this subject.

I am aware that we saw Bart’s d**k twice, but please, we are done with this subject.

Blog Entries

sherri and terri are not characters lol theyre background elements lol. u ppl are weird af

I’m not weird. Sherri and Terri ARE characters. I made that clear to you.

Blog Entries

Sherri and Terri don't really DO anything outside of being bitchy to Bart and Lisa though (Well, that and casually hooking up with Future Bart), they have no real reason to be expanded upon as characters because they're one-dimensional assholes by design and serve no purpose otherwise. At that rate you may as well start giving full episodes to characters like Dolph and Kearney who do nothing outside of just being generic bully characters as well.
    How to remaster

Out of all the characters in the show you could be obsessed with, you're obsessed with Sherri and Terri despite the fact that there are far more interesting characters.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Road Rage

Blog Entries

If it means one less "Homer and Marge go through a petty marriage crisis" or "Lisa finds a boy that loves her for no real reason until she turns out to be too good for him" episode then sure, Dolph and Kearney, sounds great.

That and they expanded on the Crazy Cat Lady of all characters. And Nelson, who was just a one-dimensional bully but now with daddy issues and an obsession with Lisa (which was already shared with Milhouse... and sometimes Ralph). Heck, plenty of characters in and out of the show were a one-dimensional thing by design. Plenty of other shows really made a thing of taking characters that were initially made to be entirely flat and making so much more of them. If we only ever stuck to what a character starts as, Lisa would still be "girl Bart", Nelson would still do nothing more than occasionally punch Bart, Moe would just be that guy who tends a bar and maybe occasionally give Homer advice or gets angry at prank calls. Just because a character is only one thing, doesn't mean they can never be anything better...

Though between the third "Simpsons go to (country) to get healthcare for Grampa" episode each season in a row and another "Lisa becomes famous" episode, I'd take one about the "Just Stamp The Ticket" man, at least I can relate to his feelings regarding heat waves.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dgzT4GNugA

Thank you for defending me again, Venomrabbit. These people don’t understand. Personally, I think Nelson is a great character, but he has gotten too much attention and the only character development he’s ever gotten was having a missing father and an interest in Lisa that she doesn’t even pay attention to anymore. How about this:

‘‘Twas the night before I don’t know
    Out in Springfield
    Not a creature was stirring
    Except for Nelson.
    I reached for my Luger
    And jumped out the window
    And when I saw Nelson
    I shot him in the head!

This is meant to be a jab at the atrocity Nelson committed in Future-Drama. He broke the law in that terrible episode.

Blog Entries

... it wasn't really a defense of you to be honest.

Ok. Thanks anyway.

Thread Information