Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why were Sherri and Terri never given any real episodes?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

None of the other kids matter. And don’t call them the Dumbass Duo. They are sweet little girls! You just can’t see them that way, because the people behind Simpsons have obviously never heard of interesting choices. Here’s an interesting choice, give Sherri and Terri an episode and some character development. Oh, and Otto Mann (Empire) was the dumbass. He didn’t see two girls standing in the middle of the street! Damn you, Otto!

P.S: I apologise for the rage. By the way, did you like my Ottoman Empire joke?

Well, Seymour, I made it. ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterland Buddies View Post
    Here’s an interesting choice, give Sherri and Terri an episode and some character development.
    From what I’ve heard, the closest they have to character development (since Season 1, if not ever) is a throwaway joke that they’re not as bad because they just found out the have a third sister out for revenge in The Blue and the Gray. Or a pretty heartbreaking scene in A Test Before Trying where Willie tells them they are going to different schools when Springfield Elementary is being shut down and they don’t even think they can even live apart.
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Blog Entries

None of the other kids matter. And don’t call them the Dumbass Duo. They are sweet little girls! You just can’t see them that way, because the people behind Simpsons have obviously never heard of interesting choices. Here’s an interesting choice, give Sherri and Terri an episode and some character development. Oh, and Otto Mann (Empire) was the dumbass. He didn’t see two girls standing in the middle of the street! Damn you, Otto!

P.S: I apologise for the rage. By the way, did you like my Ottoman Empire joke?
    i enjoy your presence
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Well, at least they got back together in the end. Besides, this third sister thing should be explored further. I think her name is Kerri.

Blog Entries

None of the other kids matter.
    Such blatant disregard for the wellbeing of children.
    How to remaster

Who cares? Sherri and Terri matter more. I don’t give two damns about any of the others, except for Milhouse.

If Sleeping with the Enemy didn’t exist, I wouldn’t give two f**ks about Sherri and Terri. But since it does exist, I give two f**ks about Sherri and Terri.

Non-Simpsons scare me. Road Rage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Personally I want to know if Monsterland Buddies ships Sherri & Terri with Hitler based on this VM that never got answered.
    They don't. I was referring to Sherri & Terri and Hitler separately.

And what comments about Sherri, Terri and Hitler? I don’t remember. Can you please give me some examples of comments like these?
    I knew I should have saved those links. Most of the stuff I viewed was on YouTube but comments don't seem to be indexed by Google anymore so I have to rely on those dodgy bootleg websites. Anyone reading this, feel free to follow through to the source links since some of these work better with video context.

Das Bus and Der Führer.

P.S: I’m not a Neo-Nazi. Just because I mentioned Hitler doesn’t mean I am a Neo-Nazi.
    I like how you have to clarify that you're not a neo-Nazi.

My opinion on Shauna:

Die ugly schweinehund!

Translation: Die ugly pigdog!
    Not a comment about Sherri & Terri specifically, but Shauna kissing Bart is involved and we can put the pieces together.

I think they deserve their own episodes.
    You're referring to Sherri & Terri here.

Sherri and Terri were caught in the explosion. You can see them in that cutscene. At least this game is non-canon.

Imagine if someone represented Germany, more specifically, Nazi Germany.
    We'd all be screwed if that happened.
    I don't have any comments about these comments, but the video description starts with "Sherri and Terri" so I have no doubts you were searching for videos about them.

Just replace Nelson’s vest with Sherri and Terri and there you have it! You got yourself a romantic scene!

This video has more dislikes than likes.
    There's nothing noteworthy about this comment, but the video it was left on is a strange animation of Terri and Bart kissing.

Thankfully, this is non-canon. But if Nelson tries to marry any of them, I will sever his head!
    Whoa, calm down there!

This video has 911K views.
    Again, the comment itself is of no significance and if you were trying to be edgy and refer to 9/11 you failed miserably, but it is on a video about Adolf Hitler and all that stuff.

Why don’t we see Hitler’s face?

Anyway, this is all I can be bothered finding for the moment. I'm not saying your life revolves around Sherri & Terri or you look up to Hitler or anything, but you clearly have an interest. But at the same time, you are clearly also interested in Nintendo and other stuff, so I'm not too concerned about your well-being.

Blog Entries

When Monsterland Buddies gets a hold of Nelson...

has this av been used b4 2 Anxiety Online's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol monsterland buddies got ethered

I can’t see the GIF posted because it won’t load for some reason. Can you give me the link? Also, those comments on YouTube. Thank you, Road Rage.

Blog Entries

wat the hell

I don’t get it. I’m still waiting for that link.

Here’s an idea for a Sherri and Terri episode. Their parents and brothers are going somewhere for one week, so the twins are being babysitted by the Simpsons for one week. Sherri and Terri will cause trouble. On the final day, they have seemingly gone missing. So the family goes searching for them, but to no avail. When they think they are gone, it is revealed that Sherri and Terri were in their house the whole time. When their family returns, they pick them up. The Simpsons also lie about their behaviour being perfect so that they won’t get into trouble. And Marge secretly arranged the babysitting, but no one else in her family knows. This episode is just the beginning. There will be more to come.

Blog Entries

why does half this forum want to hit on sherri and terri

That plot makes no sense. Why would the Simpsons babysit? Why would Marge arrange everything secretly? Why would the twins pretend to run away? Why when they find out they were tricked would the Simpsons lie about Sherri and Terri's behavior? What do they care whether the Mackleberry's parents know their kids are mischievous or not?

How about this for a plot: Bart is assigned a role in the school play opposite Sherri. Bart develops feelings for Sherri and they have fun together. The next day Bart plans to tell Sherri how much their 'date' meant for him (probably on Lisa's advice, she's given him advice on girls before) only for the girl to get mad and shout her name is Terri and that neither twin would ever go out with a boy who couldn't tell them apart. At the end of the episode, it is implied both that the girl really was Sherri and she really does have feelings for Bart, but she's too cool to go out with him... now. Maybe even end on a flash-forward where teen Sherri flirts with teen Bart and it looks cute and promising but the episode ends before we find out if the older kids will become a couple.

I dunno, I'm not a super big fan of Sherri and Terri but I guess they could make an episode about them. I wouldn't expect it, if you really want to see the twins in a starring role, your best bet is probably the comics.
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    offering all starters, Zorua, and many more
    Shiny Druddigon (f) offered for your shiny.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peyrin View Post
    u mean u dont?

Quote Originally Posted by peyrin View Post
    I don't think they do. Or at least I hope not. Not only because they're kids, but more importantly because their facial structure is weirder than the average Simpsons character.

Disclaimer: I'm not serious about the "more importantly..." part.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    I wouldn't expect it, if you really want to see the twins in a starring role, your best bet is probably the comics.
    Actually, one’s actual best bet (if you don’t mind supplementary material outside the show proper) is Tapped Out where they have several stories (which can be read on the wiki) which focus entirely on them; though the comics have their moments like The Kiss of Blecch! and Cool Rules.

Will Jean do some episode of them in greater, where they go naked with pubic hair?

I would like to see it!

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Pubic Hair

“Will Jean do some episode of them in greater, where they go naked with pubic hair?

I would like to see it!”

You sick freak.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Pubic Hair

Blog Entries

Yikes.

Thank you for banning Pubic Hair Fan, Shaunbadia! The things he/she said were super disgusting. Like, why would Al Jean even consider adding full nudity in the Simpsons? That sounds like something Family Guy or American Dad would do, but not the Simpsons! Also, he/she claims that pubic hair in women has been discriminated since 2000 and wanted this “injustice” to be stopped. That makes zero sense whatsoever. Finally, pubic hair can’t be discriminated. But I am seriously going off topic, so I think we are done with this subject.

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Pubic Hair

Blog Entries

Like, why would Al Jean even consider adding full nudity in the Simpsons?
    Well, there was the movie...

Blog Entries

why do ppl use s/he and not just they.

Yes, I am aware of what happened in the movie. Also, people use he/she because they don’t know their gender. Besides, GlitterCat, the story for my Sherri and Terri episode makes total sense. Finally, I think your plot is ok, but not much.

Blog Entries

You sick freak.
    pot/kettle

Blog Entries

why would Al Jean even consider adding full nudity in the Simpsons?
    Reminder that we've officially seen Bart's dick twice.

Blog Entries

Twice?

Quote Originally Posted by ataeaf View Post
    Twice?
    Most prominently in the movie, then the other time would most likely be this from S25E11 "Specs and the City":
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/File:S...ity_-_Bart.png

There is also full frontal nudity with Bart in the "Deep Deep Trouble" music video after the Walkman falls from his waist, but I don't recall any "detail" drawn.

Edit:
    Oh, I've also found this still from an advert which features Bart's willy. Lisa's nude too. Never seen that ad before. Looks weird:
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/File:Vizir_2006.jpg
    Last edited by Road Rage; Yesterday at 02:35 PM.

Thread Information